You people can be so rude.

Good for him :up:

118812lilJodie4.jpg

How rude!:cmad:

Wow... I do hate The Female Torch.. who would've thought :huh:

and here I was blaming my lack of sleep, but she is, in fact, an idiot:o

I SEE SPIDEY said:
Why did you post that in here?^
because it is on topic.. we are talking about Tobey and how Female Torch makes some idiotic posts.. in fact, I posted that I wanted to punch her in the face but edited since I thought I wasn't been fair.. but now practically Brodie gave me the thumbs up, so I say... grow up The Female Torch and learn how to spell and form yourself a better opinion about the life of the people, i.e. You suck @ life

His wife doesnt have a forehead, she has a fivehead!

Darren Daring said:
it's her thread.
lol...Okay I guess a should have payed more attention...still it's pretty mean to come into a very harmless thread and bash the thread starter, even if you dislike her.

I SEE SPIDEY said:
lol...Okay I guess a should have payed more attention...still it's pretty mean to come into a very harmless thread and bash the thread starter, even if you dislike her.
hey... I have nothing against her.. but with those remarks and her little attitude she's just asking for it...

I mean, she should be on myspace, not on the hype

although, in my absence this place is slowly turning into a myspace bastard...

if I see a picture of Wilhem's Cream like this, I'm going to shoot myself
emo-hairfull.jpg

and you people should use less "lol".. it only makes you look bad

Corinthian™ said:
hey... I have nothing against her.. but with those remarks and her little attitude she's just asking for it...

emo-hairfull.jpg

NO. NOOO. TAKE IT DOWN.

Corinthian™ said:

emo-hairfull.jpg

Yeah because g-d knows that I care deeply about how I look in your eyes.:whatever: Seriously I'll use whatever I want to when I want to. I've been on here since september of 03, you must have me mistaken for a person new to the forums.

I find it hard to believe Tobey went to something uglier than Kirsten Dunst. Especially considering the other women he's been seen with. But hey, if Spidey's happy, then good for him. Congrats!

I SEE SPIDEY said:
Yeah because g-d knows that I care deeply about how I look in your eyes.:whatever: Seriously I'll use whatever I want to when I want to. I've been on here since september of 03, you must have me mistaken for a person new to the forums.

mindworm was here back then...he was a *****e regardless.

LOL! LOL! I AM STEWPIT!!! yay!!

The Female Torch said:
SHH is not your board, if it was you'd be a mod, or something higher than a mod...and your not :o

I thought you were gone!

YAY MORE STUPID POSTS! :whatever:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"