Things you still can't do

If this was asked 2 years ago I'd say swallow a pill. I have never in my life been able to do that, I must have a phobia of choking, but I can now but it's not easy. I guess I'll go with drive a manual trasnsmission good.

A few years ago you'd never catch my sister take a pill. My parents would try forcing them in her mouth, & she'd spit them out or puke afterwards hehe. Now she takes them normally.

I can't rollerskate and I'm 31. I'm the big dumb looking guy hanging onto the side of the rink trying to avoid being knocked for a loop by all the pros around me.

I Thought you had a girlfriend. You don't have a conversation with her?

Its hard trust me, i mean once i know her better itl be easy but it takes me forever to think of something to say b4 i say it even than il backtrack to make sure it wont come out wrong.

Parallel Park. :csad:

I've never had to parallel park, not even on my driver's test. all we did was drive around the block and park in a parking spot at the publix and she said I passed. Now you know what to look out for if you're driving in Georgia. It took me three times to take my test. The first two times, I had to try all the crap, that trick stop sign got me the first time, then the second time, I hit all the cones on the weaving exercise. I thought that's what I was supposed to do.

I can't do karate either. I'll stick to the oldest form of self defense, running.

I can't sing, not a really a good dancer either

Your black card is on probation. :csad: :o

I know dude :csad:
I can dance reasonably well but don't ask me to do any flashy moves. I get to self conscious dancing in public. The worst thing is that being black, you go to anywhere that has music playing (especially black music) and people expect you to dance pretty good.

As for the singing, my voice just refuses to stay in the same key.

clip_image001.gif

I still can't tie....:o

put your whole hand in your mouth? lol

ever tried that? I did, next thing i knew my hand was covered in drool...

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"