Thor: The Dark World ...DVD

By the way I got home and the hd digital download would even play on my laptop. I-Tunes kept freezing up

I feel like the more updates it gets, the more iTunes starts to suck.

I think that all of the deleted scenes should have been included in the film, with the exception of the Loki in Cap's costume scene. It was still funny, and Hiddleston's American accent was on point, but I think that was just an alternate take in case Chris Evans was unavailable to do it.
Agreed, I'd like Marvel to put out an Extended Edition like Peter Jackson does for LOTR/The Hobbit.

Anyone have issues downloading the extra's off I-Tunes?
The movie's downloading okay but the extra's had issues and stopped.
I had that problem before. Just delete the extras and then re-download them from iTunes. Worked for me with Inception.

Was this deleted scene on the bluray? It's a fight between Thor and asgardian guards when he breaking Loki out.

[YT]4Ybnlsnbqgk[/YT]

I got it to work, I-Tunes needed an update and TDW played. I love the quality even on my laptop lol

By the way, the EXTRAS do work Manhunter . I had restarted the download for the extras after the update and that's when it all began to run right. I still can't get the danged game to play tho

Last edited:
I got the Blu-Ray but I was very disappointed to see that some deleted scenes are online but not on the Blu-Ray. What is up with that? And where are all the scenes Alan Taylor talked about with Malekith, Algrim and Bor etc.?

SOME places will have special editions. Example Target had 90 minutes of unseen Avengers extras that nobody else had.
Thing is, I haven't heard who has what other than Walmart's Bluray/3D/Digital version had the "God of Mischief" vudu extra nobody had.

I got the Blu-Ray but I was very disappointed to see that some deleted scenes are online but not on the Blu-Ray. What is up with that? And where are all the scenes Alan Taylor talked about with Malekith, Algrim and Bor etc.?

Found this myself, only some deleted scenes were on the BD disc, think that is really if I am being honest. Thankfully I didnt buy it its my brothers copy.

SOME places will have special editions. Example Target had 90 minutes of unseen Avengers extras that nobody else had.
Thing is, I haven't heard who has what other than Walmart's Bluray/3D/Digital version had the "God of Mischief" vudu extra nobody had.

Best Buy has an exclusive steelbook, but it's apparently really hard to find. I found the last one at mine, however. :woot:

Best Buy has an exclusive steelbook, but it's apparently really hard to find. I found the last one at mine, however. :woot:
Yeah I just don't have the cash right now. I hope they have it to at least order from the store

Are they holding out for briefcase set 2?

I know I'm not buying any of the films on BluRay this time until I see what the Phase Two set is next year.

Other than the best buy steel book are there any other exclusives of the bluray?

Other than the best buy steel book are there any other exclusives of the bluray?

The Walmart edition had a vudu exclusive Loki feature that was about 6 minutes. I'm sure that's on youtube now so probably not worth it.

nope, I got the Best Buy steel book yesterday. The only PLUS on the steel book is, if you have the DVD, there's an empty disc spot for it. lol All the rest is what's on the normal Bluray extras.

The Walmart edition had a vudu exclusive Loki feature that was about 6 minutes. I'm sure that's on youtube now so probably not worth it.
Not really, it's a rehash of the SDCC Tom/Loki appearance with alittle of Fiege and crew talking about if Loki didn't work and what-not

Are they holding out for briefcase set 2?

I know I'm not buying any of the films on BluRay this time until I see what the Phase Two set is next year.
I wish Marvel would just release a case without movies for fans.

Here's the Steel book I bought at Best Buy
zaB6Wit.jpg

tqeRh8X.jpg

Got dat beauty right next to Iron Man 3. Shame that didn't get a steelbook in the US.

It's so gorgeous, and it's a shame it didn't get one. Oh well, I'm sure the Phase 2 set will makeup for that :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"