World Thor Toys

Haha, what's with the "jazz hands" pose on the right side of the last pic? :funny:

But yeah, that seriously looks incredible. Does anyone know where you can pre-order it? I'm tempted to get myself one...

Ouch. I want it, but I don't think I want it $170-bad. Maybe $100. That's about as high as I think I'd ever go on it...

Ouch. I want it, but I don't think I want it $170-bad. Maybe $100. That's about as high as I think I'd ever go on it...

Yeah "ouch" you are right! :woot:

But if you think about it:
Hot Toys figures usually always go up in price and when the figure is sold out you have a real masterpiece in your home and if you need money you can sell it, most likely, twice the price that the figure is now.

How ever, I don't want to be someone who is "forcing" you or trying to convince you to buy the figure. :woot:

Nah, I'm gonna pass. It looks really good, but I know I'm never going to get my money's worth out of it. I bought some statues and they're still sitting in boxes since I moved. I'm just not really much of a decorator, I'm not a toy collector at all, and I'm 26, so I'm obviously not gonna actually play with it as a toy. It's just literally not worth it at all.

But it's soooooooooooooooooooooooo pretty... :hrt:

Still waiting on better pics of these
10" figure
2e1egw1.jpg

8" figures
has19942scaled600.jpg

Oh yeah, count me in on those! I thought a 10 inch figure was going to be out of the question. But I'll for sure get one of those, nice find Vartha.

Actually Mexxecutioner found the 10" and it IS on ebay, And Real found the 8" today

"even the gods of asguard need a little firepower" :D

http://marvelousnews.com/index.php?catid=23&itemid=13846

Marvel Portion of the panel begins.

- The Avengers are beginning to assemble.

- Thor, March 1st will see the first products on shelves. May 6 is when the movie opens.

- Role-Play Thor Hammer with lights and sounds and firing projectile.

- Asgardian Foam Sword, Shield and Dagger, Helmet, and foam Nerf Hammer.

- 3.75" Thor figures. 20 figures for Thor this year. Destroyer, Sif and Loki with Helmet, Thunder Ax Thor, Odin and Asgard Attack Thor. Fandral, Hogun Volstaag,

- Thor Deluxe, Hemidall (Exlusive to the deluxe line), Lightning Fury Thor, Blaster Armor Thor.

- Thor Feature 10" figure.

- SHS 3 packs will continue for Thor, Cap and Iron Man for 2011.

- Captain America Toys are in store on May 11. Movie his July 22nd.

- Cap Deluxe Disc Launching Shield, fires 5 foam projectiles.

- Cap Flying Disc Frisbee coming.

- Movie Cap Mask.

- 3.75" figures. Movie Costume, Captain Britian with Excalibur Sword, There will be a mix of movie and comic in this line. Battle Field Cap and Winter Soldier, USAgent, Heroic Age Cap and Cross Bones.

- Jungle Assault and Arctic Cap, Night Landing and Ulitmates.

- Mission Packs with real working parachute.

- Super Hero Squad 3 pack with Hydra figure

- 10" Cap feature figure like with Thor and Iron Man

- StrikeFire Transport vehicle with a motorcycle that comes out the back.

- Iron Man will continue in 2011.

- Armor Charges with real walking action with a price point of 12-15 dollars.

- New 6" figures War Machine The initative, Crimson Dynamo and Titanium Man.

- Iron Man Vehicles with Mark V silver deco race car and figure.

- Mark V role play mask.

- Avengers Toys coming.

- Marvel Universe... 3.75" figures include Classic Avengers super team pack with Iron Man Mark 1, Thor, Classic Hulk, Wasp and Ant Man with winged Ant.

- Team Pack 2 with X-Force.

- Team Pack 3 Fantastic 3 with Invisible Woman and 3.75" Herbie

- Cable with Baby Hope. There will be a running change without Hope, so get the Hope one while you can.

- Commander Rogers is coming in Wave 4 of 2011.

- X-23 is in wave 4 and Darkhawk will also be in wave 4. There will be a variant with classic colors and more modern.

- Namor will be in wave 4 with new sculpt and an updated Ultron. Finally Dr. Strange who will have a clear astro form variant.

- Series 3 will see Falcon w/ Red Wing, Skarr, Dr. Doom with Modern Deco, Scarlet Spider.

- New Comic Packs with Spider-Man and original Captain Britain, Power Man and Iron Fist Original Costumes, Warlock vs. Thanos. I missed one not mentioned here but will come back to it later today.

- SDCC will see a special Sentinel on special cardback like Galactus. The mainline version will include Wolverine.

- GOTG Rocket Racoon is coming with Groot Accessory. They aren't saying how its coming yet.

- No X-Men First Class line but lots of X-Men product, Classic X-Factor Cyclops and Jean Gray and Wolverine vs Sabretooth comic versions comic packs.

- Modern Thor 6" figure will be the first Marvel Legends in the Legends launch.

- Marvel legends for Spring of 2012 will see 6" Ultimate Hawkeye, Heroic Age Bucky Cap,

- Build A Figure will be back with Teraxx, these figures will be in single cards. More to come on these later in the year.

- 6" Spider-Man figures with action features, shown is a Spider-Man.

- All Mission Racer Spidey Vehicle and Spider-Man Mask.

- 2012 will be the year of the Spider with the new movie.

- Marvel Super Hero Adventures will be for pre-school kids like the Star Wars line mentioned earlier. Look for figures and vehicles. SHS will also continue though.

Walmart Just put out the Greatest Battle sets, Picked up the Thor/Iron-Man set from Thor #3! Finally got my 3" Modern Thor.....just can't figure out why Tony's armor's not trashed. :D

Thor Movie Toys are out now.
Picked up these 2 today @ Target. :D
They only had a few others: Odin, another version of Thor, and the Frost Giant.

5705ae99.jpg

i thought march 1st was the release date :wow:
need to get down to a target :awesome:

i thought march 1st was the release date :wow:
need to get down to a target :awesome:

They also had the 12" deluxe Thor as well.

Sometimes Target is on the ball w/ toy releases...
except w/ Transformers...mine is like a month late....LOLz :awesome:

they put out a few of the 10 inch movie figures at the target by my house by mistake so picked one up earlier today. pretty cool.

they put out a few of the 10 inch movie figures at the target by my house by mistake so picked one up earlier today. pretty cool.

Yep...very cool indeed.
I'm sticking w/ the 4 inch figures....less space to take up.

They also had in stock (but not on the shelf)
the Thor Electronic "role play" Hammer.
DPCI # 187-06-1506 :D

I used to work there, so I know how to check for items in-stock.

I'll have to check Target tomorrow. Thanks for the heads up Guys!

EDIT: Just called my local Target. Mine doesn't have them yet. :(

Last edited:
any fans in australia
apparently they're at target here now aswell :D

Toys R Us and Target put out figures and displays yesterday.
I called both Target and Toys R US. Target had no idea when they'd get the Thor toys, Toys R Us said the next truck coming in has them.
I used to work at Toys R Us I don't remember what days the trucks came in. :doh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"