Three large objects behind the moon (allegedly)

Mike_D202

Green Lantern's roommate
Reaction score
Now, I'm not one for conspiracy theories (I'd be the first one to laugh at someone's face if they claimed the government was being run by lizard people) but this is kind of creepy/interesting. Someone claiming to be a government official, released this information:

10/20/13 - Phone interview with a major government player, revealing the truth about the recent government shutdown of all space related projects, and the military buildup led by FEMA.

CLARIFICATION: Due to massive viewer demand, I will attempt to answer some of the questions surrounding this interview to the best of my ability. What I know is as follows; the man being interviewed contacted us here at Secureteam through our personal email address not linked with our YT account. We arranged and did the interview over the telephone, from which he called us. The number he called from was spoofed, meaning that his original location was blocked from means of tracking. This has been verified to be true. The name he used in the interview is an alias, as well as certain locations mentioned in the interview.

We were short on time due to our sources constrictions, and did the best we could to get the main points of this information during the interview, hoping to clarify said points more in depth on a follow up call. We were under the impression from the get-go that this entire process was under our source's terms, as we have not made contact with him for the two days following the interview. This man is risking a lot to get this information out, despite his understanding that many viewers would dismiss said information no matter what evidence presented. Leaks like this do not always come neatly wrapped with verifiable sources and proof. There is a process to uncovering the truth, which often comes with much waiting, and in small but big steps. I ask that all of our viewers be patient, and suspend the reservations they might have about this interview, as I can assure you the powers that be are counting on you not to do.

We will post updates momentarily and as soon as we can get in contact with our source. Stay tuned, subscribe and keep an open mind. These are very strange times indeed.

Now, after I listened to that interview my initial thought was "Okay, that was kinda interesting. Reminds me of the movie Independence Day."

THEN, I came across this. The photo was taken around the same time as this guy came out with the information, and not connected to the story above.

Too much of a coincidence, whether or not it's a "government cover-up" who knows, but something weird is happening.

"Secureteam" has a long history of making up X-Files style fanfic and passing it off as "omg for realz!!!! :wow::wow:" Probably as a corollary of this latest round of "ALIENS ON THE MOOOOON" folderol, he also has some current vids out about "photos" of a giant "dome tunnel" on the moon and a miles-wide "harvester." Too bad those "photos" are blurry photoshops, like this one.

And China just sent up a moon expedition. It's too coincedental. Aliens are waiting to strike us, Independence Day style unless we hit them first! Someone get Jeff Goldblum an old Apple and have him whip up a virus. :wow:

Well, that's one minute and eighteen seconds of my life that I just wasted and will never get back...

Strange how the Chinese send a craft to the moon and all of a sudden three objects are seen near said heavenly body.

Damn it....they didn't give me enough time to finish my Earth studies....I told them to wait 700 years before returning. :cmad:

Damn it....they didn't give me enough time to finish my Earth studies....I told them to wait 700 years before returning. :cmad:

I thought they were here just to check up on our progress. That or they heard a superb Japanese cuisine restaurant opened up where I live and they just wanted to check it out. They're food is really really good.

This train connection won't allow be to see videos, but I'll tell you a tale.

When I was young I used to have this recurring dream that I stepped outside my front door, walked to the side of the house, and saw a U.F.O in the sky. Quite scary when I was a boy, but now…I wished it would come true.

It's a frightening thought. An advanced alien civilization capable of FTL could wipe the floor with us and we could do nothing to resist. We'd be wholly at their mercy.

Humans hiding in a bunker far underground equipped with our greatest defenses would be like a child hiding under a table in plain view.

Well if you believe the one theory that Earth was under a "galactic quarantine" that was lifted in 2012, then it would make sense that if aliens are about to make contact it would happen around nowish.

That's one answer to the Fermi Paradox. one of the most interesting.

I think civilizations wipe themselves out before they reach major space travel. They most certainly have existed or do exist, but we'll never meet them. Not now, not in a thousand years.

The Decepticons are coming.

I hope my Hyundai's a transformer. That'd be an awesome Monday.

Be serious, Nick. I highly doubt a Cybertronian would choose to be a Hyundai :o

I dunno, Prime, stranger things have happened.

Its a cool lookin Hyundai though! :D I have a chance damnit!

It's a frightening thought. An advanced alien civilization capable of FTL could wipe the floor with us and we could do nothing to resist. We'd be wholly at their mercy.

Humans hiding in a bunker far underground equipped with our greatest defenses would be like a child hiding under a table in plain view.

If aliens came to Earth, I would kiss so much ass my lips would turn grey.

The Decepticons are coming.

I hope my Hyundai's a transformer. That'd be an awesome Monday.

Be serious, Nick. I highly doubt a Cybertronian would choose to be a Hyundai :o

I dunno, Prime, stranger things have happened.

I think his car has more of a decent chance. Afterall, Bumble Bee & Cliff Jumper were plain, ordinary, Volkswagen Beetles. :cwink:

They're god damn aliens and you are surprised about their genetic evolution? :D Just sayin....you gotta cover all the angles

I wonder what the likelihood of any alien lifeform being humanoid in appearance is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"