This is Madness: The Star Wars Character Tournament

Padme and Jabba move on.

Next round: Leia vs Ackbar and Assaj vs Grievous. Very torn about this last one, i really love both. As of right now, Leia and Grievous are in the lead.

Vote! http://thisismadness.starwars.com/

Just one hour and a half left to vote in the current matchup: Obi-Wan vs Luke and Cad Bane vs Jango.

Obi-Wan and Jango win :word:

Next matchups: Han Solo vs Hondo and Palpatine vs Dooku.

Luke lost. :doh: My faith in humanity wanes with every passing day.
To Obi-Wan... hell yes! I voted for Obi, so sorry you lost your faith in humanity because of that :oldrazz:. To me, Luke comes third, behind Obi and Yoda.

Next matchups: Rex vs Arc Trooper Fives and Mother Talzin vs Pre Vizla. I went with Rex and Mother Talzin.

Tarkin is going to lose to Grievous. :dry:

Leia vs R2 is the other matchup.

Leia's cool, but I gotta go with R2-D2.

Grievous sucks; Tarkin all the way.

I voted R2 and Tarkin.

Yoda won last time! It's Obi time :oldrazz:. Long time to go though, these battles ends monday, anything can happen. I voted for Obi and Jango.

Sorry, Bim, I went Yoda and Boba. It's tough because my three favorite are in the same bracket: Yoda, Obi-Wan, & Luke. Yoda edges out Obi-Wan as my favorite. But, if Obi-Wan makes it here, then he's the one I'm pulling for! I think if Obi-Wan gets past Yoda, it might be his year! It already says a lot that he got past Luke!

^How dare you!? :cmad: :jedi :oldrazz:

Very tight race with just 2 hours to go: Obi-Wan 51% and Yoda 49%, ouff. We have a nail-bitter :woot:

They should have had Alec Guinness picture on there alongside McGregors.

Obi and Boba move on :yay:

Next matchups: Han vs Chewie and Palps vs Vader. I went with Han and Palpatine.

Han and Vader win.

Next matchups: Padme vs Rex and Jabba vs Pre Vizsla. Padme and Jabba got my vote. Very close matchups too, so remember to vote for your favorites!

Nothing against Padmé, but Rex takes it for me.

Jabba sucks; Vizsla all the way.

Surprised, but happy that Rex is beating Padme.

Rex and Jabba win.

Next up: Obi-Wan vs R2 and Grievous vs Boba.

Looks like we'll have a master vs former padawan final matchup :woot:

Edit: it's on! light vs dark :woot:. Choose sides, and choose wisely :jedi

Last edited:
Good :woot: (i was going to use that Sidious meme of "Gooood", but considering he's a sith, it just didnt seem appropiate to use it to celebrate a jedi winning :oldrazz:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"