~*Tobey Maguire Is a Dad*~

I wish I was that kid..My god.:heart:
I still love Tobey.:D The day he leaves his wife, I'm available.:up:

I SEE SPIDEY said:
Yeah because g-d knows that I care deeply about how I look in your eyes.:whatever: Seriously I'll use whatever I want to when I want to. I've been on here since september of 03, you must have me mistaken for a person new to the forums.
I don't mind when people say LOL.. it's just that you have to know when you use it... like Sparkles does... or even Wilhem and jag... lol is better with sarcasm.. and for me you are a newb.. I've been here since may of the 02... technically browsing since dec. of 01.. so nya nya nya:oldrazz:

Spidermanluvr28 said:
I wish I was that kid..My god.:heart:
I still love Tobey.:D The day he leaves his wife, I'm available.:up:

Wait, you wanna have sex with your dad?

The Female Torch said:
~*Tobey Maguire Is a Dad*~
~*None of our ****ing business*~Stop feeding the cult of celebrity*~It's kind of sick that people care if some guy they've never met has kids*~

whoa...she looks like Stephie Graf...at 1st glance. Just me..ok:(

comicgirl said:
yeah, yuck! Maybe they have masks in her size, too.

Then again she dresses like that just to get attention, its funny how pregnant women pretent they aren't by wearing size small clothes :o

droogiedroogie2 said:
[/b]~*None of our ****ing business*~Stop feeding the cult of celebrity*~It's kind of sick that people care if some guy they've never met has kids*~

If you dont like it then dont post in this thread

Corinthian™ said:
I don't mind when people say LOL.. it's just that you have to know when you use it... like Sparkles does... or even Wilhem and jag... lol is better with sarcasm.. and for me you are a newb.. I've been here since may of the 02... technically browsing since dec. of 01.. so nya nya nya:oldrazz:
But I could care less what you mind..kay?

I SEE SPIDEY said:
Jessica Biel for Wonder Woman!!

Um are you blind? She's the most ugliest actress in hollywood...:cmad:

And no I am anot jealus of her, infact I'm mroe skinnier than she is...:woot: And look more like Britney Spears :p

The Female Torch said:

And no I am anot jealus of her, infact I'm mroe skinnier than she is...:woot: And look more like Britney Spears :p
Will people get off my back?:oldrazz: Thats my pick end of story.

Personally I've never found Spears to be all that atractive facially. I think that Biel is miles ahead of her in the looks department and probably singing too.:o

And wasn't I just standing up for you?

The Female Torch said:

It's probably one of the worst casting ideas I've ever heard. But then again, they casted Jessica Alba as Invisible Woman. :csad: You never know

Holly Goodhead said:
It's probably one of the worst casting ideas I've ever heard. But then again, they casted Jessica Alba as Invisible Woman. :csad: You never know
Good thing I don't give a flying blip what you think then, eh?

How about doing me a favor?

I don't much care for you so please stop responding to my post first hand or second hand? Ofcourse I know you aren't going to do that so I'll just ignore your post like I have since I discovered that you were...well you!

Have a good day.:up:

I SEE SPIDEY said:
Good thing I don't give a flying blip what you think then, eh?

How about doing me a favor?

I don't much care for you so please stop responding to my post first hand or second hand? Ofcourse I know you aren't going to do that so I'll just ignore your post like I have since I discovered that you were...well you!

Have a good day.:up:

Someone has sand in their vagina. ^

Holly Goodhead said:
Someone has sand in their vagina. ^
LOL, thats really funny! When all else fails make an extremely crude comment.

It's good to know you are keeping trailer trash ideals and values alive.

I often wonder what sand in the vagina actually feels like

I SEE SPIDEY said:
LOL, thats really funny! When all else fails make an extremely crude comment.

It's good to know you are keeping trailer trash ideals and values alive.

Does your life really suck? Why are you so bitter and filled with hatred?

PS I can buy you.

Holly Goodhead said:
Does your life really suck? Why are you so bitter and filled with hatred?

PS I can buy you.
I'll answer both of your questions.

No.

I'm not bitter and I'm only filled with well extreme dislike for you, you aren't worthy of hatred.

PS

I'm sure that comment was some sort of weak joke so I won't even respond.

This is the last time I respond to your posts. Hows bout you go talk to someone who gives a damn about what you say?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"