The Amazing Spider-Man This ain't a Lounge for yer random talk!.....oh wait yes it is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Venom 1988

formerly Ultimate_Venom
Reaction score
For anyone that doesn't know what a Lounge thread is, it is a thread for anyone to talk about anything they pretty much want, which yes can include SM4 stuff if you wanted. And there isn't a threads on this forum yet nor any big news, so I figured a thread for whatever can do good.

funny.jpg

Last edited:
Holy Jeebus 40 views and none of the, besides you two, have a damn thing to a say. So I'll just start random question.

Your guys thoughts on the Watchmen movie?

Anyone here have an idea on what villain Rourke was gonna play if they got him for the movie?

My guess is that they are going for the Kraven route....which i dont like id rather see another villain idk who thoug

Tim Story really ****ed things up because if it wasnt for him being an idiot and adding electrocity to the powers of Dr.Doom id want Electro

I thought Watchmen was great, Venom 1988! Defenitely a faithful adaption. :up:

I didn't like it that much.

Rorschach was very awesome. That was about it.

Double post.

But I will not waste it. Spider-Man 4 has its own forum! Bring the movie on!

The film was mainly meant for people who have read the book (I read it), which is probably why average movie goers are moderate about it.

I am glad they deleted all of that other crap dribble. Ohhh wait...it is all still there:(

I'm just happy that Spider-Man 4 release date is finally confirmed :D

I think dunst can be replaced. It worked in Dark Knight. I am really happy there is a release date. I am hoping Sam will replace some of his creative team. Just to get a new take on things.

I think dunst can be replaced. It worked in Dark Knight. I am really happy there is a release date. I am hoping Sam will replace some of his creative team. Just to get a new take on things.

It really didn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"