Nun Admits She Was Lying After Blaming Black Man For Rape

ObakeTora

נמר רוח הקודש
Reaction score
Nun Mary Turcotte recants accusation of rape after police release sketch of made-up suspect

http://www.nydailynews.com/ny_local/2011/02/01/2011-02-01_nun_rape_tale_was_bed_of_lies.html

DailyNews said:
A Brooklyn nun from a fringe Christian sect has confessed to an unholy lie: telling cops she was sexually attacked and left unconscious in a snowbank, sources said Monday.
After a police search for a hulking black man was launched, the 26-year-old white woman from the Apostles of Infinite Love convent in East Flatbush recanted, the sources said.
She told cops she made up the story in an attempt to cover up a consensual sex romp with a bodega worker inside the Glenwood Ave. residence.
A woman in religious garb who answered the door at the convent said the nun, identified as Mary Turcotte, suffered an "emotional break" and made everything up - even her excuse.
"Nothing happened, none of it," said the woman, who declined to give her name.
"It was all proven to be false. It wasn't her fault. She is going to move out and we are going to get her some help."
The convent appears to be linked to a Canadian-based religious order founded in the 1960s by a defrocked Catholic priest who ordained himself Pope.
Turcotte claimed she was headed there the night of Jan. 22 when a thug ambushed her, choked her until she passed out and dragged her - in her habit - eight blocks.
She said she awoke in the snow with her underwear down and her breasts exposed. She said she was treated at a hospital and sought counsel from her Mother Superior.
Police were informed of the rape last Thursday, and put out an alert asking for the public's help in finding a suspect - described as black, 40 to 50 years old, 6-feet-4 and up to 250 pounds.
Cops released a sketch, but they were skeptical someone could have dragged or carried a woman in nun's gear through the streets without drawing notice.
When a penitent Turcotte recanted, her excuse was that she needed a story to cover up a real sexual encounter: bedding a shop worker she sneaked into the convent through the back door, sources said.
Police have not charged her with any crime.
No one at the convent would discuss the order's affiliation, but the Apostles of Infinite Love sect based in Quebec has been described as a cultlike group that has successfully fended off sex abuse allegations.

I don't know what to say. :doh:

I guess she thought people would be nun the wiser.

I hope they make an example out of her, people have been doing this since the beginning. I would impose a life sentence, why? Have any of you here been rounded up and falsely accused? The detectives lying to you about what you supposedly did because some stupid girl needed attention? Imagine if this was me walking through that that town. I would be the first one to get gaffled, and no way in Hell do I want to sit in jail fighting a rape case! What pisses me off is if you click that link it sends you to a poll, and 26% said the woman needed mental help as opposed to incarceration. I know what it is like to be falsely accused of someone, and because of the political climate today, expect to see more stories like this. Some jerk would probably chime in and say if your not guilty you have nothing to worry about. *** you I say to that person. I have been guilty since June 20 1973 9:28 a.m.

While I agree that she shouldn't be given a free ride, no one was hurt or falsely accused in this case, so I think something like a life sentence as you mention is too extreme. Make her do community service with a hefty fine, maybe a little bit of jail time, because honestly, all she did was waste some cops' time.

BUT if someone WERE brought in and accused, then you can increase severity of her punishment all you want.

Ignoring the fact that she lied about being raped, does anyone else think the dude who banged her out has some major bragging rights (so long as she's a hot nun, that is)? I mean, how often do you get to say that a young nun snuck you into her covenant to get it on?

Meh, we're always the first scapegoats when it comes to crime. What are ya gonna do?

This is nothing new. Imaginary black man are always getting blamed for crimes. It's not gonna stop anytime soon. Unfortunate but true.

What this woman needs to do is stop being a nun so she won't have to cry rape the next time she lets homeboy from the bodega around the corner take a gander beneath her habit.

Didn't we have a thread similar to this and it ended up being a debate of how us blacks always get caught up in these lies.

Such a sad sad world we live in

all I can think about is Stewie Griffin saying, "To the black man... Thanks for taking it all in stride."

The fact that someone would be willing to take a lie so far is really scary. What's even more sad though is if it was a black nun... 1.) we wouldn't hear about it or 2.) for sure she would get jail time.

This lady is making a bad name for nuns! They should put her away for life. Or, give her some kind of community service job that requires close and constant interaction with big, huge, black males serving life sentences in prison.

As Marky Mark once said, "Blame it on a black man. What the heck!"

Damnit..Even nuns are blaming "us"

If accusing a black man of raping you is a crime, then lock me up.

all I can think about is Stewie Griffin saying, "To the black man... Thanks for taking it all in stride."

It made me think of the cops of South Park putting out an APB for "some black guy"

would it be more or less offensive if it were a real black man raping an imaginary nun?

That would still be sick, but it'd also be a little bit funny.

While I agree that she shouldn't be given a free ride, no one was hurt or falsely accused in this case, so I think something like a life sentence as you mention is too extreme. :doh::doh::doh:

Make her do community service with a hefty fine, maybe a little bit of jail time, because honestly, all she did was waste some cops' time.

You didn't read the part where the cops finally decided to question her lie only until AFTER THE FACT THEY SEARCHED FOR SUSPECTS!!!???? Have you ever been falsely accused? Do you even know the feeling of worrying about your life in custody over a rape charge!!!!!? What will it take for hippies like you to realize these people hold power that needs to be checked? Will you say the same thing if an innocent person is murdered or commits suicide in custody because of a dumb **** like this person?

Maybe this will seem more clear to you. A dumb bimbo decides to make up a story where some minority (usually black) raped her.

The town where she claims the rape happened turns into a Katrina-esque kill zone. The Mexican mafia, Nazis, etc., are having a field day killing the so-called rape suspects thatare being brought in by overzealous cops. After 50 people were killed in their cell, half of which committed suicide, the dumb bimbo decides to recant her story because she needed attention. Now you come back here and tell me after reading that **** that *****g bimbo doesn't deserve to fry upside down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you still have no idea what I'm talking about I suggest you rent this movie
imagesqtbnANd9GcQcQe_3N_HFhiio7E11o.jpg

~and take a trip through rural Arkansas, alot of the nooses you may see hanging in the trees wouldn't be there if some people wouldn't go around lying on each other. Extreme my *** you need to jump in a lake with that Bu****.

^ You accused a black man of raping you?

O_O

He probably did some prison time.:whatever:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"