Tom Hardy reveals why he left Suicide Squad

For of all rad words of tongue or pen, the raddest are these: "El Mayimbe was wrong again!".

tumblr_mlgd0kwqJB1qewrcwo1_r2_400.gif

its true that Hardy is very honest. but i dont think that if he had a problem with the script that he would say it now. actors like to do this after the movie is out.

I don't know about this, El Mayimbe has been right about things before.

You still think El Mayimbe is right about Hardy leaving because he didn't like the script, even though this is the second time that Hardy had to clarify that what El Mayimbe said isn't the case and he did in fact like the script?

Scheduling conflict sounds like good enough reason to me, he's currently filming something else that extended past when it was supposed to. *shrug*

Inarritu just kept on shooting and going over budget. Ya'll can blame him.

I don't know about this, El Mayimbe has been right about things before.

That's 3 times he's mentioned scheduling conflict's and The Revenant did go over by three month's because set pics from the movie prove it. :funny:

Favorite moment when El Mayimbe was proved wrong by somebody was when he said that Christian Bale was being offered 50 million to play Batman in BvS, and when Christian was asked about it he said that WB never even asked him to play the role again after TDKR.

That's 3 times he's mentioned scheduling conflict's and The Revenant did go over by three month's because set pics from the movie prove it. :funny:

You still think El Mayimbe is right about Hardy leaving because he didn't like the script, even though this is the second time that Hardy had to clarify that what El Mayimbe said isn't the case and he did in fact like the script?

Sorry guys, I forgot to add this :o

But I guess I wouldn't be surprised if someone seriously still said that.

Inarritu: You can't film Suicide Squad, Tom.

Hardy: Choke, choke, choke, ko'd.

February 2017: And the oscar goes to...Tom Hardy for The Revenant.

I think this is a blessing in disguise. Kinnaman, his replacement, is no slouch himself. And while he isn't on Hardy's level, I think it's more than good for this particular part. It's probably going to be similar to the Eckhart/Damon situation.

I'd rather Hardy be saved for someone bigger anyway.

Can't believe Collider ran a fact based story about the DCCU and even went so far as to include the firsthand account of a named source that was once publicly attached to a WB/DC production. We all know from the unnamed sources in that THR opinion piece that the entire DCCU is doomed. God, the DC love train just doesn't stop! All aboard!!

:o

I think this is a blessing in disguise. Kinnaman, his replacement, is no slouch himself. And while he isn't on Hardy's level, I think it's more than good for this particular part. It's probably going to be similar to the Eckhart/Damon situation.

I'd rather Hardy be saved for someone bigger anyway.

tumblr_inline_n3haceIUfP1rbmy0q.gif

Inarritu is still doing filming in July.

“Literally we wrapped in Calgary for now until we go back in July. It would have smashed the two, I would’ve had a beard. It was just not gonna happen so I got ass-slammed technically out of Suicide Squad, gutted, so I had to hand it over to Joel Kinnaman, who will do an amazing job. It’s just I got bumped out, and that’s cool that’s the way it is.”

Sorry guys, I forgot to add this :o

But I guess I wouldn't be surprised if someone seriously still said that.

Sorry bro but there were guy's on here who came out with that crap even after Alejandro Iñárritu confirmed that he had to prolong the shoot by three month's so Hardy couldn't do SS because then he had to be promoting Mad Max as well.

Inarritu is still doing filming in July.

“Literally we wrapped in Calgary for now until we go back in July. It would have smashed the two, I would’ve had a beard. It was just not gonna happen so I got ass-slammed technically out of Suicide Squad, gutted, so I had to hand it over to Joel Kinnaman, who will do an amazing job. It’s just I got bumped out, and that’s cool that’s the way it is.”

I like the way Hardy explains things. Ass-slammed.

Well, its better than '****ing alley', whatever the hell that means. I mean, I'm English and I don't have a clue what that is - please folks, don't think that is a common phrase over here.

As a Dominican American El Mayimbe offends me on principle. The guy is just what people from the Dominican Republic call a "muelo" which translates to being a ******** artist. No integrity and a disgrace to our people imo not worthy of the nickname "El Mayimbe" which is a name only reserved for one of our most celebrated musical artists (Fernando Villalona).

You think darkness is your ****ing alley?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"