Tom Cruise is crazy!

Do you come with the cowl and batsuit and the tumbler? If yes, you can swing by my home tonight.
I come with a hallucinogen and you can think I'm Batman, Christian Bale, your favorite Soccer star or that boy you crushed on in High School. :up:

These tabloids are very credible though. Or have I been fed lies all these years? :mad: Do I have to cancel my subscriptions and burn the copies I have at home? :csad: God, what will I do without them? I have an insatiable appetite for celebrity gossips. I NEED to know what's going on in their lives, dammit! I guess if I have a life of my own, I won't be so concerned with theirs.

Heh, DWEEB.

1-sd.jpg

I come with a hallucinogen and you can think I'm Batman, Christian Bale, your favorite Soccer star or that boy you crushed on in High School. :up:
O cool! I get 3-in-1 deal. :up: As for that boy in HS... I'm so over him. Unless he's hot, rich and famous and he gives me a call.

why does Batman always need preptime.

Superman would just show up and do his business.

And yet, every instance I know of that they have faced each other in combat, Batman wiped the floor with Superman.

remember when Tom Cruise and Mel Gibson used to be cool. Those were the days....

^Is there anyone sane left? George Clooney is pretty good natured. Actually the only good natured one left that doesn't take himself seriously.

Tom Cruise is a physcho killer
better run run run, run away

Tom Cruise is a physcho killer
better run run run, run away
You can't get away from Tom Cruise.

I bet he's got a self-destruct device implanted in her somehow. Maybe while she was sleeping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"