what story line would you want for Spidey 4, 5, 6, or 7

Discussion in 'Spider-Man Sequels' started by aroundthefur33, Nov 16, 2006.

1. HR-PUFF&STUFF Registered

but in three we get Sandman, Venom, and Harry. only i doubt that harry will be a villian (at least for long) and Venom is only at the end.

so here is my question to you what is the Lizard going to do for 2+ hours?

Chameleon is more suited as hired gun then the main bad guy. also he has more to do with Kraven.

why would Kraven have the Rhino as a lackey? i don't think that have ever worked togather in the comics, hell i think that Kraven would be more inclined to try and kill the Rhino.

so what whould he do for 2+ hours?

i smell batman and robin with this combo here.

2. Victarion Iron Captain

I think that 4 is a nice, even number. And I'm rooting for Kraven's Last Hunt, with him after The Lizard. I hear it has a pretty dark twist to it, something about Spidey being burried alive or something...

But they will have a nice job ahead of them in beating the storyline of Spider-Man 3.

3. ManSpider412 Registered

How about
    Spiderman 4

Early in the film Mj and Peter get married, very happy occasion but then at the same Spiderman is being chased by public and the media, namely Jameson. Spidey becomes public enemy number for supposedly robbing a bank in Spidey 3, but mainly being called Harry Osborn's murderer, as it was him seen carrying his body. People also believe that he killed Norman Osborn as well, as if he had a vendetta against them. At Peters wedding everything goes smoothly until John Jameson's shows up to give his two cents on this happy day, almost ruining it. Before all of this however Brock breaks out of prison with the help of Cleutus Cassidy (just a nod to his character, I do not want carnage, im also counting on Brock surving spidey3). Brock gets steals the symbiote from Conners, who spidey gave it to and the end of 3, in the process he messes up Conners experiment on limb re-growth. Not knowing this, Conners goes ahead withit, thus the Lizard is born!

Also Aunt May is seriously ill, Pete very distressed, as well as spidey being tormented by everyone, Also Venom follows peter around, do things hear and there to annoy him. But Peter never see him, he senses danger, but does not see him. This causes him to become paranoid, MJ tries to comfort him, but then he learns of Brock escaping from prison. A Fight ensues between Lizard and spidey and then Venom and spidey, Venom then unmasks Pete to the world. Pete gets away, but police come for him at his home and not to distress Mj he gives himself in. Everyone hates Peter, He taken to prison and his spirit is almost broken from Worry of Aunt May and his friend Conners, not to mention immense paranoia and fear, from Brock visiting him and he fears for his love ones safety. Lizard fights venom in Spidey honour. Venom also pissed at Connors for taking his symbiote and does not listen to Connors Warnings of it taking him over. Brock even sells pictures of the Lizard anonymously to rival bugle newspapers to spite Jameson who fired him, while the Conners tries to contain his alter-ego in the presence of his family. Brock also spies on Gwen Stacy, as the symbiote drives to become more evil.

Mj tries to get support for spidey but fails. Gwen of all people helps her to bust spidey out as her dad controls the prison, she still has a soft spot for Pete. They break him out. Spidey goes to see if Aunt may is alright, they have a heartfelt moment, she is going to be ok and she is proud of Peter for being Spiderman and Uncle Ben would be as well. Pete goes after Venom and to help Connors, promises Mj they will live a happy life, but everyone still hates Spidey, especially Jameson and his son. Spidey beings to realise he must prove himself to the public, in order to save the city from being taken over by villains like venom. There are fights, spectacular, one taking place at the statue of Liberty. Connors child taken hostage by Venom, who hates both spidey and lizard, Brock is slowly becoming more consumed with hate and rage. Spidey lures Venom in an aerial battle, to a Space shuttle taking off, just outside NY.

Bloody fight takes place, Venom defeated by sonic vibration, but Brock dies from separation, Spiderman dies from gashes from venom and also heat and smoke from the shuttle taking off. Connors son is saved before hand and Conners becomes human again. MJ distraught at Peter’s death, likewise aunt may. Everyone in NY including Jameson realises that he was a hero. People mourn for his death and MJ and Conners give memorable speeches at his funeral. Franchise ends with a Daily Bugle newspaper close up with the Headline Spiderman is Dead!, flapping in the wind and then a close up of a picture of Spiderman.

How was it, death of Spiderman maybe was not needed but it would be a bit cheesy Spiderman becoming this loved hero, with everyone knowing who he is. Sorry for any spelling mistakes. Somewhere you could also have Gwen pursuing peters affections again but being rejected. Also a $1M prize for Peter’s capture and the Chameleon trying to hunt him down.

Please someone leave feedback, i think its quite good.

4. Gotendbz-2 Registered

Clone Saga, or Kraven's Last Hunt with Lizard instead of Vermin.

But only if its good! :cmad:

5. GoldGoblin Registered

You think they should just use Electro & Hydroman as two of the members of the "Frightful Four" for the Fantastic Four 3 movie,and not have them be in the spidey movies?

6. HR-PUFF&STUFF Registered

i wan't complaning (even if i do dissagree with you) i would just like a little more information on what you would do with them. you know other then just "Chameleon for 5", to me it just felt that you picked villians at random and wanted them in the movies for no other reason then they hadn't been the other three movies.

7. HR-PUFF&STUFF Registered

Electro has to be in a spider-man movie, Hydroman i don't care one way to the other.

8. Spider-Fan SHHFFL 2014/2019 Champion

They can keep Hydroman. I never liked him, and he would look just like Sandman on screen, only water instead of sand. But, Spidey must keep Electro. He would look cool on screen, and provide a power we haven't seen in a Spidey film before.

9. ManSpider412 Registered

could anyone please leave feeback about my story above, i know im a n00b but theres no need to ignore my post twice.

10. Venom 1988 formerly Ultimate_Venom

Well to be honest, I think its...well bad.
    I dont like the idea of Spidey dying. Also you got Venom, Carnage, Lizard, and Chameleon in it. Dont think it would work out; too many storylines.

Plus it wouldnt work out seeing as in Spider-Man 3....
    Brock dies

11. ManSpider412 Registered

Well spidey does not have to die and carnage is not in it, jst a 2min cameo by cassidy, just a nod to character and neither does chameleon have to be in it, but spidey 3 does have a lot of storylines, so the story would have to be complex if a forth was made. I know brock supposedly dies, I guess its just wishful thinking on my part.

12. thejon7 Guest

i think that if they make a sequel to Spider-Man 3 then that would be the last 1 because im sure that the original cast will take one more chance and come back 4 just 1 more movie, i doubt that there will be more than 4 films in the franchise so heres my story 4...
    Spider-Man 4:
    Characters:
    -Peter Parker/Spider-Man
    -Mary Jane Watson
    -Max Dillion/Electro
    -Doctor Curtis Conners/Lizard
    -John Jameson
    -J. Jonah Jameson
    -Flash Thompson
    -MacDonald Gargan/Scorpion
    Release Date:
    March 22nd, 2009
    Teaser Trailer:
    -This Film is Not Yet Rated/0:00
    -Lightning strikes the screen and you see quick flashes of Max Dillion changing into Electro and then Spider-Man web-swings towards the screen/0:06
    -Columbia Pictures and Marvel Enterprises logos/0:17
    -Text: Every Story.../0:24
    -Dr. Connors injects a syringe into himself/0:27
    -Text: ...Has a Hero.../0:31
    -J. Jonah Jameson hands a photo of Spider-Man to a big man/0:34
    -Text: ...and every Hero.../0:39
    -Quick flashes of MacDonald Gargan getting placed into a green bodysuit and then the stinger of the suit rises, screen goes black and then another quick flash of Scorpion's face/0:42
    -Text: ...has a Nemisis.../0:53
    -Quick flashes of Dr. Connors turning into the Lizard and then you hear him screaming and his voice starts to change/0:56
    -Text: ...and everything.../1:03
    -Peter Parker hugs Mary Jane Watson/1:06
    -Text: ...has an End/1:11
    -Spider-Man lets go of his webline and starts to freefall and then spins another webline/1:14
    -Lizard and Spider-Man fight in the sewer/1:20
    -Scorpion shots his stinger from his bodysuit towards Spider-Man/1:27
    -Max Dillion completly turns into Electro/1:29
    -Mary Jane looks to the screen(electricity reflects from hers eyes)/1:33
    -Spider-Man on the ground with burns and scrapes all around his body/1:39
    -Spider-Man 4/1:42
    -3.22.09/1:47
    Running Time: 1:51mins.
    Theatrical Trailer:
    -The Following Film is Rated PG-13 for: Intense Action/Violence and Some Frightening Images. But The Following Trailer is Suitible For All Audiences by the Film Ratings Association/0:00
    -"...Peter, I have something to tell you: I'm pregnant," cried Mary Jane as Peter stared at her in awe/0:05
    -Columbia Pictures and Marvel Enterprizes logos/0:13
    -Dr. Connors reads the newspaper under the abituaries(today's deaths) section and cries/0:19
    -"...what are you up to Dr. Connors?" asked Peter/0:25
    -"...people everyday are losing lifes because of lost limbs... and I plan on being the one to change it," answered Dr. Connors/0:28
    "How?" asked Peter/0:33
    -Dr. Connors points to the lizard in the aquarium and says: "...that's how!"/0:34
    -Text: Every Story.../0:39
    -Peter Parker slips on his Spider-Man mask and then starts to run up the building/0:42
    -Mary Jane recieves a picture of her baby from inside her stomach, her and Peter both smile and slitly cry/0:49
    -Text: ...has a Hero.../0:57
    -"Dr. Connors think about it... is this really worth risking your life for?" asked Peter as Dr. Connors was about to inject himself with a needle filled with a special green potion/1:00
    -...every Hero has a Nemisis.../1:08
    -Max Dillion looks up/1:11
    -Text: ...every Nemisis.../1:13
    -J. Jonah Jameson hands MacDonald Gargan a photo of Spider-Man and says: "That's your target.", MacGargan smiles/1:16
    -Text: ...has an origin.../1:25
    -Spider-Man does arieal acrobatics and then starts to web-swing/1:28
    -Mac Gargan gets placed into a large green bodysuit and then the stinger on the suit rose and Mac smiled again as the chamber he was in filled with gas/1:36
    -Text: ...and everything.../1:45
    -Spidey leaps into the air(slow motion), Scorpion grabs his foot and slams him down to the ground/1:48
    -Electro transformation/1:54
    -Dr. Connors injects himself with a needle/2:09
    -Text: ...has an End/2:11
    -Dr. Connors grows back a new arm but then his body starts growing green lizard scales all over it, his teeth grow larger and sharper, his clothes start ripping apart, he starts growing razor sharp nails and then finally his eyes turn black and finally he starts to scream and his voice changes/2:14
    -Lizard appearance(like Venom)/2:32
    -Electro shoots electricity from both of his hands/2:33
    -Lizard and Spidey fight sequence in the sewers with Dr. Connors wife screaming at Spidey: "NO!!! DON'T KILL HIM... HE'S MY HUSBAND!"/2:36
    -Spidey looks at the Lizard and says: "...Dr. Connors?"/2:43
    -Scorpion holds Spidey's motionless body in the air and aims to throw him off the building/2:47
    -Mary Jane cries/2:53
    -Spider-Man on the ground with burns and scrapes all around his body/2:55
    -Close up of the spider-symbol on Spidey's costume/2:59
    -Spider-Man 4/3:03
    -3.22.09/3:08
    Running Time: 3:11mins.

13. venomscurse2 Registered

SM4: Carnage,Scorpion,Shocker,and Beetle
    SM5: Scorpion and Rhino
    SM6: Mysterio,Lizard,Demogoblin,Manwolf,Tombstone. Spidey gets help from Wolverine and Caiptian America.

14. rogue trooper Registered

Kraven's Last Hunt!!

[​IMG]

15. Spider-ManHero12 Web-Slinger

[​IMG]
    i was thinking of this for spidey4. i think it would work out great.

16. Venom 1988 formerly Ultimate_Venom

No offense, but are you trying to ruin the franchise?

Also just so you know the rights for Wolverine and Captain America are owned by different movie companies.

17. Buford The Sly Hit'n the deck

I would think it will most likely be the Lizard in 4 with some Gwen developement and MJ probably out of the picture for a while (due to Dunst not really wanting to do any more Spidey Pics).

If they go for 5 and 6 like they are wanting to do, I bet Raimi would be out by then and most likely Maguire would be too. Then you might get the return of Venom with a Carnage storyline.

I would like to see a Spidey take on the Kingpin myself and just forget that Daredevil crap even exists.

Sinster Six will most likely never happen, that would be like that awful 60's Batman Movie.

18. HR-PUFF&STUFF Registered

again Kingpin is owned by fox, spider-man is owned by sony, so it will not happen.:whatever:

19. kaijunexus Marvel Cinematic Universe

At the end of "Spider-Man 3"...

Eddie Brock is in prison, jailed with Cletus Kassidy, a maniacal serial killer. The symbiote breaks into the jail cell containing the two criminals and bonds with Brock. As Venom escapes, a drop of Symbiote remains. As it clings to Kassidy, the scene fades into the credits.

Spider-Man 4

[​IMG][​IMG]

Villains: Venom, Carnage, Lizard

Plot: Eddie Brock is in hiding and trying desperately to gain control of a increasingly violent and powerful symbiote, and Cletus Kassidy, now imbued with the power of Carnage, begins his sadistic killing spree. Spider-Man has never faced an enemy with a sole purpose of mass slaughter of innocent civilians, let alone one he's incapable of reasoning with.

Seeking out the aid of Doctor Connors in finding a means of subduing the symbiote attatched to Kassidy for good, Spidey soon discovers Dr. Connors has problems of his own. His search for a permanent solution to his augmentation has resulted in his transformation into an evil reptilian monster.

Spider-Man must grapple with his own personal problems involving romance and relatives while attempting to find a cure for Dr. Connors in order to save the city from the ravages of Cletus Kassidy, all while trying to protect civilians from Carnage's attacks. That's not to mention Venom's return...and he's not too pleased with Carnage's attempts of Spider-Man's life, nor those of innocent children.

Spider-Man 5

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Villains: Jackal, Scorpion, Chameleon

Plot: Coming soon...

20. Spider-ManHero12 Web-Slinger

[​IMG]
    i would like this for spidey5.

21. X-Rated Registered

Check this out! This is one of the best story I have read thus far. I got it off AICN and would not mine seeing this play out for Spiderman 4. It is set up like a trailer that you would see at the movies and a damn good one if I can say. F***ing A!

22. Mr. Socko Registered

Spider-Man 4: Venom and Carnage

Spider-Man 5: The man who looks like quilted ultra hand wipes and Hob Goblin

Spider-Man 6: The Original Sinister 6 Led by Doc Ock

Oh, and Kingpin in all of them as the man behind the scenes pulling strings.

23. spiderartist Registered

Spider-man 4; Lizard, Venom, Carnge, and Green Goblin 2

I guess in Spider-man 4 Gwen Stacy returns, i think 4 and before spider-man 3 was known that spidey killed Gwen's father ,there was a fight with green gobin 2. Or Spidey fight green goblin 2 have ball pumpkin throw out bomb build just broke fall down and Captain looks out at kid falling down , then he runs and pushes the kid away, then he looks at fall he is dead just crash all spidey is fault. Gwen cries about spidey killed her father. Peter fights with Green Goblin 2 is not dead just in hospital before 3 to be continued. Then in the future Spider-man 4 Returns Green Goblin with Gwen fights with spidey this battle on the bridge ,then he throws bomb to Gwen falls down to the river, then spidey spins web and catches a leg of her.Then spidey looks in her eyes dead and screams " Noooo! "She is dead. Is this going to happen in future spider-man 4??

Spider-man 5:Black Cat, Carnge, Hobgoblin, Electro, and Wolf-man??

Spider-man 6: Sandman, Rhino, Scorpion, Shocker, Kraven, Vulture and Hydroman??

24. HR-PUFF&STUFF Registered

never going to happen

25. Venom'sDad Enter The Sym

That is a kick a.s.s. story. I would love to see that. Did you write that? :up: