Three Times A Lady: A Darren Daring Adventure

Wilhelm-Scream said:
Is this an Escape From New York rip-off?

Oh my god, it kinda is! I've never even seen the movie and I can kinda see where it is:(

so, in conclusion, not intentionally.

Also, an it's supposed to be a bad cajun accident. I'm mocking a lot of things here, including bad fan fic authors. That's on the record

DaYuM! :up: (Dashing Young Man :o)

Good start, Brodie. I'm liking it. Nice to see other posters involved in this fanfic and not just your usual suspects. :up: I like my character very much. I can do a dead man ****e very convincingly. I know I can. Looking forward to see how this develops and what happens to Prez Erz.

I agree, it's brilliant. I know I've been saying that for the last 36 hours:up:

Darren Daring said:
I agree, it's brilliant. I know I've been saying that for the last 36 hours:up:
Uhh... brilliant? You forgot to take your anti-delusional pill today didn't you?

You know, I didn't think this story could actually get any more awesome. Then I appeared. Well played, mon amis. Tres bien.

DBella said:
Uhh... brilliant? You forgot to take your anti-delusional pill today didn't you?

I Think you underestimate me. There are levels of thought going on in this story that I don't even know about yet.

I'm still so impressed I was chosen for part 2. As a Cajun, no less. Kudos.

Darren Daring said:
It's the weekend:mad: Probably be up monday afternoon.

Don't you work during the week? So wouldn't it make sense to, uh, I dunno,...write part 3 and post it in the thread in the weekend? :huh:

Weekend is rest:mad: Weekday's are chock full.

BUt seriously fokls, I got most of it written, gonna finish it tommorow morning or tonight, probably tommorow.

Darren Daring said:
I Think you underestimate me. There are levels of thought going on in this story that I don't even know about yet.
I am not underestimating you and neither did I say there is no potential for brilliance. I can only commented on the first 2 chapters you have posted and those weren't bad at all. In fact, I thought it was a good start. Looking foward to read the continuation of this tale.

So MD is a woman, and DBella is a guy? Progressive.

bored said:
So MD is a woman, and DBella is a guy? Progressive.

Well, I wnated the two of them to be my hookers and Max was listed as hooker 1, so, there you go .

Oh my. This is the best thing to happen to awesome in quite some time. The sheer level of awesomeness was insane. If you had an awesome meter to judge this sextaculant story, it would explode. In fact, I read this and started shaking. I hope the President's anti-awesomeness will be crush be teh awesome that is A Darren Daring Adventure.

I was never attracted to men.....until now.:cmad: :heart:

Part Tres

Washington. D.C this time. A Private Jet lands at an airfield and taxis to a stop. The door opens and a Dashing Young Man exits. A moment later a buxom brunette leaves, buttoning her shirt. This is Darren Daring. His work here is done.

The White House. Darren Daring approaches, aching to complete the mission that is so close. So he can get money. And then booze. And then friends. He enters the front doors and approaches the checkpoint.

Darren Daring: I need to see President Erzengel. It's important.

Venom Drool: Alrighty there, sir, I will send you in in a Jiff, if you could just take a seat, thankyewverymuch.

Darren Daring: Thank you.

Darren Daring takes a seat and waits. While passing the time, he reads the latest issue of Sports Illustrated. There is an excellent profile on Roberto Garza. Finally, he's called in.

Erzengel: Mr Daring, lovely to see you. How can I help you?

President Erzengel. He's young for a President, early 40's. Salt and pepper hair. *****in' moustache. Two Hooks for hands. This is the man who's running the country. This is the man Darren Daring has to kill.

Darren Daring: So, you're the man I have to kill.

Erzengel: Really? Why?

Darren Daring: This guy is paying me 120 bucks.

Erzengel: Oh. I guess that could buy you a lot of booze and friends.

Darren Daring: That was the plan, yeah.

A pause.

Erzengel: Sooooo, do you have a gun?

Darren Daring: Two of them, actually.

Erzengel: Oh, you've come prepared, a fine quality in a young man.

Darren Daring: Well, I was taught by the best.

Two pauses and a heartbeat.

Darren Daring: Could you tell these Secret Service men to let me go, i'm having a hard time reaching my guns.

Erzengel: Sorry, but they're gonna have to throw you out now. Good luck with the killing, though.

Darren Daring is hoisted out of his chair like a sack full of dead bodies. A large female body builder and a wiry man, obviously french, drag him from the premises and toss him on the street.

Kmack: Stay outta the White House!

farmerfran: Ze President vil tolerate your prezense no longer!

Dejected, Darren Daring goes to the nearest pet store. He contemplates his plan. It did not go as awesomely as he had originally hoped. Perhaps he should have shot first and announced his plan later. Then, while looking at a gerbil wrestling with another gerbil, inspiration strikes Darren Daring. He knows how he could now kill President Erzengel!

Darren Daring ran as fast as he could for three blocks, got tired, and hailed a cab. Soon he was outside an old factory on the outskirts of town. It began to rain. Hurrying to the front door, Darren Daring knocked. With a cliche as old as bad storytelling, lightning strikes just as the door is answered.

Triplefive: Mr. Daring, I never expected to see you again. Please come in and... remove your jacket.

Triplefive. Bombshell. Tease. Maitre D' for her father, the Mad Scientist known as-

jaguarr: Herr Daring! Vat pleasentness I am veeling with mine eyes. To Vat am I be oweing dis pleasure? Vould you like some Belgian Waffles?

Darren Daring: No. Well, yes, but later. I need your help. I need a weapon that will kill President Erzengel.

Lightning and Thunder.

Epilouge

Erzengel paces in the Oval Office. He is clearly shaken. Accompanying him is a man in shadow.

Erzengel: This Darren fellow worries me. Do you think he was sent by the opposition? He certianly reeks of it. I think we're going to have to move our plan ahead a few weeks.

Shadow Man: Very well, sir, I'll inform the factories.

Erzengel: I'll feel so much better once I know that all awesomeness is destroyed. Oh, and Kypade?

Kypade: Yes?

Erzengel: Have you seen my Sports Illustrated?

I have a ***** now. :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"