Thor will be Avengers-friendly

Good news. That brings the question: what will Brannagh do to bring Thor (the movie) closer to the Avengers environment? This seems like a confirmation that some scene(s) in modern Earth may have been added to the script.

I'm guessing a more ultimate style costume at the end.

Yes. No question. More classic look.

That's great to hear Branagh seems really interested in branching Thor with the rest of the characters for the eventual Avengers film.

I really love the way Marvel Studios is approaching their movies. I can imagine the brainstorming process, when all directors of the solo films, the writers of both the movies and the comics and some of the actors (RDJ, Norton) are coming together to get the Avengers movie done.
And let´s not forget all of those slave labour writers that Marvel is searching right now

I was concerned about how this movie would tie in with the Avenger Universe, but Im glad to see Branaugh is interested in making it tie in. Good news

so, does the Thor trilogy plan to be mostly in asgard, or will the 2nd movie be on earth?

I think in the middle-end of the movie, Donald Blake or Thor will come to earth bringing intrest to Nick Fury.

Why would Nick Fury be interested in a surgeon? Unless Blake ends up as a staff doctor in SHIELD. That'd be kind of cool.

so, does the Thor trilogy plan to be mostly in asgard, or will the 2nd movie be on earth?
Well the way the first movie is written, it takes place in both Asgard AND on Earth, BUT the way the first draft was written, it ends up on Earth.

I think in the middle-end of the movie, Donald Blake or Thor will come to earth bringing intrest to Nick Fury.
I WISH I had a look at the Edited Script! The first Draft didn't have a SINGLE word about Blake, but with the two rewrites I'm sure he was added at the end, but I don't think Fury approaches Blake, I think he approaches Thor.

I can See Thor finishing up some good deed and Fury walking up to him when the actions all done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"