Tom Cruise is crazy!

Dope Nose

Sidekick
Reaction score
http://www.usmagazine.com/tom_cruise_katie_holmes_0

u633coverblogwe4.jpg

When Tom Cruise lets his inner control freak get the best of him, there's one person Katie Holmes, 28, knows she can count on for a shoulder to cry on: her British best friend Victoria Beckham.

"Katie has been crying over the phone," an insider tells Us Weekly. "She's frustrated. Tom is denying her every single thing."

The insider adds: "Once, Katie and Victoria talked on the phone for four hours."

And Beckham has seen how domineering Cruise can be firsthand. A source close to the 44-year-old actor tells Us that he is relentlessly trying to convince the ex-Spice Girl, 32, and her husband, soccer star David Beckham, 31 (who are moving to L.A. this year), to convert to his religion.

"Victoria is sick and tired of Tom being on her back about Scientology," says the source. "Victoria is an old-fashioned British woman who believes in God. She finds it quite rude that Tom is bugging her so much. Not too long ago, Tom left 18 messages in one hour to get them to join the church."

The source adds Victoria has put her foot down to Tom's pressure. "When she says no, she means no."

Cruise's rep tells Us, "This is completely false. Tom does not and never has encouraged anyone to adopt Scientology."

In other news, the sky is blue.

What the hell happened to this dude. I remember back when Cruise was one of the coolest muh'f**kers on the Hollywood block. Now he's just some domineering psycho. Ugh. :down

Ah yes... US Weekly... one of the REPUTABLE sources for information :whatever:

What the hell happened to this dude. I remember back when Cruise was one of the coolest muh'f**kers on the Hollywood block. Now he's just some domineering psycho. Ugh. :down

Maverick is dead:csad:

Isn't there a heirarchy?

People
US Weekly
Star
National Enqurier

Other recent craziness
Tom Cruise can’t stand to be away from Katie Holmes even for a week.

Holmes is due to start shooting “Mad Money” - a comedy about three women who plan to steal millions from the Federal Reserve and also starring Diane Keaton and Queen Latifah - in Shreveport, La., in the next month or so. One insider said, “Tom has called producers and told them he will be on set every day.

“He wants to observe what’s going on and will probably help Katie out.” The couple will likely bring their infant daughter, Suri, along as well.

Jim Acheson, one of the movie’s producers, told Page Six, “I don’t know if that’s the case, so I can’t confirm. We are happy to have both Katie and Tom on set.”

A rep for Cruise and Holmes wasn’t available for comment.

The insider added, “Katie’s agent, Hylda Queally [at CAA], chose this role for her because it is a female buddy movie. There is no love interest and she wouldn’t be kissing anyone or have a sex scene.”

Acheson declined comment on the script - which our source, who has seen it, said was “atrocious.”

Holmes gave up her role in the upcoming “Batman” sequel, and some in Hollywood said it was because of the romantic scenes she would have had with Christian Bale.

Cruise was said to be upset over her sex scene in last year’s “Thank You for Smoking” - which was mysteriously missing during several festival screenings.

Meanwhile, reports have surfaced on the Internet that Cruise and Holmes will move into a compound in Beverly Hills. They had been renting a home but were informed last year that the owner intended to sell it.

The new compound has several buildings and enough room to house Cruise, Holmes, Suri, Cruise’s adopted children with Nicole Kidman, Connor and Isabella, plus his mother and one of his sisters.

I wouldn't trust those types of magazines for news.

They do tend to post stuff thats compltetely false.

maybe instead of the joker, they could have gotten cruise to play the joker

Erz said:
“He wants to observe what’s going on and will probably help Katie out.”
Hah. Because he's such a master of the art.

"No honey! More EMOtion! More I say! Our baby's used diapers can act better than this! Think me in Top Gun! :cmad: "

Glad we won't have to worry about these shenanigans on the The Dark Knight set. I'm pretty convinced Katie's behavior during Batman Begins' release was the reason she was dropped, not her performance

No no don't be in another huge Blockbuster, do a female buddy flick which will do twice as well.

Actually good news for the Dark Knight though. :up:

I really wish Batman would have a love interest that lasts longer than one movie though.

Kinda disappointed Cruise wouldn't be on the Batman set, if only for the small chance that he pisses off Bale, and gets his face bashed in...all caught on tape for us to see. :csad:

I really wish Batman would have a love interest that lasts longer than one movie though.
Rachel Dawes is still in TDK, just not played by Holmes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"