• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

TMZ - Most Underrated Comedy on TV

Sawyer

Definitely Not 40
Reaction score
Dead serious.

I actually get multiple laughs from watching it. Which is more than I can say for Two and a Half Men, The Big Bang Theory or Outsourced. :o

It must be pretty easy to get a job at TMZ, because there's always new people showing up on camera.

"If you have a certain dislike for celebs, come work at TMZ".

I wouldn't call TMZ underrated. But yeah, it can be pretty funny at times.

It must be pretty easy to get a job at TMZ, because there's always new people showing up on camera.

"If you have a certain dislike for celebs, come work at TMZ".

I dont know about that. They tend to have a fairly civil tone toward most celebs, they only bust the balls of the ones that deserve it (lately Arnold, or dumb broads like Octomom).

I can believe it.

I like that one blonde chick on TMZ. I forget her name , but I think she's hot. I wanna smoosh her.

I like that one blonde chick on TMZ. I forget her name , but I think she's hot. I wanna smoosh her.

Yeah I like her and the brunette chick with the dimples. Smoosh them both!

Is that the one with the short hair and the *****y attitude? I like that brunette with the glasses who's always saying something stupid.

Dont all of the chicks there have a *****y attitude? I mean, they work with Harvey Levin...

The black girl seems pretty cool, but the short haired blonde (her name is Kelly btw) seems to always have an attitude when talking about celebs.

The one person there that actually gets the most fans is Max, the surfer guy.

Last edited:
Dead serious.

I actually get multiple laughs from watching it. Which is more than I can say for Two and a Half Men, The Big Bang Theory or Outsourced. :o

The last American TV series I saw that I thought was funny was "Workaholics."

Two and a Half Men? I don't find it the least bit funny.

The black girl seems pretty cool, but the short haired blonde (her name is Kelly btw) seems to always have an attitude when talking about celebs.

The one person there that actually gets the most fans is Max, the surfer guy.
Yeah , I wanna smoosh Kelly and that brunette chick with the dimples. I don't care much for that brunette chick with the glasses that always says stupid s***.

Max is f****** awesome.

^ oh damn I was gonna post the same thing, I also think the blond girl Kelly, the brunette with dimples and the other chick next to the dumb surfer guy are cute.

Would help if TMZ had a title intro to know what their names are.

I just love how often this show is a battle of the sexes.... not even, really.... It's mostly just Harvey saying something sexist, one of the girls getting huffy about it and then everyone just argues until the commercial break.

Anyone ever see the episode when Lindsay Lohan was actually in the room, pitching a story about herself?

TMZ is a guilty pleasure of mine. It's stupid, but it's often funny.

Oh Harvey....

"They would cut the hand off the cadaver, put change in it, hand it to the tollbooth operator and drive off! ..... I don't think it's illegal."

Best lawyer ever.

I actually like the chubby nerd dude with the glasses. He always pulls out the random non celebrity stuff, he's hilarious

The only one who annoys me is that guy in the back with the Larry Fine hairstyle always cracking the bad jokes.

I was watching this the other day and they were talking about lame pick up lines. The guy with the long hair went ''How do you like your eggs in the morning? Scrambled or fertilized?'' had me :lmao:

Harvey's near-violent fear of the tall guy in the office is comedic gold. :up:

I don't know what it about it almost being summer-time, but it's like it makes TMZ even better.

For example, Harvey just told a story about how he crapped his pants while driving to the airport. :awesome:

Dead serious.

I'll agree with two out of the three. I can still laugh from beginning to end with TBBT myself. Two and a Half Men and Outsourced...never laugh with either of those. And Outsourced was cancelled, yes?

Yeah I like her and the brunette chick with the dimples. Smoosh them both!

Also...that one girl with the black-rimmed glasses.

Those three girls are phenomenal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheCat
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"