The X-Men: The Last Stand Avatar Contest

Roma

Superhero
Reaction score

finally, i wondered when this was going to happen

Great idea! It would be great if we all had the same avatar. :D:up:

I'm glad I waited to put it up, now I could change the rules about the avatar sizes :p

This thread will be here for about a week, then it'll move to non-spoilers.

no one will notice it in the non spoilers though

_BB_ said:
no one will notice it in the non spoilers though

Not my decision, LS says so, so we obey :p

Oh before I forget, any questions concerning the contest just ask here and when you've finished your entry DON'T put it here just PM me. To prevent people from copying eachother.

I have to say, I think one entry per size if a little on the harsh size. I think a person should only be able to have one winning entry out of their entries, but be allowed somewhere in the region of five entries.

I'm not going to be able to decide which ones to enter and which ones to leave out. To gif, or not to gif. :(

Avalanche said:
I have to say, I think one entry per size if a little on the harsh size. I think a person should only be able to have one winning entry out of their entries, but be allowed somewhere in the region of five entries.

I'm not going to be able to decide which ones to enter and which ones to leave out. To gif, or not to gif. :(

You mean, a 50x50 a different 75x75 a different 100x100 ??

I took screencaps last night of Jean Vs Scott. :D and a few of Wolverine. :p ...

Roma said:
You mean, a 50x50 a different 75x75 a different 100x100 ??
No, I mean having, say five attempts at a 100x100 etc.

Don't worry about me. I just never know which one to enter. :p

Avalanche said:
No, I mean having, say five attempts at a 100x100 etc.

Don't worry about me. I just never know which one to enter. :p

Ok ignoring you :p.

If I was any good, I'd enter! But I'm looking forward to seeing what you guys come up with.

I didn't even know you put the thread up. Yay..

Someday, I will make the most powerful avatar ever!

PWN3R RANGER said:
I didn't even know you put the thread up. Yay..

Someday, I will make the most powerful avatar ever!

I guess I'll have to bump now and then :O

Hey, how the f do I get my avatar going in the first place?? ya know, once i've got a 30x30.

Prognosticator said:
Hey, how the f do I get my avatar going in the first place?? ya know, once i've got a 30x30.

It's all in the technical support section, but for this once: User CP > Edit Avatar

I forgot to PM you, but this thread is also for people to say whether or not they are willing to particpate in this right?

Cuz the goal is to have everyone doing it! :D

PWN3R RANGER said:
I forgot to PM you, but this thread is also for people to say whether or not they are willing to particpate in this right?

Cuz the goal is to have everyone doing it! :D

Yep to peek people's interest and to get a much people actually using the winning avvy in May.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"