Things you still can't do

clip_image001.gif

Doesn't make a bit of sense.

You know how some people can stick a couple fingers in their mouth and then emit this incredibly loud, high-pitched whistle? I can't do that, no matter how much I've tried, no matter how many people have tried to teach me. I can whistle normally, but that particular technique is beyond me.

jag

You know how some people can stick a couple fingers in their mouth and then emit this incredibly loud, high-pitched whistle? I can't do that, no matter how much I've tried, no matter how many people have tried to teach me. I can whistle normally, but that particular technique is beyond me.

jag

I can't do that either... :(

I can't draw well. My faces always look like something out of Family Guy, and my limbs come from the Olive Oyl School of Noodle Arms.

I can't maintain an accent for very long. Whenever I try an Irish accent, it goes Scottish after about 3 words. My Scottish accents go Scouse after a few sentences. Then I find myself going Cockney, which almost always immediately dives into Australian. And whenever I attempt an Aussie or Kiwi accent, it goes into Cockney or Scouse. It's a vicious cycle.

I can't make pancakes. I can cook scrambled eggs, bacon, biscuits, hot cereal, and even french/cinnamon toast. But pancakes? Never been able to flip them over without destroying them.

I can't whistle normally. Most people whistle by blowing, but I can't make noise unless I inhale.

I can't catch, throw, or aim all that well. I have a lazy eye. My glasses are supposed to correct this, but my left lense is getting too weak, and I've been using my right eye for everything. Everything I throw is too far to the right. My depth perception is off, so I never hold my hand out far enough to catch anything.

I can never remember where to find the C key on a piano, or on sheet music. As soon as you point both of those out to me, I can play "Fallin'" by Alicia Keys.

I can't maintain an accent for very long. Whenever I try an Irish accent, it goes Scottish after about 3 words. My Scottish accents go Scouse after a few sentences. Then I find myself going Cockney, which almost always immediately dives into Australian. And whenever I attempt an Aussie or Kiwi accent, it goes into Cockney or Scouse. It's a vicious cycle.

i have a mate like that....it's damn funny....

I cant dance what so ever, I emberese every one when I try....

I can dance either, my friend wanted me to dance with her at a friends sweet 16, and i tried, they said i wasnt bad but i didnt move much. lol

yet i still had 7 girl friends dancing with me all at once, pretty funny.

I can't dance either, except when it comes to slow dancing - thats something else.

i can't snap my fingers.... :(

I can't go into a bar without getting carded. I'm over 21, I just don't look it.

I can't go into a bar without getting carded. I'm over 21, I just don't look it.

Is that bad? Your ash will look younger when you get older.

Which means if I had me a woman, she'd have to drive.

I can't drive and I'm 24.

it's not that big of a deal if you live in a large city where it's easy to get a taxi or a bus. If you live in a small town, though, then it could get tough to go places.

Is that bad? Your ash will look younger when you get older.

well I look like I'm 16 or something. It would be great if I could look like my real age (22) and just stay like that forever.

i can't access my savings account...after being told several times i still don;t understand internet banking...

I can't tie a neck tie. I can't drive. I can't type. I can't dance.

well I look like I'm 16 or something. It would be great if I could look like my real age (22) and just stay like that forever.

i hear ya buddy, im 21, but 5'6", slightly babyfaced and naturally a skinny dude, its a vicious curse i tell ya. so i try to maintain some good facial hair :word:

One thing I've always wanted to do but can't is learn how to play hockey. I'm got the ice skating down, but I never learn everything else.

I guess it's kinda like Jedi training, you have to be taught when you're damn near a toddler.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"