Tiny Toon Adventures appreciation

Hordakfan

Civilian
Reaction score
Since Volume 3 is coming to january in stores with the animated movie "Summer Vacation" is out in stores, let's discuss this awesome animated classic show and our fave episodes with our memories.

I was 9 when this was first aired with it's pilot episode on prime time on CBS as i recalled and i was blown away then it came to Fox as i watched/taped it religiously.

When they come out with the complete show on dvd then I will gladly buy the dvds. Loved me some Tiny Toons. Enjoyed it more than Looney.

i loved this cartoon! the 90s sure had a great selection of Saturday morning cartoons

I agree with that.

Is Two-Tone Town anyone's fave episode? definitely mine.

Loved this show. I don't think the current cartoons are half as good as this series.

This and Animaniacs was where it was at in the 90s.

this wasn't saturday morning for me. Back in 90/91 it was every day after school.

The Prom Episode
The film student episode where gogo took off his head ( i loved anything with Gogo in it)
the episode where FowlMouth first appeared.

this wasn't saturday morning for me. Back in 90/91 it was every day after school.

The Prom Episode
The film student episode where gogo took off his head ( i loved anything with Gogo in it)
the episode where FowlMouth first appeared.

it was both for me

back in the 90s i remember Fox used to show cartoons during the week in the afternoons between 2-5

Batman:TAS, Spiderman, Animaniacs, Pinky & The Brain, etc.

Ah yes weekday afternoons were sweet for me with this show, Batman TAS, Animaniacs, Simpsons reruns and all that.

Who else thought the viewmaster sequence in "Love among the toons" (the one with Elmer Fudd as a cupid again where the Condor goofs up by making everyone mismatch in love with everyone) was amusing and funny? i thought it was neat they used 3D clay models merged with 2D animation. Who else thought clay Elmyra looked creepy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"