Days of Future Past The X-Women

NanaT

X-Men United!
Reaction score
Discuss all things X-Women here!

Last edited:
I wonder what happened to your post but I think the X-Women for this movie will consist of Mystique, Storm and Emma Frost. Angel Salvadore, Moira McTaggert and Jean Grey could be in the movie but I'm not sure.

So far the confirm X-Women for this are
-Mystique
-Rogue
-Shadowcat

Hopefully Emma Frost and Storm will be in the movie too!

there will be more, thats for sure.

personally, Im sure Moira will be back. And then a new girl on the 70's x-men

I think Dazzler would be really good! Especially in the 70s.

and Polaris too. But the cast is already big. Not sure if they could include them.

It's beginning to look like Storm (at least Halle Berry's Storm) will not be in this movie. I'm still holding out hope for her return though.

If she isn't in this then the action scenes with sentinels won't reach anywhere near the potential that it could.

Im sure Singer is teasing her return.

That "I love working with her" to me was him cleaning the negative vibe the fans have had since 2003.

He is letting the door open intentionally, probably to see how fans react to this right interview.

He should know by now if Storm is part of the script or not, so to play with the fans at this point wouldnt be fair, specially if she isnt part of the movie.

Im sure Singer is teasing her return.

That "I love working with her" to me was him cleaning the negative vibe the fans have had since 2003.

He is letting the door open intentionally, probably to see how fans react to this right interview.

He should know by now if Storm is part of the script or not, so to play with the fans at this point wouldnt be fair, specially if she isnt part of the movie.

Yes, and thank God he said that, to put an end to all the silliness on here and other places which made them sound like they were in some bitter and hateful feud.

I wouldnt be surprised if she is the last to be confirmed

Eh, if someone told me to kiss their ass in a negative way, deep down I would feel a bit of dislike towards them forever. lol

Eh, if someone told me to kiss their ass in a negative way, deep down I would feel a bit of dislike towards them forever. lol

Oh I hope not bearing grudges is unhealthy for you. It's like drinking poison yourself and expecting the other person to die. You should just let go of it especially when it comes to working professionally with each other.

nana, what was the original first comment of this topic?

you edited it but never added anything lol

Yes, and thank God he said that, to put an end to all the silliness on here and other places which made them sound like they were in some bitter and hateful feud.

Meh... it's extremely rare that a director or actor will speak out publicly about on set feuds - it's just considered bad for one's professional reputation. I would never speak out against a colleague that I disliked working with publicly. It's best to keep that kind of stuff to one's self. That's why I was surprised that the info about their altercation came to light so soon after the film was released. Usually, it's many yrs later.

I don't believe they have an ongoing feud. I do suspect that Singer does not really like working with her that much. There were also rumours of a Halle/Famke feud on X3 (and Famke hints that her screentime was reduced in X3 because some other bigger star needed screentime - that's not something an actor likes!).

nana, what was the original first comment of this topic?

you edited it but never added anything lol

I made this post a long time ago and frankly I don't remember. I edited just now by accident.

lol, ok

you should add some words now then ;)

Oh I hope not bearing grudges is unhealthy for you. It's like drinking poison yourself and expecting the other person to die. You should just let go of it especially when it comes to working professionally with each other.

Not really a grudge, but at the back of my mind I wouldn't see that person in a good light or really want to associate with them anymore. Like if the person who offended me or another person was hanging off the ledge of a building, and I only had enough time to save one person, guess who I would save?

You put yourself in such a disavantageous spot when you offend someone, especially in professional circumstances, no one wants to deal with you again but Bryan seems like he's over it, or so he says.

Aye.

But he's gotta know that there is high anticipation for the character to return. It would be kinda low of him to play the fans with word teasing if he didn't have a solid plan. It'd be a lot easier to simply say "No she's not in this film, but we have plans for her in the sequel, etc., now than drag it out till later.

Didn't this happen with her being the last confirmation for both X2 and X3?

I just hope Storm is included in this movie. It would be so odd to see Shadowcat back and not Storm. Its like a reunion of a band or a girl group with 1 member missing. No matter what their reason is for that missing person, it will still feel incomplete. At least with Jean and Scott, they died. But Storm didn't die in X3.

Kitty makes perfect sense because of her power. And she was the star of the storyarc.

The big question is how is possible that Rogue survived but Storm not, lol.

I love Rogue and Im so happy to have Anna back, but lets be serious. Storm is stronger than Rogue. So its kind of unrealistic to have Rogue alive but Storm not.

Kitty makes perfect sense because of her power. And she was the star of the storyarc.

The big question is how is possible that Rogue survived but Storm not, lol.

I love Rogue and Im so happy to have Anna back, but lets be serious. Storm is stronger than Rogue. So its kind of unrealistic to have Rogue alive but Storm not.
Maybe because Storm was high priority on the government agency's kill list. Being headmistress of the school and all.

Last edited:
Not to mention that Rogue was cured in X3. What the hell is she going to do against the Sentinels or anything else for that matter? Scream "everyone look out?!?!?"

:rolleyes:

thats one explanation of all the possibilities, of course.

but in that case, sentinels dont rule the USA. they just take orders from humans. That wasnt the point of Days of future past at all.

we know the sentineles were humans weapon in the beggining. But you know what I mean

Not to mention that Rogue was cured in X3. What the hell is she going to do against the Sentinels or anything else for that matter? Scream "everyone look out?!?!?"

:rolleyes:

well, we can be sure Rogue will have her power this time.

a good question would be: when the sentinels started attacking all the mutants like crazy? and when did Rogue gain her power?

months after X3?
weeks before Sentinels ultimate control of the USA?
days before?
or she doesnt have her power yet? lol

Your wrong.Sentinles turn on humans.That was point of storyline.The bigetry of ant-mutant
humans create weapons against Mutants and these weapons turn on them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"