~*Tobey Maguire Is a Dad*~

Matt said:
Good for him :up:

How cool would it be to grow up and be able to say "My dad is Spider-man"?
:woot:, that's a hard one to beat.

I pray Tobey isn't one of these elitist Hollywood a-holes that gives his kid a "unique" name like San Francisco Maguire or Rabbit Maguire or some **** like that.

I like Tobey he's a good actor...his fiance is ugly...

But Tobey as a dad? No......just no.....:o

He should, but he should have gotten married first, he's probally going to get a divorce...I hope that doesn't happen, but it sounds like he's marrying her just becuase he got her preggers :o
IMHO

The Female Torch said:
Like I care what you say.......Its my opionion you don't like it, touph:yay:

Thats the stupidest spelling of a word ive ever seen.

When did the world start changing the way words were spelled?

I must be out of the loop.

SHH is not your board, if it was you'd be a mod, or something higher than a mod...and your not :o

The Riddler said:
i have a question: why do rich well known people marry ugly people?

not to say tobey could get ANYONE, but he certainly could bag a hotter chick than that transvestite wannabe.

I bet she has more money than Tobey, she's the daughter of Universal Studios president Ron Meyer.

The Female Torch said:
SHH is not your board, if it was you'd be a mod, or something higher than a mod...and your not :o

This isnt your thread. Once posted in a public forum you lose all ownership over it. So you lose.:o

I had to do a double take when I saw the subject of this thread. I thought it said "Tobey Maguire is dead".

LastSunrise1981 said:
Evidently you do or else you wouldn't have posted in the thread.

Congrats to Tobey. :up:

Thats some warped logic there. I dont give a **** about a burrito not being considered a sandwich but I can still comment on it. Thats idiotic.:huh:

lazur said:
I had to do a double take when I saw the subject of this thread. I thought it said "Tobey Maguire is dead".

and then you heard techno music all around you.

Mr Sparkle said:
and then you heard techno music all around you.

If it was the early 90's there would all ready be a "James Brown is Dead" style song for Jack Palance.:csad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"