Thumb Movies

U.S War Machine

Hail to the king
Reaction score
Remember those movies by Steve Oedekerk, I thought they were funny movies but stupid in a way. Like Bathumb, Thumb Wars, ThumbTanic, The Blair Thumb , The God Thumb Frankin Thumb. Ha!

Heres just some pics.
07039.jpg

222124.jpg

33565.jpg

B00005OCKR.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Those were pretty funny. I liked Thumb Wars the best

I have a buddy that has the complete collection of these. They're very funny to watch once, but they aren't really built for multiple viewings.

jag

jaguarr said:
I have a buddy that has the complete collection of these. They're very funny to watch once, but they aren't really built for multiple viewings.

jag

I agree.

I love the Thumbmovies. Thumbtanic, Thumb Wars, and the Blair Thumb are all pretty funny, and heartily ridiculous. Batthumb isn't as good, but it has its moments...like Fred the Drunken Butler.

"Fish!.....Oh, Wuce...thought you were a marlin."

I remember seeing Thumb Wars at one point, it was preety funny.

"Luke, I am your...MOTHER!!"

I've seen all six and I have Thumb Wars, Bat Thumb and Thumbtanic on DVD from freshman year.

Those are all fine and good... but when the hell is Steve Oedekerk going to make Kung-Pow 2: Tongues of Fury?

Dude...those thumbs look like...penii...

those were cute, but they pale next to the man's masterpeice:

648528kbcq.jpg

and on that subject, while looking for that, I found this cool peice of fan art:

Kung-Pow.jpg

Own them all :up: I wish they would keep their Site / Forum updated :o I WAS looking forward to The Thumbatrix & WTW

U.S War Machine said:
That would be funny one to watch Thumbatrix

Like I said I WAS looking forward to those. But they havent updated the Site in a long ass time & that Teaser is annoying now

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulsantiagoolg
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"