• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

The Dark Knight There was a screening of TDK...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice review.

Wonder why the reviewer gave it 3.5/4 instead of 4/4 though?

that one is DEFINATLY legit lol! wow nice review too.

It could be the Burma story that we know about.

I'm pretty sure it's not like, some explosive family secret. :oldrazz:
You will have to explain. I have no idea what you are referring to. :o

Oh, and it's nice that this review confirms one thing, to quote Mr. Bond: The b***h is dead.
019.gif

Great glowing review. My fingers are still crossed, but TDK may just have lived up to (my own) enormous expectations!

he confirms the jokers fake story about his dad cutting him up, guess the RT review was legit after all.

Looks like the Brazillian journalist was right with "You complete me". Sounds much more interesting now than Joker's "Kill the Batman" line implied

You will have to explain. I have no idea what you are referring to. :o
Spoiler from an article in Total Film. Gary Oldman spills:

Michael Caine as Alfred tells a story to Bruce Wayne in the movie. They were in Burma, or somewhere like that, and these jewels were stolen and they were asked to track them down, because they could never find the stones. And he says that years later he saw a kid at a road side, playing with a ruby, like, the size of a tangerine, and they realised that guy had stolen these things, then thrown them away - he did it for the sport. Bruce says to him, "Did you ever track down that guy?" and he replies, "Yeah, we burnt the forest, scorched the earth and got him."

http://forums.superherohype.com/showpost.php?p=14977107&postcount=73

Spoiler from an article in Total Film. Gary Oldman spills:

Michael Caine as Alfred tells a story to Bruce Wayne in the movie. They were in Burma, or somewhere like that, and these jewels were stolen and they were asked to track them down, because they could never find the stones. And he says that years later he saw a kid at a road side, playing with a ruby, like, the size of a tangerine, and they realised that guy had stolen these things, then thrown them away - he did it for the sport. Bruce says to him, "Did you ever track down that guy?" and he replies, "Yeah, we burnt the forest, scorched the earth and got him."

http://forums.superherohype.com/showpost.php?p=14977107&postcount=73
Isn't that last line meant to be metaphorical? Anyway, I don't know how that's much of a secret that Alfie feels to hide. Doesn't seem all that important to his character. :o

that ones fake to. how do i know? he only gave it three and a half stars. not four. /sarcasm

sounds great.

God, everyone here was such a dick about the reviews a while ago. Now theyre eating there words.

Alfred: I'm gay, Master Bruce.
Bruce: Certainly explains your sneaking into my room last night.

Isn't that last line meant to be metaphorical? Anyway, I don't know how that's much of a secret that Alfie feels to hide. Doesn't seem all that important to his character. :o
He probably feels that telling Bruce the story will break his spirit, like the RS review mentions.

:D

I am at work. Not doing a thing lol. This is all too much for me. I want to cry, I want to weep, I want to take my clothes off and dance in the street.

:eggasms:

I am at work. Not doing a thing lol. This is all too much for me. I want to cry, I want to weep, I want to take my clothes off and dance in the street.

does an egg crack when the eggasm?

How would an egg dance? Just wiggle around on your big end? :oldrazz:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"