The Dark Knight Today is Aaron Eckhart's Birthday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not spoiler-laden, but nothing wrong with a little Eckhardt celebration in the interim. However, I am disappointed that in a little under an hour and a half, that this thing is shy of 20 posts. Aaron deserves better, people. :(

Anyway, I got him a book. I hope he likes it.

Not this time. She did at my modship party. Sorry you guys missed it.
you know mister j...i gotta be honest and say i wasn't sure about you receiving the mod position. i had seen you around, didn't know much other than you not liking the nolan world.

but you know what, from what i've seen, you're a pretty spectacular mod. i'm diggin your style for sure :up:

and happy birthday aaron.

you know mister j...i gotta be honest and say i wasn't sure about you receiving the mod position. i had seen you around, didn't know much other than you not liking the nolan world.

but you know what, from what i've seen, you're a pretty spectacular mod. i'm diggin your style for sure :up:

and happy birthday aaron.
I appreciate that, Lucha. Just trying to keep the Bat-party going.

Happy Birthday Aaron! Even though you will never see this!!!

I appreciate that, Lucha. Just trying to keep the Bat-party going.
no problem. i'm really impressed. seriously. you seem to be helpful and i havent seem you get mad at people yet. just takin care of business :brucebat:

batman would be proud.

but more importantly. mister j would be proud

Actually, Mister J would likely kill all of you. I haven't ruled out doing as much. Lotta time left until July 18. :hoboj:

Happy Birthday, Aaron! I got to say he doesn't look like his age either. I thought he turned 39, not 40. :p

Many happy returns Harv

Also Happy Birthday to William H.Macy

Excuse me, who the hell cares about his birthday? So what? Get a hobby or something....

No one's forcing you to post in this thread. There's no need for that kind of antagonism.

We should all go home and eat a piece of cake!!

Yep. :D :D

E5036.jpg

Holy **** man I have that batman on top of that cake and I never knew where it came from. I just always thought it was a cool little collectible, but it was a ****ing cake topper? That's hilarious to me.

BATMAN_BEGINS344-vi.jpg

"I would like to thank you all for coming to my...erm...Harvey´s....eh...*damn*...to Aaron´s party and drinking all of my....huh....his boo.....aww....get out...now, get out..."

:brucebat:

Polux

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back