BeNObIm.gif

BzmC8VC.gif
jeWMpAd.gif
h4wzmDt.gif

W2F6SfH.gif
0XbjmAB.gif
Z8xPn4Y.gif

Last edited:

why can't I get the middle right one to work as an avy? I try saving the picture, and use it, its just a blurred image of one frame, and if I try using the url, it tells me it's too large?

why can't I get the middle right one to work as an avy? I try saving the picture, and use it, its just a blurred image of one frame, and if I try using the url, it tells me it's too large?
I don't know the exact size limit for 100x100 avatars. Can you tell me? It says under the Choose button:
Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 75 by 75 pixels or 76.3 KB (whichever is smaller).

Thought 110KB is the limit. I guess some of those 100's I've done are slightly oversized hehe. :D

I don't know the exact size limit for 100x100 avatars. Can you tell me? It says under the Choose button:

Thought 110KB is the limit. I guess some of those 100's I've done are slightly oversized hehe. :D

the Max size is 109.3 KB and I think yours is just a WEE bit bigger lol

Alright, should be OK now.

JHsBCN8.gif
tH4pEh3.gif
PDnCnyB.gif

O7zaAD7.gif
KJOtTce.gif
Py11X4g.gif

Last edited:
Could we get some Loki avi's made from the new trailer? I don't have any particular trailer scene in mind, but....yeah... some God of Mischief would be nice :woot:

Im suprised no one's made the gif of Loki going hand to hand with that Dark Elf towards the end of the trailer yet. Or the shot of Loki blasting back those chairs when he's in that prison cell.

Im suprised no one's made the gif of Loki going hand to hand with that Dark Elf towards the end of the trailer yet. Or the shot of Loki blasting back those chairs when he's in that prison cell.

Knowing Tumblr, every frame of the trailer has been turned into a gif. It just hasn;t been posted HERE yet. :oldrazz:

Could we get some Loki avi's made from the new trailer? I don't have any particular trailer scene in mind, but....yeah... some God of Mischief would be nice :woot:

Shirtless Thor is what I want. Wait, that came out wrong....:awesome:

I thought this thread could use some reviving.

Note-I did not make the following gifs...

tumblr_mrty65apok1qlqu5fo3_500.gif

tumblr_mrty65apok1qlqu5fo4_500.gif

tumblr_mrty65apok1qlqu5fo1_500.gif

tumblr_mrty65apok1qlqu5fo2_500.gif

I really gotta figure that out on Gimp 2. I've started to learn that but it'll take awhile I guess lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"