The Fandom Tshirt Mega-Thread

ClmgFU0WAAAFs-H.jpg

Picked this one up from Qwertee.

okay i finally took a couple pics of some of my shirts

the colors are much more vibrant in person
2iiepub.jpg

img is fighting with me so i'll upload more later

I like it! I have the same problem with my phone and the colors though. I should be able to post some of the new ones I got here later today too.

Where I hang out if you tell people there is super-heroine they get kind of twitchy haha.

LOL, you need to find some nice places to hang out, DJ.

flickchick where did you preorder that from?

i have almost the whole Joe Kelly run in comics :up:

Lootcrate or Nerdblock i'm pretty sure.
if not them, it was ComicconBox

CpYcY12WYAAsVwx.jpg:large

Got this one on Qwertee, literally was waiting for me when I got home today.

CpYcrLqXYAAyDNN.jpg:large

I received this awesomeness as part of Arbitrary gift day 2016 on Reddit gift exchange. Very cool concept if you aren't familiar with it.

CpYdbQ0W8AIBvOQ.jpg

CpYdbQ1WEAANPQT.jpg

Got this at the Flight of the Conchords concert I went to a few weeks ago. Nothing sas I love a band more than a $40 concert shirt. :D

CpYdobjW8AEBDGt.jpg

This was the shirt from Loot Crate this month. (It's Rick's interdimensional portal gun from Rick and Morty)

CpYc_Q5WgAEhSpU.jpg:large

This was the wearable from Loot Crate Level Up this month. It's a short sleeve Futurama hoodie and it's dope AF.

CpYdx9GWgAEOFUF.jpg

This was the Level Up Shirt from Loot Crate this month. (Voltron's head FYI)

thanks. that one is super soft

z4EBcv6.jpg

7IynWHq.jpg

I'm all about super soft shirts, that's why I like Qwertee. Nice and thin as well as soft. I never wear any shirt without first washing it with tons of fabric softener in the wash cycle and a minimum of 2 fabric softener sheets in the dryer.

I have the Green/White Ranger Loot Crate shirt, need that DD one in my life, though.

^ i dont even remember where i got the DD one, pretty sure it was a box though

i haven't even wore these ones yet:

iOFWBYO.jpg

yYgfDsJ.jpg

I love POP!'s but I don't want to rep them on a shirt haha. One of the reasons I stopped Collector Corps because the shirts were weak af.

07Ih9Zk.jpg

iymQyqN.jpg

BMOoDh1.jpg

turtle shirt is pretty soft :up:

Nice, I got two dope ones that just shipped out from Qwertee today. Akira and Cowboy Bepop designs. Can't wait to get those.

So the Nerd Block people have a new one called Shirt Block. It's 5 exclusive shirts focusing on geeky/nerdy fandom type of stuff. You get all 5 shirts for $29.95 + shipping. This excites me. I think I'm going to check that out and see if I like them.

https://www.nerdblock.com/shirtblock

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"