Tom Cruise = the new Michael Jackson

I think alot of flak Tom Cruise gets is undeserved. It's gotten to the point where people are really reaching for reasons to make fun of him.

The only thing I don't like about him is that he's a scientologist. I don't dislike him anymore than other scientologists.

One thing about Cruise is that he takes alot of time with his fans. He goes out of his way to sign stuff and talk to fans when other celebrities wouldn't.

THWIP* said:
JUST LIKE THE O.J. SIMPSON TRIAL. :dry:

You have to take into consideration though that the prosecution spent 100 million on investigating and super star OJ style lawyers. They tried to buy a guilty verdict. Mj only spent 20 million on investigating and lawyers.

The reson he wasn't convicted wasn't because they proved he wasn't a child molester, because they definitely did not prove that. The reason he wasn't convicted was because they proved beyond any doubt that that boy and his family's story was false. It really got to the point where there was no way their story could be true. That on top of the fact that they falsely accused others in the past, there on tape saying nothing happened, they proved they were trying to milk MJ for money as well as Chris Tucker, Jay Leno, and other stars, and even charities, and while sequestered nobody's story matched up even remotely close. And not only that but while being supposedly held prisoner for 3 weeks they were caught on film coming and going at their own free will with credit cards that they stole from Michael Jackson. they went on huge spending sprees for days at a time, when they were supposedly trapped and kidnapped. they had receits and witnesses from the places they went spending to prove this as well.

I thought he was guilty too, until the trial, and I can tell you court tv, did not cover that accurately. they acted like the enquirer with that trial. MSNBC was somewhat objective, but the only accurate coverage was the E-channel reanactments because you found out word for word what was said according to the courtroom transcripts.

I knew he wouldn't be convicted, as did most attornerys.

um, tell me again when little boys started being as normal enough to want to hang out/sleep with as this:

rebecca_de_mornay_5.jpg

nicole_kidman_8.jpg

penelope-cruz-sexy.jpg

katie_holmes_19.jpg

katie_holmes_22.jpg

katie-holmes-10.jpg

whether or not they're all beards, it's still not in the same universe as man/boy special-friend $hit.

the whole mel gibsons things defiently not nearly as big as cruise's **** was, or afflecks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otewe2001
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"