Thor vs. The Incredible Hulk in my front yard

Metamorpho1977

You jack wagon!
Reaction score
I think Thor and the Hulk got in a fight in my front yard. it's that or it was a tornado. my neighbors houses are flattened. pictures are on the way.

Uh, where were you when this happened? Did you sleep through a tornado? :dry:

Did you end up in Oz and killed someone with your house?

Hope you & your family is ok....

Uh, where were you when this happened? Did you sleep through a tornado? :dry:

I was laying in bed. I heard it flying over. our house was relatively spared. some roof damage but not real bad. houses to the left look like a freight train went right through the middle of them. on the otger side my neighbor's barns are flat. we had some fatalities a few houses down. I'm updating from my phone. power is expected to be down for a few days .. I will put pics up soon. I'll make a video on YouTube.

I couldn't find my horse for about 30 minutes. he eventually walked out of the woods in back of our pasture.

ohh **** dude, hope everything's covered with the insurance and life can get back to normal as soon as possible.

I was laying in bed. I heard it flying over. our house was relatively spared. some roof damage but not real bad. houses to the left look like a freight train went right through the middle of them. on the otger side my neighbor's barns are flat. we had some fatalities a few houses down. I'm updating from my phone. power is expected to be down for a few days .. I will put pics up soon. I'll make a video on YouTube.
That's awful. Good to hear you're alright.

I know it must have been terrifying. Glad you and your family are ok. I feel really sad for your neighbors.

I gotta go see an insurance adjuster today. I'm getting a new porch and roof. They're putting me in a hotel the next couple of days until the power comes back on. I drove down looking at some of the damage. I'm at peace now because my house was really spared.

They're coming Aesop. I'm updating from my phone. As soon as I can get to my computer to upload them I'll share them. I'm making a video that I'm putting on YouTube too. I think my redneck neighbors were shooting at the tornado. about 3 minutes after it passed my house I heard rifle shots. going off.

As promised, pictures and a video.

[YT]M_ftkiUkhRU[/YT]

My house
392.jpg

393.jpg

394.jpg

407.jpg

My neighbor's houses
403.jpg

404.jpg

This used to be a dairy farm.

397.jpg

Some of the cows were found in trees.

I couldn't find my horse for about 30 minutes. he eventually walked out of the woods in back of our pasture.

Horse: *calmly walks out of the woods* Oh hey guys what's going-- *Notices the damage* 0.0

But seriously, I'm glad you're okay & can find some humor in that situation you're in.

Horse: *calmly walks out of the woods* Oh hey guys what's going-- *Notices the damage* 0.0

But seriously, I'm glad you're okay & can find some humor in that situation you're in.

That's almost the expression he had. That's just how my mind deals with terrifying situations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"