Sequels what story line would you want for Spidey 4, 5, 6, or 7

Scorpion07 said:
I doubt Carnage will appear in any of the films, and with good reason: he has no depth.
Seing how they tried to improve Sandman in the depth departament... :cwink:

aroundthefur33 said:
it wouldnt be possible to introduce carnage if venom dies, unless there is something i dont know
There Is...Venom Is His Daddy-O HAHAHAHA...Yeah...

Not So Sure they Should Bring Carnage In But If They Did It Would Be Great if The Did A Cross Over With The F4 Or X-Men

S-M4:How about MJ develops spidey powers of her own,and Peter and MJ are wondering how this can be.Anyway they find out that MJ is pregnant,and it's the baby that actually has the powers,and MJ only has the powers until she gives birth.

So only in one movie MJ can be the Scarlet Spider.(MJ has red hair,plus the name Scarlet Spider is kind of a girly name)

Then you can have Peter and MJ together fighting the Lizard trying to cure him,but then Peter turns into Man Spider,and MJ is trying to make sure that they don't kill each other,MJ making sure they don't kill anyone,and when Kraven shows up to kill them,she has to also protect them from Kraven.You can even throw in Man-Wolf.

Then at the end of the movie Peter and MJ can both be web swinging through the city as Spider-Man and the Scarlet Spider.

GoldGoblin said:
S-M4:How about MJ develops spidey powers of her own,and Peter and MJ are wondering how this can be.Anyway they find out that MJ is pregnant,and it's the baby that actually has the powers,and MJ only has the powers until she gives birth.

So only in one movie MJ can be the Scarlet Spider.(MJ has red hair,plus the name Scarlet Spider is kind of a girly name)

Then you can have Peter and MJ together fighting the Lizard trying to cure him,but then Peter turns into Man Spider,and MJ is trying to make sure that they don't kill each other,MJ making sure they don't kill anyone,and when Kraven shows up to kill them,she has to also protect them from Kraven.You can even throw in Man-Wolf.

Then at the end of the movie Peter and MJ can both be web swinging through the city as Spider-Man and the Scarlet Spider.

Hmm...the Scarlet Spider idea I like. Man-Wolf and Man-Spider I however do not like. But Lizard and Kraven definitely need to be the villains for Spider-Man 4, with Scorpion thrown in as well and maybe a cameo from Rhino.

NinjaTurtleFan said:
Hmm...the Scarlet Spider idea I like. Man-Wolf and Man-Spider I however do not like. But Lizard and Kraven definitely need to be the villains for Spider-Man 4, with Scorpion thrown in as well and maybe a cameo from Rhino.

^Yeah,Man-Wolf and Man-Spider might be too much.

How about
Spiderman 4
Early in the film Mj and Peter get married, very happy occasion but then at the same Spiderman is being chased by public and the media, namely Jameson. Spidey becomes public enemy number for supposedly robbing a bank in Spidey 3, but mainly being called Harry Osborn's murderer, as it was him seen carrying his body. People also belive that he killed Norman Osborn as well, as if he had a vendetta against them. At Peters wedding evrything goes smoothly untill John Jameson's shows up to give his two cents on this happy day, almost riuning it. Before all of this however Brock breaks out of prison with the help of Cleutus Cassidy (just a nod to his character, i do not want carnage, im also counting on brock surving spidey3). Brock gets steals the symbiote from Conners, who spidey gave it to and the end of 3, in the process he messes up Conners experiment on limb re-growth. Not knowing this, Conners goes ahead withit, thus the Lizard is born!

Also Aunt May is serriously ill, Pete very distressed, as well as spidey being tormented by evryone, Also Venom follows peter around, do things hear and there to annoy him. But Peter nevr see him, he senses danger, but does not see him. This causes him to become paranoid, MJ tries to comfort him, but then he learns of brock escpaing from prison. a Fight ensues between Lizard and spidey and then Venom and spidey, Venom then unmasks Pete to the world. Pete gets away, but police come for him at his home and not to distrees Mj he Gives himself in. Evryone hates Peter, He taken to prison and his spirit is almost broken from Worry of Aunt May and his friend Conners, not to mention immense paranoia and fear, from brock visiting him and he fears for his love ones safety. Lizard fights venom in Spidey honor. Venom also pissed at Connors for taking his symbiote and does not listen to Connors Warnings of it taking him ovr. Brock even sells pictures of the Lizard anomously to rival bugle newspapers to spite jameson who fired him, while the Conners tries to conatain his alter-ego in the prescence of his family. Brock also spies on Gwen Stacy, as the symbiote drives to become more evil.

Mj tries to get support for spidey but fails. Gwen of all peolple helps her to bust spidey out as her dad controls the prison, she still has a soft spot for pete. They break him out. Spidey goes to see if Aunt may is alright, they have a heartfelt moment, she is going to be ok. Pete goes aftr Venoom and to help Connors, promises Mj they will live a happy life, but evryone still hates Spidey, especially Jameson and his son. Spidey beings to realise he must prove himself to the public, in order to save the city from being taken over by villians like venom. There are fights, spectacular, one taking place at the statue of Liberty. Connors child taken hostage by Venom, who hates both spidey and lizard, brock is slowly becoming more consumed with hate and rage. Spidey lures Venom in an arieal battle, to a Space shuttle taking off, just outside NY.

Bloody fight takes place, Venom defeated by sonic vibration , but brock dies from seperation, Spiderman dies from gashes from venom and also heat and smoke from the shuttle taking off. Connors son is saved before hand and Conners becomes human again. MJ distraught at peter's death, likewise aunt may. Everyone in NY including Jamseon realises that he was a hero. People mourn for his death and MJ and Conners give memorable speaches at his funeral. Franchise ends with a Daily Bugle newspaper close up with the Headline Spiderman is Dead!, flapping in the wind and then a close up of a picture of Spiderman.

How was it, death of spiderman mayb was not needed but it would be a bit cheesy spiderman becoming this loved hero, with everyone knowing who he is. Sorry for any spelling mistakes

Also in my story Gwen still tries to persue Peter affection, but he rejects her. Possibly CHemeleon could be used throughout the film as a mercenary trying to capture Spiderman for $1M prize for catching spidey, set by Jameson and he posses and Mj and aunt May etc.

how about a electro and lizard for villains in sm-4?

Spider-man 4
Villians: Venom, Carnage, Lizard.
Plot: Venom returns from his supposed death and attacks Peter and MJ while they're walking through central park. Peter fights Venom without his costume on and manages to lead Venom to power lines where Venom is electricuted and subdued. Peter changes into his Spider-man costume to protect his identity while he takes Eddie to the police and the symbiote to Doc Connors. Doc Connors puts the symbiote in a container and the police take Eddie to Ravenscroft and put him in a cell with Cletus Kassady. Meanwhile Connors tries out the Lizard DNA on himself and becomes the Lizard. The Lizard destroys the lab and the symbiote escapes to Eddie in prison. While the breakout is in progress the symbiote reproduces and goes on Kassady to become Carnage. The Lizard goes on a rampage and Spider-man comes and battles him. The fight leads to the sewer and Spider-man defeats Lizard and he reverts back to Connors. Spider-man takes Connors back to the lab and they discover that the symbiote has disappeared. Then Venom and Carnage come in and the battle takes them out into the street. Carnage picks up some people to throw at Spider-man but Venom stops him and says don't harm inoccents. Carnage tells Venom to get lost and throws the people but Spider-man catches them in a web. Venom and Carnage fight and then Carnage throws a lorry which hits a power plant and blows it up. Venom sacrifices himself by jumping in the fire and pulling Carnage in too. Later when the fire is put out the charred remains of Kassady are found but the body of Eddie is no where.

werid idea but if the man-wolf was ever in the spider-man saga then maybe instead of Jameson creating Scorpian he creates the man-wolf... and because jameson is so obsessed with Spider-man he doesn't care that it is his son or something.

kravens the last hunt

spideys first meeting with the siniser six asm ann#1

spideys first battle with the lizard asm#6

I won't go into specific details of what I think will happen in 3 I'll just tell what I think the end results of the villains will be. Then what I think will happen for 4, 5, and 6.

Harry Osborn - I personally think he'll make it alive in this movie, and possibly make the 4th movie. Because while promoting FlyBoys, James said he would come back for a 4th movie if the cast was good, and if Sam was in it. Aparently hinting that Harry doesn't die in "3".

Sandman - I think he'll be bit by Venom, during the Final Battle.

Venom - I think in the Final Battle he'll put up a huge fight, then somehow at the end the symbiote will be seperated from him and Brock will be emprisoned.

SPIDER-MAN 4

Maybe Peter could turn into Man-Spider in this film, and need Connors help to be cured, but the problem will be that most of this film, Connors will be the Lizard, which makes it difficult to cure him.

Possibly they could show the plot of where Harry harasses Peter EVERY day, and have one battle at the very beginning of the movie. Then possibly have Harry lie low for a while.

Dr. Connors could be working on the limb regeneration formula, and finally get it, and becomes Lizard. And Peter, who is standing right beside him, is forced to fight Lizard in an intense battle.

Kraven is hired to fight Lizard, and the two of them fight, and Spidey steps in to try and protect Lizard from harm, which gets Spidey on Kraven's bad side. (Btw, perhapes Kraven could be a more contemperary version... i mean, he still use primitive weapons... he just could be clothed a bit more contemperary... :oldrazz: ) After fighting Kraven, Peter can bring Lizard back to the lab (uncouncious) and temperarily cure him.

Maybe Aunt May could be discovered sick, and dying, and she's taken to the hospital.

Anyway, then Peter turns into Man-Spider, and goes out into the city, Kraven ends up fighting him.

Later in the film Dr. Connors can find Man-Spider fighting Kraven in yet another battle, and cure him permanatly of his desiese. Kraven is angered, pushes Dr. Connors down on the ground. Spidey starts fighting with Kraven, and then Connors turns into Lizard, and the battle will be very brief for Kraven (because he'll be knocked out). The battle will continue with Spidey and Lizard, and somewhere it would be cool to see Lizard knock Spidey off a building and they fight in mid-air, and then fall face-down on the pavement, break thru the pavement and go right into the sewers where Lizard has his last battle. It ends that Lizard somehow is knocked upconcious, and as he changes back to Connors debris falls on him, killing him.

Later in the movie Kraven plots to kill Spidey once for all (this time with guns). The battle leads to graveyard where Kraven drugs Spidey and buries him alive (coincidentally beside Uncle Ben's grave). Then Kraven goes back to the police officials and kills himself in front of them. (This being "Kraven's Last Hunt")

Finally Spidey wakes up and digs his way out of the coffin, and the grave.

The doctor tells Peter that Aunt May is dying, and shows him the medicine that will cure her. Suddenly the 2nd Goblin bursts in and makes Peter pay by taking the medicine and leaving. Peter goes after him. He finds him in his mansion where they have a final battle. And this time it leads Peter to doing an unthinkable thing: actually hurting him VERY badly without the symbiote's influence. Peter could possibly slam him into walls, punch him without holding back, and finally kill him because he doesn't give the medicine back.

Then they could show Aunt May dying because the medicine wasn't received by her earlier.

At the end of the movie they could show Brock and Kasady in prison, when the symbiote finds them and they become Venom and Carnage and break out of prison.

SPIDER-MAN 5

Venom could be, in this movie battling Spidey a bunch trying to take revenge on him as much as possible.

Carnage is randomly commiting murders all over the city. Spidey could be almost defensless against all of them.

Then Electro comes into the picture. His incident happens, and he wakes up under the control of a crime boss who pays him to get rid of Carnage (because there's a BIG sum of money for the first to get rid of him) Electro takes the offer and goes after Carnage, and he finds Spidey fighting him. Electro doesn't want anyone else trying to kill Carnage, so Electro battles Spidey AND Carnage. (keep in mind at this point Electro is using the Ultimate Spider-Man black and white costume) The famouse "blackout" scene (where Electro causes a blackout in Manhattan) could be shown.

Electro is made famous by this, and he upgrades to the famouse green and yellow costume, and continues his hunt for both Carnage and Spidey.

Venom is still causing trouble. So is Carnage.

Electro could be killed off in this movie, some how.

Also by Spidey 4 MJ and Peter could get married, and by Spidey 5 MJ could be pregnant. During a Venom vs. Spidey battle, Venom bangs MJ against a wall unknowingly killing the baby inside MJ.

SPIDER-MAN 6
Mysterio
Rhino
Scorpion
Shocker

In this movie both Carnage and Venom are still a big threat.

This time Scorpion and Mysterio, and POSSIBLY Shocker show up, causing trouble.

In this end they could show an emotional scene where Peter and MJ's daughter is born, and they discover she's dead, and they realize it's Venom's fault.

Carnage and Venom could do their huge battle like in the end of the Ultimate Spider-Man Game. Venom could suck up Kasady's symbiote making him even MORE powerful, Venom kills Kasady. And now Spidey must battle an even more powerful Venom. Spidey this time, because of the daughter issue is even more angry at Venom and it fuels his rage resulting in the symbiote's final death (including fire and gasoline :cwink: ), then Spidey could throw Brock (hopefully still played by Topher Grace) off the side of the building.

So in "6" after all these years since "3" the symbiote could FINALLY die. And Spidey's life could supposobly be ridden from super-villains for a while... or until another director and cast, twenty years later decide to make a 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 :oldrazz:

Just a small hint to fans out there....Franco may say he could come back. But that doesn't mean his character is safe. Sam said they are "wrapping up [Harry]'s story" in 3.

Anyway it is a bit presumptuous and early to start betting when we don't know all the facts about 3 or seen the movie yet (do Peter and MJ tie the knot at the end? What happens to Sandman? Does Brock die or just the symbiote? IS SANDMAN REALLY BEN'S KILLER?! The one that angers all fans, etc.).

With that said I'd take them one at a time and leave seeds to build on for the next one (like Harry throughout all 3).

I think the Lizard should be in it. I think it should start as a dark mystery with Lizard being a mysterious monster and force. In the meantime Peter and MJ are deciding if they want a family and if they can start it. Peter isn't sure but then he finds out that Curt Conners is the Lizard in a freaky, hardcore flashback of his slow transformation. He sees the toll it has on Curt's wife and son (Martha nad Billy). Lizard would be as dark a tale as Venom will be in 3.

But it will be told with more a sign of hope because having learned his lessons in 3 about forgivness he won't just try and stop his enemy (like GG, Doc Ock and Harry Goblin) but try and save him. In the meanwhile the strain makes him doubt if he'll always be there for MJ and if they deserve to have a family or kids.

Peter goes to a dark place, not like in 3, but emotionally becomes more cynical and boiled down. Meanwhile his own photos early on of th eLizard for JJJ backfire as someone has tipped Kraven the Hunter, the most dangerous game hunter in the world, off of a Lizard monster running around in NYC.

What follows is at first Spidey protecting Lizard from Kraven. So much so that Kraven starts to realize that Spidey is the bigger game and his financier must have known this. In the end Kraven begins to hunt Peter and follows him home. Kraven uses blackmailing threats to get Peter to help Kraven actually trap and capture the Lizard (as alone he has kicked Spidey's ass twice and broken his arm).

In the end Spidey tries to protect Conners in Lizard form but Kraven buries Peter alive (think Kill Bill style) and Peter thinking of MJ has to crawl his way out in time to save Conners. Lizard awakes as Spidey ruins the final hunt and ends up killing Kraven and Conners may or may not be saved by Peter (which ever helps the story more).

This would set up for a more cynical Spidey in say 5 that would go a direction I don't know. I like the idea of the Black Cat coming in as a secondary villain to spice things up with Peter and the likes. Make Spidey more fun-loving and a hint of mystery and mischief after a darker 3 and 4. The villain could be a set-up to a 6.

MJ is pregnant, life seems right when an old foe returns on Halloween night. That is right, full circle with the reveal of Norman Osborn, who was responsible for Kraven, maybe even the symbiote coming to earth and the villain in 5. One last showdown.

BUT

That was just spitballing b/c in the end I would be very happy if they stuck with just 3 though.

The only villains I hope to see used in Spiderman 4 if an when it happens are Lizard and Mysterio or Scorpion with 10 min battle featuring Shocker or Rhino.

:woot:

connors becomes the lizard and when no one can stop him (Even spider-man) Kraven is called in to hunt the Lizard down. spider-man finds out that Connors is the Lizard and has to race to stop Kraven from killing him and to help Conners become human. things get worse when spider-man is beaten by kraven and gets Buried Alive so that he can't get in the way of him getting to the Lizard.

i don't think that Kraven should be superhuman but he should be able to take down Spider-man using other means like traps and well drugging him.

SM4 Set it around christmas time and have MJ tell Peter it's time he makes a choice either he gives up being Spider-man or she leaves because she can't deal with all the craziness that Spider-man has brought into their lives and the fear that she may one day lose him. Peter trys to explain that he can't give up being Spider-man but she refuses to listen and leaves. Have the Lizard appear early on with a really cool fight scene on the college campus that leads to a chase that ends in times square. Have the Scorpion as the main villian...

SM5 Peter still strugles with MJ's abandoning him and Questions if he will ever be able to have a relationship. He regrets and blames himself for having run MJ off. Add the black cat in to the mix. Spider-man starts to fall for the Black cat while Parker starts to fall for Hardy, however she is a theif which puts peter in a moral delima. Add the Chameleon in as the main villian and he frames Parker making him a wanted man forcing Spider-man to take a more central roll in this film as he tries to clear his alter ego's name.

SM6 Peter has accepted and embraced his curse of being alone when MJ walks back into his life. She is sorry she walked out on Peter but Peter is reluctant to accept her back but does so after finding out she's pregnant with his baby. Aunt May is sick and dying. Add the King Pin as the villian and have the franchise end with Peter and MJ deciding to get married.

V3n()M said:
SM4 Set it around christmas time and have MJ tell Peter it's time he makes a choice either he gives up being Spider-man or she leaves because she can't deal with all the craziness that Spider-man has brought into their lives and the fear that she may one day lose him. Peter trys to explain that he can't give up being Spider-man but she refuses to listen and leaves. Have the Lizard appear early on with a really cool fight scene on the college campus that leads to a chase that ends in times square. Have the Scorpion as the main villian...
you lost me with the "Scorpion as the main villian" when you have the Lizard who is a one of spider-mans most deadly villians. the Lizard works as the main villian and i think most people would say that if you had Lizard in the movie then a good secondary villian would be Kraven. have Connors working for Oscorp and when he ends up turning into the Lizard then you could have them call in Kaven to hunt him down and kill him (they would want to kill him seeing as if the Lizard is turned back in Connors then he might talk and it would be one more black eye for Oscorp) the could even use the Daily Bugle to promot Kraven (Maybe even have them call him "The Hunter").
But it i think that it would work well with the peter and MJ on thin ice and having peter caught between MJ and saveing the life of his friend.

V3n()M said:
SM5 Peter still strugles with MJ's abandoning him and Questions if he will ever be able to have a relationship. He regrets and blames himself for having run MJ off. Add the black cat in to the mix. Spider-man starts to fall for the Black cat while Parker starts to fall for Hardy, however she is a theif which puts peter in a moral delima. Add the Chameleon in as the main villian and he frames Parker making him a wanted man forcing Spider-man to take a more central roll in this film as he tries to clear his alter ego's name.
Chameleon would work well as a secondary villian, have him work for Roderick Kingsley (Who has just taken over Oscorp) Chameleon could do his dirty work and at the same time he could frame spider-man.

V3n()M said:
SM6 Peter has accepted and embraced his curse of being alone when MJ walks back into his life. She is sorry she walked out on Peter but Peter is reluctant to accept her back but does so after finding out she's pregnant with his baby. Aunt May is sick and dying. Add the King Pin as the villian and have the franchise end with Peter and MJ deciding to get married.
this would kill the spider-man movies, oh and the "Kingpin" is at FOX so there is no way he can be in spider-man.

but then this is just me and my opinion

to the people that want every member of the Sinister Six in the next movie you need to just watch Batman and Robin to see what its like when you have that many chareters in a movie.

you get two new villians in 3 as well as Gwen Stacy. now you want to add Carnage, Venom, the Lizard, and every other villian that has shown up in a spider-man comic.
and on top of that you want to see MJ and Peter slpit up and then have MJ get knocked up or give MJ spiderpowers, or use story lines that wouldn't translate well to a movie let alone 3 movies.

i think that there are some great storys in the spider-man history that you can make a movie out of other then Maximum Carnage, or Demogoblin. and there is no need to set up most villians hell then didn't need to do it with other two movies and they only did it was Harry because it was apart of the story.

so please just think before you post story ideas because some of the suck hard.

SPIDER-MAN 4:

THE LIZARD (main villain) and KRAVEN THE HUNTER (secondary villain) and ELECTRO (seperate story). With elements from the comic book story-arc "Kraven's Last Hunt" as the blueprint.

Visionary said:
SPIDER-MAN 4:
Visionary said:
THE LIZARD (main villain) and KRAVEN THE HUNTER (secondary villain) and ELECTRO (seperate story). With elements from the comic book story-arc "Kraven's Last Hunt" as the blueprint.
combin the end of last hunt with the end of torment. Spider-Man has to dig his way of the grave and when he does he finds that Kraven has started a building on fire to attract the Lizard have a three way fight with Spider-Man, Kraven, and the Lizard in a burning building.

Carnage would not work on-screen unless he was a secondary or tertiary villain. He couldn't carry the antagonist load.

I was reading Electro's bio in my Marvel dictionary book I got for Christmas,and I never knew Electro could make a whip out of pure electricity.Now that would be pretty cool to see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"