This is AWESOME!!!!

ftb.. go make a damned post in my fwoosh thread :p

I will when I'm good and ready. And I ain't ready yet f***face.

wow, who unleashed the heel version of FTB? You gonna start carrying around the million-dollar belt as well?

FEAR THE BAT said:
I will when I'm good and ready. And I ain't ready yet f***face.
BUt daddy I want you to do it now....................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guy Gardner said:
wow, who unleashed the heel version of FTB? You gonna start carrying around the million-dollar belt as well?

Not yet, but if I have to I will. And thats the bottom line 'cause FTB says so!!

SsM said:
BUt daddy I want you to do it now....................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Listen here you jabroni, know your role and shut your mouth.

Go to fwoosh, polish up that new thread all nice and shiney, maybe tie a bow around it for kicks, then turn it sideways and shove it straight up your candyass!!

FEAR THE BAT said:
Listen here you jabroni, know your role and shut your mouth.

Go to fwoosh, polish up that new thread all nice and shiney, maybe tie a bow around it for kicks, then turn it sideways and shove it straight up your candyass!!
and after I spent all that money on the iron fist variant for you........ no respect no respect at all!

SsM said:
and after I spent all that money on the iron fist variant for you........ no respect no respect at all!

First of all, to be the man you gotta beat the man. WHOOO! Second, I wouldn't give you respect even if you did beat me. 'Cause you ain't nothin' but a two-bit bum, ridin' my coattails. WHOO!!! Respect? You want respect?? You gotta earn respect. WHOO!!!! You gotta earn respect sonny-boy. WHOOO!!! And simply put, you ain't got the balls to get it. WHOOO!!!!!

25zo.gif

30vo.gif

44xa.gif

Now that I have decent camera I should probably make some more of these.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"