• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

THC on Leno.. what he said.

Dude the movie is a year away... what do you expect... you don't think he has other projects... I'm sure they will be on the late shows once we get closer to kickoff... what do you expect though this early... the trailers aren't even out...

Great.

First we get girly man, then THC says nothing, then crappy-ass country "music".

Awesome.

YOU GUYS! you guys...its ok cause conans on now and he is teh pwn!

Man... Thats a cool keyboard

Robotchicken said:
conans my homeboy...seriously im gunna get a shirt that says it
I have visited his set! I love Conan.

theShape said:
because he's using a n00b keyboard.

i-54491.jpg

:)
LMAO!

If only Thomas Hayden Church could be that funny in Spider-Man 3. I don't want Spider-Man 3 to turn into a comedy, but which Villain will come across as the funniest & provide a little comic relief? Dafoe made Green Goblin 1 funny, but can Franco follow in Dafoe's foot steps?

SPIDER-MAN-ROX said:
If only Thomas Hayden Church could be that funny in Spider-Man 3. I don't want Spider-Man 3 to turn into a comedy, but which Villain will come across as the funniest & provide a little comic relief? Dafoe made Green Goblin 1 funny, but can Franco follow in Dafoe's foot steps?

Well, I don't think Harry really needs to be funny as the Goblin. I think he'll be presented as a more threatening and angry Goblin than Norman was. Basically a much more crazed version of himself. After all, the Goblin did get that way at certain times in the comics.

theShape said:
because he's using a n00b keyboard.

i-54491.jpg

:)

I'm seriously laughing out loud right now! I can't stop! I only looked at two of the keys and I cracked up lol.:up::up:

Boy, he's not that good an interview.....Was he drunk?

Spider-Grrl1516 said:
I'm upset that he didn't bring it up once. Not even once. Not even a little hint.
Yeah, I also was diappointed. I thought we'd atleast get a little "filming is spectacular, can't wait for the finished movie" but not even that. Oh well. About April 2007 he and Tobey and Topher and Kirsten and James will be doing all kinds of talk shows, and then we'll see some good stuff.

yeah he even talked about it last time he was on which was like 5 months ago when we had no idea he was sandman, but is anyone else surprised how much he has bulked up, i mean he looks hugggge now, i think he'll make an amazing sandman

So, THE HUMAN COW is the fourth villain. You have to read between the lines.:O

hahahah, i remember when he was talking about his cat "Beans" i couldnt stop laughing

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"