Sequels Thor: Ragnarok

Mr. Dent

Superhero
Reaction score
It's pretty obvious this is what Thor 3 will be about

http://www.hitfix.com/motion-captur...r-3-to-one-of-their-execs-turned-screenwriter
http://www.inquisitr.com/1025872/th...ris-hemsworth-for-thor-the-dark-world-sequel/

I hope we'll see Loki instigating a war between Asgard and Earth that involves Surtur and the fire demons which leads to civil war in Asgard with Thor opposing Odin/Loki. I also hope they involve the Enchantress finally.

I think we could finally get something special out of a Thor movie with this. The stakes will be far higher than the first two Thor movies, there is a clear direction, the villains should be better, and they have a pair of screenwriters who really care about the character and have a vision for the movie. Now I just hope they hit on the right director this time who really likes the character and wants to tell his story.

Love it, love it, love it!

I feel Thor 3 will be a direct prequel to Avengers 3. Thanos minions will be the lead villian invading Asgard to collect the Gaunlet and Tesseract

I think Thor: Ragnarok is the way to go absolutely. I like the idea of Loki setting everything in motion, but I would still like to see Surtur and Muspelheim come into play, as well.

This better be to Thor what IM 1 was to Iron Man, and what CA:Winter Soldier was to Captain America.

This better be to Thor what IM 1 was to Iron Man, and what CA:Winter Soldier was to Captain America.

Yes, the God of Thunder needs his definitive movie in the trilogy.

Agreed. While I have enjoyed both movies so far, we have yet to get the quintessential Thor film. I have a link to what I would do for Thor 3 in my signature. i won't re-post it here, but it definitely fits with the Thor: Ragnarok idea that is being discussed here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"