Sequels Thread for VILLANS in Spider-Man 4 and 5 (Don't make any more!)

The Walrus should be the main focus for SM 4 & 5. No other villains even come close to him.

marvelalphawalrus.jpg

thebeatleswalrusva8.jpg

No Carnage please.

I would of liked to have seen Carnage in a movie but it would not make sense to have him in this. First of all Carnage is a R rated villain or hard PG-13. Second and most important if they messed up Venom so bad what makes anyone think Carnage would be treated any better. Finally Peter already figured out how to defeat the symbiotes so it would not be hard for him to get rid of Carnage.
Well, he knows how to defeat the symbiotes in the comics, but it's never easy to defeat Venom or Carnage.

I wonder if a dog whistle effects them at all. Hmmm...

I don't know. I think it's only high frequency...

Venom and Carnage can be awesome on screen, if not directed by Sam Raimi.

Or rather with more time to have them in the script in the first place Venom could of been excellent.

But for the love of God no Carnage.

Nobody wants to see the symbiots again, only the fanboys. We want to move onto different stories.

That's why I want Scorpion, he's got all the powers of the Web-Head, just no symbiote. I can see high potential among Symbiote fans for Scorpion.

Nobody wants to see the symbiots again, only the fanboys. We want to move onto different stories.

I never wanted to see Venom in the first place. I think he's overused, overhyped & overrated. If anything, I think the movie did him a favor by minimizing him like it did. Venom has always brought out the worst in Spider-Man; traits that are contradictory to his character:
Cowardice (ALWAYS running from him?)
Compromise (Making deals with a murderer? Agreeing to let him walk around free?)
Betrayal (Make the deal & then break it?)
And just a general disregard for his vows as a hero.

I have an idea for four and five that would lead up to the Sinister 6th.
Introduce some bad guys in both 4 and 5, like Rhino, Electro, Scorpion, Black Cat, or something. (Maybe even more than one bad guy per film, like how Dark Knight did it.)
In the 6th film bring in Kraven the Hunter as founder and leader of the Sinister Six, a group made up of some new and some former Spider-Man villains.
He tells them he started the group because they will be stronger in numbers,
but really he started the group because, even though he is an excellent hunter and tracker, and even though he is in top physical condition, he is still only human and no match for Spider-Man in hand to hand combat.
So he starts the Sinister Six to exhaust Spider-Man. Tire him out, giving Kraven more of a chance.
(Its sort of the story they used for Bane in the comics.)
Kraven can be shown as a great athlete and fighter, but also a master manipulator.

(I would also love to see Kraven wearing a home made version of the black Spider-Man costume, like he does in the comics, in order to hurt Spider-Man in some way. Maybe discrediting him, or throwing him of in some way.)

That way the group has a reason for being started by Kraven instead of Doc Ock.

A Sinister Six without Doc Ock is like the Fantastic Four without Reed Richards, or the X-Men without Xavier.

A Sinister Six without Doc Ock is like the Fantastic Four without Reed Richards, or the X-Men without Xavier.

Doc Ock was killed off though,
So would you rather not see the Sinister Six brought to life on the big screen at all if Dock Ock isn't the leader?
Wouldn't it be cool to see six villains team up to take down Spider-Man at once, in one movie, no matter who is leading them?

Last edited:
So would you rather not see the Sinister Six brought to life on the big screen at all if Dock Ock isn't the leader?
Wouldn't it be cool to see six villains team up to take down Spider-Man at once, in one movie, no matter who is leading them?

I'd like a simpler movie myself, even if Doc Ock was leading.

I'd rather not see the Sinister Six at all if Ock is not going to be in it. They're his team. He's the founder, leader, and spirit of it.

Just wouldn't feel right at all watching them on screen without him, IMO.

Very well put Joker.

I'd like to see a Punisher Cameo of some sort. Maybe even the Jackal.

What I'd really like to see is Electro the Vulture, and Dock Ock.

Not in the same movie but somewhere down the road.

You'll never see Punisher or Doc Ock return.

Honestly, he doesn't need to come back, what's the point? He REDEEMED himself, if he came back why would he go back to being a villain? It's like Dent in TDK.

What's the point of bringing him back? Both characters fulfilled what they had to do. Dent avenged the death of Rachel, that was his main goal. He knew he was going to die.

Dent avenged the death of Rachel, that was his main goal. He knew he was going to die.

No, he didn't. Not completely. He never got to punish Gordon or Batman. Batman and Gordon's kid survived.

Yeah I know, but The Punisher would be bad ass in a spidey flick, along with Daredevil, and Iron-Man, IMO.

The Only Reason I Mentioned Doc Ock was because A While ago I heard that He would be returning in SPM3, Or SPM4, and I figure they could have some sorta' cool concept going on. Hell, even if he wasn't a Villain I think it would still be kinda cool showing that he survived.

I also think that they should bring Venom back, and GET IT RIGHT THIS TIME!

I'd love to see Chameleon featured as the main villain, could create such an interesting new formula for the franchise; and I'd also love to see the 'Darkman'/Bruce Campbell reference at the end with the Chameleon(slipping on a Campbell mask).

Yeah I know, but The Punisher would be bad ass in a spidey flick, along with Daredevil, and Iron-Man, IMO.

The Only Reason I Mentioned Doc Ock was because A While ago I heard that He would be returning in SPM3, Or SPM4, and I figure they could have some sorta' cool concept going on. Hell, even if he wasn't a Villain I think it would still be kinda cool showing that he survived.

I also think that they should bring Venom back, and GET IT RIGHT THIS TIME!
'The Punisher' would make it good in a television series(live-action). An "R-Rated" character like the Punisher shouldn't be seen with a character you could consider to be a "child-friendly" character. However, I wouldn't mind seeing Daredevil and/or Iron Man in future films.

I don't agree with you on Venom. However, I'd love to see a solo-take on the character(varied from the comics).

As bad as any justification would be for bringing Ock back, I'd want him for the S6 regardless. It's not the 6 without him.
Oh, and no to Punisher, Jackal, Carnage & all the cross-over/cameo ideas that can't happen anyway. And Chameleon doesn't have the depth to carry a movie.

I'm fine with Chameleon.
Kraven and Chameleon in Spiderman 4, I can see this happening.

Which ever villian(s) they use there's two things that in my opinion have to change.
1) Why can't the bad guys just be bad guys. It seems like in every film the bad guy has kind of a change of heart about their evil ways. Osborn snapped out of it told Spidey "Don't tell Harry" before he died showing remorse. Doc Oc broke control of the arms and saved the day. Then Sand Man gave Spidey puppy dog eyes and blew away into the sunset. The next villian(s) should be more like the characters they're based off of; evil criminals for the sake of being evil criminals.
2) Stop frikkin killing them off! Spidey doesn't kill but his enemies keep dying. I understand Osborn dying in the first one but they shouldn't have killed Doc Oc or even Venom. They should have had Spidey pull Doc Oc out of the water, saving his life. Then end with a shot of Doc Oc sitting in the middle of a cell with his four arms extended out and locked into the walls.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"