Tom Cruise is crazy!

I really wish Batman would have a love interest that lasts longer than one movie though.
Batman doesn't really need a love interest but they have to use it to make more mass friendly.

Glad we won't have to worry about these shenanigans on the The Dark Knight set. I'm pretty convinced Katie's behavior during Batman Begins' release was the reason she was dropped, not her performance

What behavior is this? Do tell!

Not to be confused with the Lifetime movie about GoldenAgeHero..Not Without My Virginity.
C'mon Fire. That's really uncalled for.

You could at least reference my joke or something. :cmad:

Batman doesn't really need a love interest but they have to use it to make more mass friendly.

That's what I'm thinking of. They more or less feel like they have to include a love interest. But its very annoying how every Batman film has a different love interest. Either keep the same one, or just leave it out altogether. Is Bruce Wayne some kind of... Mac Daddy??

That's what I'm thinking of. They more or less feel like they have to include a love interest. But its very annoying how every Batman film has a different love interest. Either keep the same one, or just leave it out altogether. Is Bruce Wayne some kind of... Mac Daddy??
Rachel is in TDK, just played by Maggie Gyllenhal.

Kinda disappointed Cruise wouldn't be on the Batman set, if only for the small chance that he pisses off Bale, and gets his face bashed in...all caught on tape for us to see. :csad:

would Bale be in costume?

When has Bruce Wayne ever kept a relationship for a long term period? He hits and quits everyone in the DC universe. That's just the kind of pimp he is. I'm still laughing at Gordon being oblivious to him pounding his daughter on the side.

Man this story does not surprise me, Tom has been acting weird since 2005. Its like the scientologist put in some extra brainwashing on him since 05.

http://www.usmagazine.com/tom_cruise_katie_holmes_0

u633coverblogwe4.jpg

Really..... what's new. :dry:

When has Bruce Wayne ever kept a relationship for a long term period? He hits and quits everyone in the DC universe. That's just the kind of pimp he is. I'm still laughing at Gordon being oblivious to him pounding his daughter on the side.
In the animated series right? I think pretty much through the comics it was Dick always giving Barbara the um.....business.

I really wish Batman would have a love interest that lasts longer than one movie though.

Agreed. But I would actually rather see either Batman solitary for a change. He aint James Bond, do away with the throw away skanks.
Selena Kyle and Vicki Vale are the only two love interests that should appear on film, and when they do in the Nolan/Bale series I hope it's for more than one film each.

If they did Ra's Al Guhl, then Talia should be a definite love interest as well.

In the animated series right? I think pretty much through the comics it was Dick always giving Barbara the um.....business.
Dude...he's banged both Talia and Catwoman. In the comics. Took him like 50 years to do the latter, but hey...he finally did it. :o :up:

Mac Daddy comment was a joke :whatever:
I was under the impression jokes were supposed to be funny. :dry:

I always thought it was Dick and Barbara who met eachother's uglies?

I have not read Batman or Detective since mid '06. Bruce and Barbara do it now? What?

Dude...he's banged both Talia and Catwoman. In the comics. Took him like 50 years to do the latter, but hey...he finally did it. :o :up:

I was under the impression jokes were supposed to be funny. :dry:
I remember during the Obsidian Age storyline, they looked like they were going to do a Bats and Wonder Woman relationship, however, that fizzled out. That would have been interesting.

I always thought it was Dick and Barbara who met eachother's uglies?
In the animated series, after Dick left to be Nightwing, it was stated that Bruce and Barbara got together for a time but because Batman was always about his purpose, he could never give her the life she wanted.

aren't these sources all from tabloids? Really...just leave Cruise alone.

I remember during the Obsidian Age storyline, they looked like they were going to do a Bats and Wonder Woman relationship, however, that fizzled out. That would have been interesting.
WW and Supergirl are the last 2 frontiers until Bats officially becomes the biggest pimp of the comic book universe:

417424ae.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"