[Titans]Bringing Lillith back for real

Oddzball

Civilian
Reaction score
I read a Titans from '02, #46 to be specific. in that issue, the team helps some ghost like Psychics who call themselves the Phantasmagoria. At the end the ghosts offer to teach Lillith much about her abilities, but as it'd take years she declines. They leave a general offer to help the Titans if they're needed.

They linked to Lillith as the wild Superman robot killed her, turning her into one of them.

She comes back as a more controlled psychic who can gholtly pass through wasll etc.

I don't think anyone needs Lillith back... IMO...

i dont think this needed its own thread... i couldnt even understand what this was about?

no... i know who lilith is... but is this like a "how she should be brought back" thread or a "shes for sure coming back and this is how" thread?

Lilith? I'm hoping Blackest Night brings back J'onn, Arthur, Ralph, Vic, Ted and a dozen other characters who shouldn't have been killed over the past five years.

Lilith? I'm hoping Blackest Night brings back J'onn, Arthur, Ralph, Vic, Ted and a dozen other characters who shouldn't have been killed over the past five years.

Wouldn't that have to be done over Didio's dead body? Not that a lot of fans would object...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"