Sequels Thread for VILLANS in Spider-Man 4 and 5 (Don't make any more!)

I'd like to see Rhino. If nothing else, he would make an excellent opening scene villain...I can just picture all the cars getting knocked out of the way now...

I'd love to see Tombstone on-screen, as well. A lot of my villain influences come from the new animated series and his role in that was/is great.

I love how they bring the focus of the Kingpin away, making him more Daredevil's main bad guy, but it also makes Fisk less powerful in New York.

I love how they bring the focus of the Kingpin away, making him more Daredevil's main bad guy, but it also makes Fisk less powerful in New York.
I agree, people keep bringing up Kingpin to one day become Spider-Man's adversary... And yet the same people are asking for him to be in a R-Rated 'Daredevil' movie. Kingpin works best as a Daredevil villain because 'Spider-Man' is in far lighter territory than 'Daredevil' movies should be. Unless they plan on throwing away the cloth and giving Daredevil a yellow suit this time around, so be it.

I would like Kingpin to be recognized, as a shadowy villain, he doesn't have to appear, just have a thug say something like "don't forget the give the Kingpin his cut."

I would like Kingpin to be recognized, as a shadowy villain, he doesn't have to appear, just have a thug say something like "don't forget the give the Kingpin his cut."
Yeah, that'd be cool. But I wouldn't want him to be a major part of the story in any of the 'Spider-Man' movies. Little references to him will be fine(but again; it'll have to wait until 'Marvel' gets the 'Daredevil' license back from "You Know Who").

I also prefer a combination of the Rhino from the Ultimate, and the Rhino from TSSM.

Just an idea I would like to see. This is if they are filming Spider-Man 4 and 5 back to back.

Spider-Man 4: Mysterio will be as an opening villain, played by Bruce Campbell! Spider-Man defeats him. Later, we see that Adrian Toomes company is being shut down. Toomes belive it's Spider-Man's fault because of him interupting and ruining things in his criminal activity, so he hired Beck and gave him all the tech he needed to kill Spider-Man(just so the opening villain has something to do with the main story). Toomes also sponsored Connors experiment to make a lost body part grow out again with the help of Lizard DNA just to save his company. But unfortunately we all know that Connors will turn into the Lizard. Peter Parker, who helped Connors with this experiment, tries to found Connors as the Lizard. Connors wife, Martha Connors and another scientist(Miles Warren or Farley Stillwell or some other genius) helps creating a cure for Connors. Also, some of the ESU students(particulalery Peter and perhaps Gwen(so she could get a bigger role if she is in the film) helps them too. Meanwhile, Toomes still wants Spider-Man dead so his company is safe. He hires Kraven the world's mightiest hunter to kill Spider-Man. Of course, Spidey defeats him. Later, one of the scientists that is creating a cure for Connors works for Adrian Toomes. They give him all the information about his work and that he is The Lizard. Nobody knew about the Lizard until it becomes hot news, especially for Daily Bugle. Giant Lizard is running down the sewers people is saying on the streets. Some victims of the Lizard says it's true but some people doubt that there could be a giant Lizard. The final battle will be Kraven by order of Adrian Toomes, going down to the sewers and kill the Lizard. Plus, Toomes creates a formula that gives Kraven superstrength and makes him stronger than ever before so he could take down both Lizard and Spider-Man. So Spidey(who has the cure) will fight both Kraven and Lizard while protecting Lizard from Kraven. Kraven will be defeated, Spidey thinks he is dead and Connors will get cured. At the end of the film(this scene takes place directly after the final battle), Toomes get the news that his company is now being shut down and that he cannot save it. Toomes says they are wrong and he opens a secret lair in his giant office, revealing the Vulture suit. Also, Toomes talk to someone named "Master Planner" in this scene aswell. Master Planner's voice will be something similiar to "The Spectacular Spider-Man" series.
NOTE: The main villains and the main focus is on Lizard and Kraven and alot on Adrian Toomes aswell, but the main story is actually about the Lizard. And MJ and Aunt May will just have 3-4 scenes or something.

Spider-Man 5: An explosion at Toomes Enterprises gives Max Dillon electric powers and he becomes Electro and starts to rob banks to get money for a cure. However, this explosion makes the new performance enhancers reveal to the media that Toomes company is directly going to be shut down. Toomes put on his Vulture suit and tries to kill them for what they have done, Spidey of course stops him. Meanwhile, Vulture meets some people that works for the Master Planner. He says he has an operation called "The Sinister Six". Vulture will go to prison and free Quentin Beck and he will become Mysterio once again. Also, when Spidey fights and defeats Electro after he robbed a bank, Vulture finds Electro and offers him to join the team. Also, Vulture finds Kraven and do the same thing. Both Kraven and Electro agree. They say they can't wait to get the wallcrawler killed. Also, Vulture goes to a hospital where Sandman sits next to his dead daughter in her hospital bed. Sandman fell tears. He doesn't cry just fell tears. Vulture tries to convince him to join their team, Sandman rejects his offer. But Vulture tries to manipulate him and saying "your daughter is dead, she was the only thing you had left right? What's left to do, if you join us and we could rule New York" or something like that. Also, he acclaims that if Spider-Man hadn't interupted you before she probably would have been alive. So Sandman agrees. So first, Kraven will trick Spider-Man to a Zoo and says he has a green card and that he has to defeat him if he wants it to go the next step in this "game". He also mentions the Master Planner. Spidey of course defeats Kraven and leave him for the police, but Kraven escapes(which is part of the plan). Later he fights Mysterio at a film studio or in another words, fighting and avoiding all the tricks and illusions he put out. He get's the green card from Mysterio but Mysterio disappears. Later, Spidey fights Sandman around the buildings and streets of Manhattan. Spidey get's the green card from Sandman and trap him in cement. Then he goes to the Master Planner's secret lair which is a underwater lab where he fights Electro and Vulture. He defeats both Electro and Vulture(at least he thinks so) and they tell him where the Master Planner is. Spidey later finds out that they have kidnapped MJ, Aunt May, Connors and Gwen, the people he most cares about. Spidey says "they all know who I am?". He tries to save them when Doc Ock attacks. He reveals that he is the Master Planner and set him up for this to make him tired enough for him to kill him. Doc Ock literally kicks Spidey's butt. All the other villains didin't do their best just to make him tired. Spidey fights Ock throughout his underwater lab and damage the lair. Then, the rest of the team attacks him. They hurt Spidey badly. When they tries to kill him, Sandman stops them and realise it's wrong. Both Spidey and Sandman teams up to defeat them. They wins. But they don't defeat Ock. Ock throws a big bunch of water at Sandman(sounds kind of funny but they are actually in an underwater lab), Spidey is weak and he disappears along with the rest of the water that is being washed down from the lab. The lab is falling apart. Ock escapes. Spidey is trapped under all that rubble and can't lift it because he is so tired and it's very, very heavy. If he was in top form he MIGHT have lifted it. He lays there for a while, thinking that everyone he loves the most dies here with him and that he lost. But as well all know, he doesn't give up and he get's free. He saves Connors, MJ, Gwen and Aunt May and they escape from the lab that falls apart. The last scene of the film is Spidey meeting Sandman. Sandman says that all the team members escaped from the lab. Spidey doesn't know if he can trust Sandman anymore. They talk alot, they apologies to each other and they thank each other but they don't know if they could forgive each other for taking each other's most loved ones away from them. Sandman flies away again and we see a final swing ending the movie.

So what do you think? I know this is too good to be true but wouldn't we all love to see this? And they could save something truely special for Spider-Man 6 but I think a Spider-Man 6 is too much and Tobey is getting too old. Well, I like this idea. Sorry about spelling and grammar.

My bets are Kraven and Lizard. Maybe Vulture because Raimi couldn't use him in Spider-Man 3.

They should adapt "Kraven's last hunt", using the Lizard instead of Rattus.

Kraven's Last Hunt is mostly about Kraven.
The focus of the film should still be on Spidey.
But they should take elements of the story. Such as Kraven burying Spidey, Kraven fighting another villain and committing suicide in the end.

I'd like to see Rhino. If nothing else, he would make an excellent opening scene villain...I can just picture all the cars getting knocked out of the way now...

I would love that... something somewhat like the Spider-Man 2 game where Spidey disposes of him rather quickly and easily.

I would love to see Rhino. Obviously he isn't very elegant in conversations, a big reason why he shouldn't be near the center villain, but his action packed scenes could be staggering.

I'd love to see Mysterio in a film. Handeled in the sort of way that Spider-Man 2 (the game) did. :)

I would love to see Rhino. Obviously he isn't very elegant in conversations, a big reason why he shouldn't be near the center villain, but his action packed scenes could be staggering.
Ever seen the movie/intro to the videogame Left 4 Dead? It shows one of the monsters -a Tank, as they're called- running towards the camera, pushing people and cars around. That's how I always imagined Rhino in action -- although it probably won't happen in this franchise.

[A];17770262 said:
Ever seen the movie/intro to the videogame Left 4 Dead? It shows one of the monsters -a Tank, as they're called- running towards the camera, pushing people and cars around. That's how I always imagined Rhino in action -- although it probably won't happen in this franchise.

I saw that intro now and I agree, that's how Rhino should be in action.

The Lizard most definitely, but also maybe some Mysterio, Kraven, and The Vulture action.

MTV recent interview with Tobey Maguire states he has a preference for The Lizard & Mysterio.

He said he finds these two great classic villains so maybe just maybe Sam Raimi will switch on. Or not!

We will see soon I guess.

:mikey::awesome:

For Spidey 4, I absolutely want to see the Lizard story come to fruition. Kraven would naturally fit right into that. I'd also like to see Mysterio (Bruce Campbell) act as a sort of 'intro' villain Spidey takes down early on in the movie just to refresh us on the series and get things rolling. That's the ideal for me. And maybe Spidey chases around Black Cat over rooftops cause she's causing trouble or stealing stuff or whatever, so she could be considered a villain at first too, and their partnership (in whatever form the writers find fitting) develops over the course of the movie. Dunno how they'd make Cat relevant to the Lizard/Kraven ordeal, but I'm sure it's not too hard to come up with something. She does kinda fit in with the whole animal theme, right?

In Spidey 5, I'm not so sure, it depends on where 4 goes. But I guess Connors has that symbiote sample from 3.. so maybe Carnage could happen at some point, but it feels too early for Carnage if you ask me. Although there's always the chance that Venom survived, so maybe he's been recuperating in some dark place, and his near-death experience has further bonded him with the symbiote, making them consider themselves 'we' instead of 'me', and the gurgly, scary voice could also be a result of that, as well as a REAL motive to want to stalk and torment and kill Spider-man. That story still needs to be told, imo.

But I'd also like to see Shocker and/or Rhino as knock-me-down characters at some point, and it would be a pretty personal freak-out for Peter if someone came into possession of the Goblin gear somehow and modified it to become the Hobgoblin. The series needs that kind of thing too, like past enemies he thought were gone returning to haunt him in some way and put him on serious edge. Venom being literal, Hobgoblin being an allusion. I wouldn't want them both in the same movie necessarily though.

Who knows. But I definitely don't want Carnage without a proper Venom return.

i say reboot, and have the villains be doc ock and molten man. (maybe don't recast doc ock.) i would have the climax end in the lines of amazing spiderman ish. 11-12. molten man would develop better if we had liz allen, the climax should have the death of bennett brant, so betty brnt should be in there too! i think gwen and harry should be in there as well.

This is how I would want it

SM4: Either Vulture and Electro. With Raimi using the storyline he wanted to in SM3 or the Kraven and Lizard storyline fanboys want

SM5: See above

SM6: Mysterio and Scorpion. Mysterio frames Spidey and as a result JJJ has Gargon become the Scorpion to hunt him down. I think JJJ and Scorpion fall really well into this kind of plot. The framing gives him the perfect motivation to want Spidey taken out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"