The Fandom Tshirt Mega-Thread

DJ_KiDDvIcIOUs

Avenger
Reaction score
As many of you know I'm addicted to dope ash tshirts. I know others here have cool shirts for the various comic properties and fandoms we all enjoy. So I wanted to share my shirt collection and encourage others to share theirs in an effort for those who want to find the coolest shirts around with a bit more ease than hoping to stumble across them or see them in newsletters. So if it's a cool ash shirt post it and let us know where you found it at!

ChB_TaKWkAE5TsQ.jpg

Got this on Amazon.

ChCAvbuWgAAk9-r.jpg

This was the first Level Up Loot Crate exclusive shirt and I always get lots of compliments on it.

ChCBmfyWMAAaXGS.jpg

Got this on Etsy, love this one but whatever process they use to print the shirts is a little too stiff.

ChCC_-cWYAAiTSm.jpg

This was a Loot Crate exclusive, not sure why the color looks weird but the shirt is actually purple.

ChCEEszWIAAiHCm.jpg

TeeFury again, I really love pop culture mashup shirts with franchises I love and/or grew up with.

ChCEb2nW4AAYZy6.jpg

Got this on Amazon, haven't even worn it yet. Still need to wash it.

ChCEphzWkAAUays.jpg

This is a meh shirt from the Collector Corps. I quit that since the shirts were always lame.

ChCKTDGU0AAt44t.jpg

This is one of my top fave shirts since it mashups Avengers and Gorillaz. Two of my favorite things in this world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"