There's a reason the Wrestling Thread was hired to protect that little cream puff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooh Wrestling Threads! I love Wrestling Threads! Wrestling Threads hop like this!

If there was red hair on your pillow and an extra $100 in your pocket, you'd know full well what happened ...

Sounds like Nolan and his gf were a luckily couple...getting to have a 3 way Dance with Scarlett Bourdeaux

Sadly, I don't think they ever crossed paths in DDT.

Is that the promotion where the blowup doll giving the repeating flip piledriver's and the little girl Undertaker are from?

542344_516329928411102_1676313734_n.jpg

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

60% of the reason I love this thread is because of NextNolan and Pink Ranger's hilarious antics...Just had to say that after the hilarious back and forth there.

:applaud:

I loved Haitch's promo on SD, it really was a great way to take what Reigns said and build on it, the theme of the King vs The Expendable soldiers is a fantastic concept that really works given the characters involved.

The show was light on star names, Big E vs Bertie was short but decent, Rusev had another strong outing with a bit more offense, Paige with those babyface knee strikes on Aksana, and I thought Batista vs Sheamus was a solid main event.

I feel sorry for Fandango and Emma, what a waste of time this Santino garbage is for both, and I thought the commentary on the minis match was a bit unfair on Torito and Swaggle, like the match was booked to simply mock them and give someone with power a laugh.

I loved the way they advertised Raw throughout the night with the focus being the return of Bryan, it made it clear how important he is now, and while I'm not thrilled at him having to work with Kane I thought the monster video package was pretty good.Hopefully they come up with a hot angle on Raw to get some interest in Bryan vs Kane.

@Hunter

Corbin looked great in my estimation. Loved his use of classic power moves. So glad he wasn't all punching and kicking like Mason Ryan.

In truth I couldn't help but think that Corbin would be a better fit with Konnor as The Ascension, Viktor just doesn't convince me as a destroyer.

And that's the charisma I've been waiting for from Big E since he won that damn title.

Agreed, it was a simple enough thing but just the quirky way he cut that promo gave him some much needed distance from the bland zone he's been in for months.

Last edited:
Pretty excited for The Shield vs Evolution match... Triple H's promo tonight was pretty good too.

Are we going to see Taker anytime soon? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
japanorsomewher