Sequels what story line would you want for Spidey 4, 5, 6, or 7

aroundthefur33

I am the Witness
Reaction score
this is more for the comic book followers, i really would like to see some kind of Maximum CARNAGE story line, unfold over the next 2 movies...i love carnage he is nuts...i think they need to not wasting time on second rate villians like shocker, scorpian, electro, vulture...and you set up lizard by showing dr. connors...WTF...i would not be upset if they used all these villians i would prefer venom vs carnage...or carnage vs all of marvel....

396px-Spidey_run.jpg

i will say this if i every see hydroman and no carange i will not be a happy camper

Lizard.

'Nuff said. He's the only top 5 villain they haven't used yet.

Maximum Carnage...only if Venom survives SM3. If Venom dies, Carnage should not be introduced.

Lizard, IMHO, wouldn't work on screen cause he'd look like a Jurassic Park ripoff.

BoBByJoMo said:
Maximum Carnage...only if Venom survives SM3. If Venom dies, Carnage should not be introduced.

Lizard, IMHO, wouldn't work on screen cause he'd look like a Jurassic Park ripoff.
it wouldnt be possible to introduce carnage if venom dies, unless there is something i dont know

Yeah just like Doc Ock would look like a Matrix rip off and Sandman a Mummy rip off.

Please. If done properly Lizard would look amazing. If they can make Venom work on screen they can make Lizard, who has a lot more depth than Venom or carnage ever had anyways.

I think the idea I read a long time ago of having a Lizard/Kraven movie is a very good one for SM4.

I personally would not do a SM5 or SM6, but that is just me. However, if I were to do them, I would probably use Mysterio and Scorpion in one movie (Mysterio as the mental villain and Scorpion the physical one, but someone like Electro would work as a side villain too) and I might use Carnage in 6 only because he would look good on screen. He is a weak character, so I'd have to think up an original story for him (if Venom dies, his first arc doesn't work and Maximum Carnage isn't a great introduction to the character piece). I don't have stories I would do with these charcters for a 5 or 6, but these are the villains I would look at using.

Whatever happens, I hope the film the next 3 simultaneously LOTR style...That 3 year gap is meh...

D.P. said:
Whatever happens, I hope the film the next 3 simultaneously LOTR style...That 3 year gap is meh...
that would be awesome...back to the future style...

S-M4:Lizard in the first half of the movie,Kraven shows up in the middle of the movie,Lizard kills Kraven and John Jameson,and spidey turns Dr.Connors back to normal,JJJ creates the Scorpion in the last half of the movie to kill spidey.

Sp4 venom's return and lizard as a side villian
sp5 lizard main villian with kraven as side
sp6 maxium carnage

I'd rather not see Maximum Carnage reproduced in the films. It wasn't that good in the comics. I doubt Carnage will appear in any of the films, and with good reason: he has no depth.

Some serious contenders for further films would probably be:
Venom (if he doesn't die), Lizard, Black Cat, Kraven, and maybe Mysterio, Chameleon, and Scorpion.

my story line for spidey4 would be either, the symbiote reproduces and goes to cletus cassady, or, i woulkd have the lizard in spidey4.

Lizard & Kraven is the way to go.
Maximum Carnage was crap.

SPIDER-MAN 4: Three weeks after "3" Spider-Man is hailed by the Bugle as "Public Enemy Number One." Jameson orders a $1, 000, 000 reward for the capture of Spider-Man. Peter is pretty much on the run till he saves Jameson from a cameo by Rhino. Jameson thanks Spider-Man and calls off the reward, but he tells him "This isn't over between us webhead."

Lizard and Kraven (Oded Fehr) as main villains. MJ and Peter and married, but MJ is beginning to secretly have second thoughts due to the rockiness and unstableness of their marriage. New love-interest Felicia Hardy (Black Cat) comes in, Peter once again has to decide who he wants to be with and try and keep his marriage alive, while also being Spider-Man. Movie's end the symbiote finds Brock in his cell, latches onto him, Cletus and Brock become Venom and Carnage, and they escape.

Felicia realizes Peter's heart belongs to MJ's and moves onto Michael Morbius. (No, he will not change into a vampire.)

SPIDER-MAN 5: Venom and Carnage (Robert Knepper) as main villains. Pete and MJ are deciding on settling down and raising a family, but now that Eddie Brock has escaped he knows he'll have to put it on hold. Eddie as Venom starts making Peter's life a living hell and even reveals to all New York and to the world that Spider-Man is indeed Peter Parker. Jameson now finding this out and still having his grudge/vendetta against Spider-Man than hires Gargan (Peter Stormare) to become The Scorpion.

Now Spider-Man has to deal with Jameson and The Scorpion, while also trying to keep MJ safe from Edddie and Cletus.

SPIDER-MAN 6: Peter and MJ have a child now and are now safe and sound but all is not safe as it appears. A cameo (Michael Clark Duncan as The Kingpin) sets up The Insidious Six led by Doc Ock who was presumed dead. He hires Hobgoblin, The Chameleon, Shocker, Electro, and Mysterio. All having used the Super Soldier serum used to make Captain America they all are sworn to hunt down and kill Spider-Man because business has been depleting due to "The Man Without Fear" and a skull-shirted vigilante by the name of "The Punisher" and "Our Friendly Neighborhood Webslinger."

Now one last time before Peter decides to hang up his tights and mask and just have a life dedicated to being a husband and father must face off against his greatest battle ever.

Spider-Man 4 - Lizard (Dr. Curt Connors), Kraven the Hunter, and the introduction of Roderick Kingsley who is the new owner of OsCorp and he is now studying the Green Goblin drug after he discovered Norman Osborn and Harry died from it...also Peter has been feeling way more powerful, but gets weaker right after using a bit of his strength, beginning to understand something is wrong with him...MJ finds out she is also pregnant.

Spider-Man 5 - From S-M 3, the symbiote is dying out, causing a bit of it to leave and spawns with Cletus Kassidy while he holds a bank up and planning on bombing the place, it gets on Cletus right before getting caught by Spidey and then he becomes Carnage in his cell...Hobgoblin becomes and he's more like Demogoblin with him being more evil and looking more like a monster...something Carnage did when him and Spider-Man fights and continues into OsCorp where Kinglsey is testing the drug anyways, an explosion of the place happens, causing a mix of Hobgoblin and Demogoblin to appear...the baby turns out to have similiar powers as to Pete, while Pete becomes even more weak at moments and Dr. Connors, who hasn't been Lizard from sometime reaveals to him that the spider that bit him also gave him some kind of poison that since him and MJ conceived a child, his cells are becoming to mutant, thus will make him turn into a giant spider, seen in The Animated Spider-Man series.

Spider-Man 6 - All about the Sinister Six: Doc Ock, Shocker, Rhino, Scorpion, Vulture and Sandman, he has to join it because Dr. Octopus blackmails him since he's trying to not be a criminal and trying to have a clean slate...Spider-Man turns into that giant spider and nearly kills the SS...he kills Vulture by breaking his back and then his neck, kills Shocker by using his shock absorbers to himself, breaks Rhino's neck too then tearing up his suit, and swings Scorpion around and into a building...then tries to kill Sandman, but Sandman is too strong and helps him calm down with has Spidey turn back and then Sandman and Doc Ock fight, with Ock loosing.

Anyone who actually expects to see Maximum Carnage.....lol.....come on, stop kidding yourselves.

I have a strong feeling that Spidey 4 will be the last one. By the time it's released, the superhero movie craze will be over.

It'd be too soon to do it in 4, but in 5 or 6 I'd love to see the Hobgoblin (kingsley version aka the first one). Including him making the goblin formula better so he doesnt go insane/getting it after spidey beat his ass without it, altering the suits, etc.

a lizard and kraven combo for 4

scorpion story in 5

ock return in 6

morlun-esque coming home story in 7

teh last hunt has sequel potential, with the back history requied for it to build up tension between kraven and spidey, it needs at least a set up film

but i guess some peeps said that about venom...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"