Tim Burton's Batman 3 (2015)

Well said, I agree it's about the overall enjoyment. I actually acknowledge Batman Begins as the most well made Batman movie to date, and it's really great. But overall I enjoy the first three films more. And with that, I still have much respect for Nolan's movies, they're a good take on Batman and I don't ever put them down.

Mr. Socko Im glad we can agree on something, I hate always having disagreements evertime I post something. :word:

I agree with Mr. Socko as well as far as BB being the best Batman movie to date. It's my favorite because they used villains unfamiliar to the media which they executed perfectly.

^ I agree with that, it was cool to see Scarecrow and R'as, something that hadn't been done before.

My thoughts on B+R is that it's mainly a kids film. I stick it on if i'm babysitting cousins and stuff and they lap that stuff up. I stick on BF and it's a little too dark for them in places.

I stick on BR on the other hand, and the mothers start a petition and McDonalds rings me and I gotta change the leather outfits and...

I digress.

^ I agree with that, it was cool to see Scarecrow and R'as, something that hadn't been done before.

My thoughts on B+R is that it's mainly a kids film. I stick it on if i'm babysitting cousins and stuff and they lap that stuff up. I stick on BF and it's a little too dark for them in places.

I stick on BR on the other hand, and the mothers start a petition and McDonalds rings me and I gotta change the leather outfits and...

I digress.

Ya im glad Nolan made the villains more toned down and not so "over the top", thats one of the huge changes in the franchise, now I cant say the same for Ledger's Joker though.

I also liked how Begins used villains we had yet to see on screen. And it'll also be very cool seeing new takes on Joker and Two Face.

I think we'll get a better interpretation of Two-Face, it's clear from the SE DVD documentaries that Schumacher didn't really understand the concept of Two-Face...

I think we'll get a better interpretation of Two-Face, it's clear from the SE DVD documentaries that Schumacher didn't really understand the concept of Two-Face...

Ya I feel thats a given, and you can tell Jones didnt even really want to do it in the SE extras, his son told him to do it, he probably thought it would boost his career, it does wonders for actors in most bat-films.

Yeah, clearly the character had difficulties, a shame since I feel Two-Face is the best villian because of who he was and hat him and Batman shared.

that part of the film right there almost completly bastardizes the character.

Lets See Some Art From The Animated Series Or Some Manips From The Old Burton Movies To Give Us An Idea Of What A Burton Batman 3 Would Look Like!

Lets See Some Art From The Animated Series Or Some Manips From The Old Burton Movies To Give Us An Idea Of What A Burton Batman 3 Would Look Like!

The only ones ive seen around are garbage, good luck with that.

Yeah the constant flipping was a prime example of Schumacher/Goldsman not getting the character.

Yep. the coin represents fate to Two-Face & that's why he's only supposed to flip once.

This idea is like Superman Returns almost.

I dont quite see how its gonna work. I think all the original cast are old even to reprise there roles in some sort of DKR state. And frankly after Nolan (and even Schumacher) having a go at mythos, some people will ask whats the point?.

Go for it, if you want but it would be dead ass to most people. Better to give it to the next man to give their vision of the Bat-Universe I say.

It could still be made some of you have little imagination, animation comes along a long way you know. As I said before DC makes PG-13 animated movies anyway but honestly I don't see Burton coming back to this world ever.

It could still be made some of you have little imagination, animation comes along a long way you know. As I said before DC makes PG-13 animated movies anyway but honestly I don't see Burton coming back to this world ever.

Its a FACT Burton never wants anything to do with Batman again. Creatively it would be going backwards for him, and bad for his career.

Well, he did say in the BR DVD commentary that he went back excited and pitched ideas for B3, but the execs told him that they didn't want him back

Well, he did say in the BR DVD commentary that he went back excited and pitched ideas for B3, but the execs told him that they didn't want him back

Ya well thats why after that he only served as a producer and made mad money off BF for doing almost nothing. Burton likes doing his own projects, think of how much he hated doing Planet of The Apes.

I didn't know he hated PotA. Well, that makes 2 of us:woot:

I didn't know he hated PotA. Well, that makes 2 of us:woot:

yeah me either, why did he hate it? and why did he even do it if he hated it? burton doesnt do any project unless his heart is into it (B89 being the exception), so thats weird to hear. i know that the movie didnt do well, but i didnt know he hated doing it.

as for batman 3, it wasnt exactly that the executives totally dissed burton and said No we dont want you back, they just kinda subtely were like, dont you want to do something else after this big project? and burton kinda took the hint and was like, oh you dont want me back? oh i see. so that was the end of batman 3, sadly. not that batman forever was superbad, i reather enjoyed it, but cmon, i would have gladly taken burtons 3rd film.

Yes, of course, they would've told him nicely. But the essence of their words was the same: "Sit back, you're not directing".

Anyway, perhaps Burton had a contract with WB, to direct a movie for them and of all the crap available, he chose to do the less idiotic project. If he chose to do it on his own, contract-free etc, then it was just a bad moment I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"