They need to make a 'Star Wars' forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superwoman Prime

Damaged Beyond Repair
Reaction score
They have a James Bond forum.

And a Ninja Turtles forum.

JB isn't really a super hero, but he is a cultural icon. Star Wars is full of cultural icons.

Luke Skywalker. Obi-Wan Kenobi. Threepio.

What SHH needs is a Star Wars forum. Sound like a good idea? Does that mean the admins will make one now? Good. Kthx.

Go suggest it in the Tech Support forum. I doubt it'll do much good, but that's the place for something like this. Personally, I don't feel there's enough demand for a Star Wars thread. Afterall, Hollywood is still making JB and TMNT films, while (officially) Star Wars is done with new theatrical releases. Sure, they're making some TV shows and re-doing the movies in 3D, but those can go in the General Movies/TV forums.

I use quoting tags to quote people. Never thought I'd be quoting myself.

LordofHypertime said:
They have a James Bond forum.

And a Ninja Turtles forum.

JB isn't really a super hero, but he is a cultural icon. Star Wars is full of cultural icons.

Luke Skywalker. Obi-Wan Kenobi. Threepio.

What SHH needs is a Star Wars forum. Sound like a good idea? Does that mean the admins will make one now? Good. Kthx.

Think about it. Have a cup of coffee. Smoke a dooby. Tell me how you feel about it.

Just be carefull man, everytime you say anything negative in there SWA will bite you :wow:

Considering that Bond has a movie coming out, and Turtles is that just a cartoon or is there a movie for that as well?

Anyways, Star Wars didn't even have it's own forum when ATOC or ROTS was out. So I doubt there will be a forum now. When the cartoon or the live action show come out, maybe they would be more inclined to put one for the cartoon.

LordofHypertime, shorten that sig size, it's too big

I took care of that real good now, eh. Ya.

Yeah, it's a good idea. However, there are already well established star wars forums out there, including starwars.com. If SSH going to have one, I'm definitely gonna be active there.

The best we will (maybe) get is a Star Wars Forum in the TV Section when the new Cartoon, Live Action Show starts

There's no way on Earth that they need a Star Wars forum. If they did, then Misc. Movies's first page would be packed with Star Wars threads.

As it is, Star Wars gets talked about plenty in Misc. Movies, but nowhere near enough to justify it's own forum.

The time would've been when the crapquels were coming out.

this ain't no superhero! :cmad:

daniel%20craig.jpg

Lackey said:
this ain't no superhero! :cmad:

daniel%20craig.jpg
You fool! :cmad:

That's his alter ego/secret identity John McGreaseface. :cmad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics