"Stellan Skarsgard Cast in Thor"

I'm still bitter about Alexander not getting the role
I guess they thought being young, talented, good-looking, really tall and scandinavian wasn't enough

:whatever: Oh well...

Well how about that, Stellan is another of KB's buddies that has worked his way into this film. I guess this means Stellan will end up as either Heimdall or even Odin (with Blessed playing Volstagg).

it is ironic alex didnt get thor but now his father is in the film. Curious to see what type of role he got for the film.

I'm still bitter about Alexander not getting the role
I guess they thought being young, talented, good-looking, really tall and scandinavian wasn't enough

:whatever: Oh well...

Yeah, Alexander is really perfect for the part, but for some reason they don't think so. Oh well.

Yeah, Alexander is really perfect for the part, but for some reason they don't think so. Oh well.

Wasn't it said that at the grand old age of 34, they thought he was too old?

That was probably a strike against him, but I doubt it was insurmountable. Branagh met with him a couple times even after all the age nonsense came up for a reason, after all.

yea it was probably a decision from kevin B/kevin F/studio. Who really knows. Maybe we can have a feature on dvd set on casting/screen tests and all that.

Tried to get a word out of Stellan about his part... Could only say what we already knew from before. Playing a scientist. :p

I'm sure he's got a non-disclosure agreement preventing him from saying more. Security seems to be insanely hardcore on Thor.

yea we will probably not get any details on his role for awhile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"