Things You Want And Don't Want In Spidey 3.

The birth and death of Venom in the span of twenty minutes. :o

Darkesthorizon said:
1.I want Web Shooters! The Natural Webbing thing isn't right!
2. I want a mushy love story. I want it to be the whole focus. Less Spidey, more love
3. I want Doc Ock to come back from the dead, because we all know HE'S NOT DEAD!
4. I want a super skinny Venom
5. And i want a Power rangers suit for the green goblin. Just dump Franco all together, and put in Tommy or Jason from the old PowerRangers.
6. No CGI at all. Hell, no stunts. I want all dialogue.
7. No more JJ
8. No witty remarks by spidey
9. Sandman should be the boss of GG2 and Venom!

My list owns....IT OWNS! (FPS Doug)

I think the webbing right now looks better. It goes better because he was bit by a spider, so he should have the natural ability to web outta his own skin.

I want in SM-3;

Sandman
Green Goblin II
Venom
Lot's of action, as well, a well thought plot

Don't want SM-3;

Snow Goblin
VINO
Do you love me crap (Okay, but not as much as the first two)
Kelso

Dear Santa,

For Spider-Man 3, I would like:

1. Topher Grace buff. And shirtless. In at least one scene - possibly next to Tobey Maguire. Also buff. And shirtless.

2. Spidey wisecracks.

3. Drunken Goblin Tavern Brawl!

4. No more Ben flashbacks.

5. Some meat on Kirsten Dunst's bones.

6. Swingin' - lots and lots of swingin'.

7. No Black Cat.

8. More JJ Jameson

Swapping the classic Gwen Stacy death to MJ death :(

What I meant was I don't want MJ to die

In a world where Tony Jaa and Jackie Chan exists, we can get away with using live actors in these huge action scenes more often. It ads to the believability of what we're seeing. Imagine a cgi indiana jones running away from a cgi rock in a cgi tomb. It becomes the Mummy.

More quips for sure. Let him embrace his coolness.

More Topher Grace than that crappy Sandman guy.

I want to see MJ in the rain again... with gwen... kissing. ;) ...

more chocolate cake girl.

Don't want distracting Macy Gray cameo again. Or sappy badly acted soap opera parts.

That's it.

No wait, I want my theory about Spidey creating the symbiote to be true...

I want more wisecraks!
More showing of Spidey/Peter's scientific intellect
No Gwen!
No Black cat!
(Spidey pined over MJ for 2 movies now he finally has her. why screw it up now? I would be a stupid, stupid direction to go. And would eng up hurting the franchise)

More amazing fights like the figh on the train in 2 that show off spidey’s Skills.

Wesyeed said:
In a world where Tony Jaa and Jackie Chan exists, we can get away with using live actors in these huge action scenes more often. It ads to the believability of what we're seeing. Imagine a cgi indiana jones running away from a cgi rock in a cgi tomb. It becomes the Mummy.

More quips for sure. Let him embrace his coolness.

More Topher Grace than that crappy Sandman guy.

I want to see MJ in the rain again... with gwen... kissing. ;) ...

more chocolate cake girl.

Don't want distracting Macy Gray cameo again. Or sappy badly acted soap opera parts.

YES!!! DAMNIT!! YESS!!
Have the stunt man try to do some of the stuff, then it would be really cool. Don't rely so much on CGI and the movie wouldn't cost as much or look as fake.

Defnately more quips. If you guys noticed, you can't really quote the movies. Like I think most of the lines that stood out in my head were not from spidey they were from villains and other characters.

An equal amount of time for the villains. That way no fan feels cheated. They all get thorough explanations of their origins, motives, and actions.

Lesbianism is not hot. No MJ and Gwen. EVER.

I love the "chocolate cake girl" character. They should bring her back, but with cup cakes this time.

There should be a scene in Coney Island or whatever it's called. And have Venom or Sandman dislodge a ferris wheel and send it rolling into town. Spidey would have to quickly save everyone inside, and stop the wheel. It would just be cool seeing spidey at an amusement park.

And then Spider-Man, at the amusement park, could get knocked into someone working their with red hair and freckles, and then name tag "Arcade".

yeah I second that...NO BURNING BUILDINGS!!!!
with a character like spidey theres so many unique things he could do with his powers.....bringing someone down whos a jumper..thatd be cool, people stuck on a fairground ride would be funny, scaffolders hanging on for dear life when the scaffolds are near collapsing (being hit by a car or something)

I like the idea of spidey having to save by-standers mid-fight because of the damage their causing (touched on in SM2 but not much)

Marty17 said:
Swapping the classic Gwen Stacy death to MJ death :(
Oh HELL NO.:down:mad: By all means, switch out Dunst for another actress if you don't like Dunst, but there is NO WAY that Gwen will live. HER ENTIRE contribution to the Spider-Man mytho is her DEATH.

So no, I want a GWEN STACY DEATH SCENE. If not in 3, then in 4.

AnimeJune said:
Oh HELL NO.:down:mad: By all means, switch out Dunst for another actress if you don't like Dunst, but there is NO WAY that Gwen will live. HER ENTIRE contribution to the Spider-Man mytho is her DEATH.

And if I'm not mistaken, that's the EXACT reason Gwen was left out of the 90s toon. The producers didn't want to include a character who they knew right from the get go they were going to kill off. It didn't make sense to them, so they just didn't include her (except for that silly parallel universe at the end of the show).

AnimeJune said:

Her death had meaning because she was Peter's only love,and..ah **** it.You people never listen.:rolleyes:

1. No more villains turning into good guys after Spidey gives them a stupid speech. I'm looking at you Doc Ock.

2. None of that "MJ I can't be with you cause I'm Spidey, we have to break up.....no wait, MJ come back, I do love you.......wait no......nevermind, leave" garbage from Peter Parker.

3. No more "Yahoo.....woooohooo....wooopee" from Spider-Man while he web slings.

4. Even if they tone down his size and physique, Venom must be as close to his comic book appearance as possible. How hard is it to translate a simple black and white outfit into the movie?

evilways said:
No more "Yahoo.....woooohooo....wooopee" from Spider-Man while he web slings.

You DON'T want him enjoying his powers? Would you rather have him weep while swinging? I thought not.

I don´t want annoying fanboys who nitpick and overanalyse everything and bash things before they see them... But I know I won´t get that.

Want:

GG2 to look badass.

venom to look like he does in the comics.

amazing fight scenes.

Don't Want:

anything that contradicts with the things i want.

I know most poeple will probably disagree with me but I'd like to see a brand new villain.Not neccessarily in Spidey 3 since they've already filled the roster,but maybe in 4,5,6 or however many the cast is signed on for.Sam Raimi is a true Spider-man fan and has a lot of creativity in him.If they could cook up a whole new baddie it'd be THE most original thing to happen in a superhero movie ever.

I want..

1.Alot of Venom
2.4 man battle royal including Spidey and the villians.
3.Some more MJ rain scenes :o

Dont want..

1.The movie to suck like part 2.
2."i dont love u, no wait i do, no srry i didnt,WAIT I DO!" BS.
3.For peter to stop acting like a b!tch and crying all the time..grow some b@lls!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"