New TRAILER anticipation -and countdown- thread!

Trailer looks GREAT in HD. (Those who are able to see it)

Spider-Fan83 said:

"SPIDER-MAN SHOWS HIS TRUE COLOR(S?)"
nice

Its probably Spidey recovering the money bags after the Sandman fight in the subway.

GoblinGlider.jpg

rashad said:
I have it. Do you need it?

Don't know yet, I'm still downloading it. The giant version, I mean.

attachment.php

Attachments

• sm3venom.0.jpg
    sm3venom.0.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 51
Ok, When Peter is reaching out his hand, and his mask is all ripped up,
He is reaching out to the Symbiot suit, trying to coax it off of Venom.
In the comic books, Spider-Man did this to Venom, because the suit still wanted Peter too. But then, due to the strain of the decision, the symbiot disabled itself, rendering Eddie Brock normal again and the suit dormant.

SymbiotSuit said:
In the comic books, Spider-Man did this to Venom, because the suit still wanted Peter too. But then, due to the strain of the decision, the symbiot disabled itself, rendering Eddie Brock normal again and the suit dormant.
Hmmm maybe, you got a good point there. I was trying what exactly he would be reaching out to (besides MJ), cause it seems like Venom might be standing right in front of him in that scene. But who knows it could be anything.

BTW welcome to the hype.

SymbiotSuit said:

But that's not the comic.

trailer was good
but not as good as the comiccon one:woot:
hopefully Febuary we will see that with ghost rider

some of the effects definatly looked unfinished and unpolished Im sure theyre still working on it and if they arent they bloody well should be

the new sybiotes spider fliping in the air the suit looked too smooth and video game like not to mention the animations looked wonky, everything in red spidey suit seemed to be fine though

this one here with the big fist was the worst
I hope they clean it up

http://img300.imageshack.us/my.php?image=untitled1zy1.jpg

rashad said:
Trailer looks GREAT in HD. (Those who are able to see it)

I have quiktime pro, do you?
how come I cant save it?????

anybody save the HD version?

I have quicktime pro and I wasn't able to save the HD version.

rashad said:
I have it. Do you need it?

I could use the trailer if you don't care to post a link. I just can't save it to my computer because I don't have quicktime pro.:csad: It would also be great if you could convert it to a smaller MB to cut down on download time.

BTW, when searching for the torrent, remember: the HD version has about 101 MB.

<(o_o)> said:
I could use the trailer if you don't care to post a link. I just can't save it to my computer because I don't have quicktime pro.:csad: It would also be great if you could convert it to a smaller MB to cut down on download time.

For me, the full kahuna will do fine. I have broadband.

3 Dev Adam said:
I have quicktime pro and I wasn't able to save the HD version.

that sucks\ i wanted to display it at my store spread the spiderman Hype

prolly when it comes out on apple should be able to save (export ) it

True, 3 DEV ADAM, this is not the comic. Though, each movie is a compressed in-your-face splurge of many events at once from the comic books. It's true. But look at the scene where Peter opens the dresser drawer,
caresses the suit, he showed it love. The up-turned thrill of power it gave him made him want it... all the while, i'm guessing, the suit didn't reveal its inner voice to Peter till it was more melded with him, more almost-one with him, so that it felt safe to expose said inner voice. Also, and however, in the comics, Peter didn't take off the suit. The suit changed into whatever clothing Peter thought of to wear. Since they changed the movie to where Peter has the webbing from within his arms, and he doesn't need web shooters, keep in mind that Eddie Brock as Venom will need to use the actual suit to create webbing, and this will make him weak.

I say, that they just show Venom towards the end, and leave it WIDE OPEN for him 2 be in SM4 and bring in Carnage also for SM4. Cuz they got more then enough things going on in this movie.

rdx said:
I say, that they just show Venom towards the end, and leave it WIDE OPEN for him 2 be in SM4 and bring in Carnage also for SM4. Cuz they got more then enough things going on in this movie.

Doubt it, Venom has a big chance of biting the dust in this movie.

That would be interesting, and I was pondering that as well, if they would let Venom somehow escape, then like the comic books, and in Spider-Man 4, Venom would capture Spider-Man, web him to the inside of the same bell that he used to reject the symbiot, and try to kill Spidey like that.

Now this is where there could be a cross over of MARVEL movies, because Mr. Fantastic of the Fantastic Four gave Peter a sonic blaster to disable Venom.

Basic Point, MARVEL has introduced Spider-Man, Daredevil (who lives in New York!!), Electra, The Fantastic Four (Who ALSO live in New York.), The Hulk (Who could jump through New York!), The X-Men (Who live just OUTSIDE of New York.), and YET THERE HAVEN'T BEEN ANY CROSSOVERS!! That makes me mad, a bit.

OH and especially with GALACTUS, the world devourer and his herald SILVER SURFER coming in the next FANTASTIC 4 movie. It will make me furious if there aren't any other super heroes in the movie except The F4. Seriously!!

SymbiotSuit said:
Basic Point, MARVEL has introduced Spider-Man, Daredevil (who lives in New York!!), Electra, The Fantastic Four (Who ALSO live in New York.), The Hulk (Who could jump through New York!), The X-Men (Who live just OUTSIDE of New York.), and YET THERE HAVEN'T BEEN ANY CROSSOVERS!! That makes me mad, a bit.

The rights of characters belong to different companies(Fox, Sony, etc...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"