This is the worst console gen of all time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still mainly in the comics forums. I only post in a few threads on whatever interests me here. I post in practically every thread in the comics forums.

Knew I remembered you from somewhere. Back when I posted in the comics forum... before I realised I spent way too much on comics, cut down...

And spent all the money I'd saved on video games. :(

I really stopped liking comic books once they were cut down to 15 pages and never told a complete story.

Knew I remembered you from somewhere. Back when I posted in the comics forum... before I realised I spent way too much on comics, cut down...

And spent all the money I'd saved on video games. :(
Yeah, I'm in that situation now. I know I could get a 360 quicker if I stopped spending so much on comics all the time, but I can't stop buying my comics. They're like a drug, man. :(

Video games and comics. Sounds like we all have expensive habits.

Yeah, I'm in that situation now. I know I could get a 360 quicker if I stopped spending so much on comics all the time, but I can't stop buying my comics. They're like a drug, man. :(

I know what you mean. All of a sudden you're like "I like this character too, I can start buying this book".

I started off with just New Avengers (held all my favorite heroes). It soon turned to:

New Avengers
Amazing Spider-man
Marvel Knights/Spectacular Spider-man
Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-man
Cable and Deadpool
Fantastic Four
Wolverine
Batman and Superman
Detective Comics
Batman
Daredevil
Might Avengers
Avengers: The Iniative
Marvel Adventures: The Avengers
And all the crappy "Ground breaking" mini series' they do every year. So I cut right back until it was just Amazing Spider-man, then OMD kicked in...

WHF wins.
Video games and comics. Sounds like we all have expensive habits.
Yeah. Although I don't understand why video games are so expensive. They're more popular than ever. Comics are more expensive because the readership is always shrinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"