Three Times A Lady: A Darren Daring Adventure

Darren Daring

Superhero
Reaction score
A dashing young man enters a moonlit room. He's awesome. A man sits at a dask, obscured in shadow. The embers of his cigar provide the only hint that he's there.

Cigar Man: Sit down

The Dashing young man sits down. Awesomely

Cigar Man: You know why you're here?

Dashing Young Man: I know the bones. You wanna gimme the meat?

The Cigar Man is instantly Intimidated. He pulls out a plain manilla folder and slides it across the desk. The Dashing Young Man opens the folder, scans it, and sets it down.

Dashing Young Man: It'll be done.

The Dashing Young Man rises from his chair. He Shakes Cigar Man's hand, and leaps out the window.

A Pretty Secretary enters.

Pretty Secratary: Who was that guy anyway?

Cigar Man: That Was Darren Daring. I wasn't attracted to men until I met him. He may be our only hope.

On the Street Below, Darren Daring lands, breaks both his legs, spends 9 months in Rehab, and then begins his mission: To Kill Erzengel, President of the United States.

To Be Continued, Awesomely, later

... goddamn it... I actually like it.:up:

COMICBOY said:
... goddamn it... I actually like it.:up:

I don't know why you're upset. If you would reference the literature you will find that I am, wait for it, awesome.

I can't wait.

But you're never going to finish this, are you

:yay: your character is stupid. :huh: or was he suppose to break his legs? Anywho...good job.

Darren Thought it would be an impressive end to the meating if he leapt out the window, consequences be damned!

So, since you are the protagonist, and Erzengel is your antagonist. Right? Since you're awesome, Erzengel would therefore be... not-awesome.

What happens when awesome and not-awesome collide? I can't wait to find out.

Halcohol said:
So, since you are the protagonist, and Erzengel is your antagonist. Right? Since you're awesome, Erzengel would therefore be... not-awesome.

What happens when awesome and not-awesome collide? I can't wait to find out.

Ugh, an antagonist doesn't equate to being the complete opposite of the protagonist. :whatever:

And how could I not be awesome if I'm President of the United States?

Erzengel said:
Ugh, an antagonist doesn't equate to being the complete opposite of the protagonist. :whatever:

And how could I not be awesome if I'm President of the United States?
That's a blatant bait.

You gotta add some more people in it, dude, like me :)

But awesome start, really funny :up:

That's it, I'm replcaing you in future installments:down That's what being a weisenheimer gets you.

Darren Daring said:
That's it, I'm replcaing you in future installments:down That's what being a weisenheimer gets you.

But your story is steller and inthralling, it's an honor for me to even be mentioned in it. :csad: :o

Solid start :up:

When is part II?

:( Come on...

*slips $20 into Brodie's hand*

Erzengel said:
But your story is steller and inthralling, it's an honor for me to even be mentioned in it. :csad: :o

I was tlaking abtou Ronny Shade:up:

...you should put me in it... i can be a background character. :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"