Tom Jane news while we wait...

Advanced Dark

Avenger
Reaction score
12:00 AM, 17-FEBRUARY-06

Jane Interested In Evil Seek

Director Wayne Kramer (Running Scared) told the C.H.U.D. Web site that The Punisher's Thomas Jane is interested in starring in his film Evil Seek—as Satan.

Evil Seek "is a supernatural thriller," Kramer told the site. "And it's about how every thousand years in hell, they elect a new Satan, and the reigning Satan has to take on the body of a mortal and find his successor, the most evil person alive. He takes over the body of an FBI profiler on a terrible serial-killing case in L.A. He's inherited a 13-year-old daughter and an ex-wife, and he's kind of the moral center in a messed-up world. It's pretty cool and depraved."

God damnit Tom WTF? LOL

Satan? Wow what a way to go. Should be something to see if he takes it. Thanks Dark.

Tripper?
Posted by: mooboomom (---.dyn.optonline.net)
Date: February 6, 2006 05:10PM

Just poking around and came across this......cool that he will be working with his soon to be brother-in-law, uncool that it looks like "Punisher 2" is once again pushed back! Also uncool, that this news was not first posted on the RAW site. Somebody really needs to keep these sites updated! Gggggrrrrrrrr! Not taking it out on you, Jen, just those powers that be that should be keeping us in the know, you know who they are!!! There were a couple more articles based on this upcoming movie, but they were all in the same vein as this one from comingsoon.net.

David Arquette Helming The Tripper
Source: Variety
February 6, 2006

David Arquette will make his directorial debut with horror film The Tripper for Coquette Productions, the company he runs with wife Courteney Cox. Variety says that Arquette wrote the screenplay with Joe Harris.

Cox and Arquette will make cameo appearances in the horror ensembler, which will star Jamie King (Sin City), Thomas Jane, Jason Mewes (Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back), Lukas Haas, Paul Reubens and Balthazar Getty.

The film, which is set to begin shooting this month in Santa Cruz, revolves around a group of friends who escape to a modern-day Woodstock concert for a weekend of debauchery, only to be stalked by a fanatical killer determined to finish what he started years earlier.

Along with Cox and Arquette, Evan Astrowsky and Neil Machlis are producers. Raw Entertainment's Steve and Jane Niles executive produce.

Tammy
New York

From Tom's official site.

Tom has to work, he can't just be waiting for Lionsgate to decide to greenlight a Punisher sequel or not. When does Lionsgate lose the rights to the Punisher anyway?

At Imdb Tom has alot of work to do, no suprise P2 has to be pushed back. I want the film so bad but i can be patient.

Re: BREAKING NEWS
Posted by: Jen (Moderator)
Date: February 28, 2006 04:01PM

Tom Scheduled for next Dallas Comic Con in April:

Once again, Adam of The Punisher Archives has come up with the
goods. Tom is scheduled to be a Media Guest at the next Dallas
Comic Con, which is taking place April 29 - 30, 2006 in Dallas,
Texas, USA.

Here is the direct, official link:

[www.scifiexpo.com]

Here is the Spotlight blurb about Tom, written by Mark Walters:

"Thomas Jane has quickly become one of the most widely respected and
diversified actors working in Hollywood. In 1997 he won critical
acclaim for his work as Neal Cassady in THE LAST TIME I COMMITTED
SUICIDE, and his energetic performance as Todd Parker in Paul Thomas
Anderson's BOOGIE NIGHTS. In 1999 Tom played the rugged action hero
quite well in Renny Harlin's DEEP BLUE SEA, where he co-starred with
Samuel L. Jackson. Perhaps one of his most impressive roles was
that of baseball legend Mickey Mantle in 61*, which premiered on HBO
in 2001. Since then he's starred in ORIGINAL SIN, THE SWEETEST
THING, Stephen King's DREAMCATCHER, and the under-appreciated
masterpiece STANDER. Comic book fans everywhere now know Tom as the
classic skull shirt hero from his performance in THE PUNISHER in
2004. Right now he's working on several upcoming films, including
KILLSHOT based on the Elmore Leonard novel, THE MUTANT CHRONICLES
based on the popular game, and he'll be returning to the role of
Frank Castle in THE PUNISHER 2. As if this guy doesn't have enough
to do already, he also producing his creator-owned comic book BAD
PLANET through Image Comics. Look for it in stores now.

Guest Spotlight written by Mark Walters"

Jen

I'm putting all TJ news here too.

Yes! It's about time someone actually came out and confirmed Punisher 2 in cold, hard print.

Someone better ask him what's going on with the Punisher sequel!!!

Oh I'm sure one of the obsessed Tom Jane stalkers from his website will get the info. Stay tuned. FYI I don't post there I just check for new. LOL

http://www.wordballoon.com

MP3 INTERVIEW THOMAS JANE : LIVE FROM THE
TRENCHES OF THE MUTANT CHRONICLES
tableWorkaround2(57)tableWorkaround2(25)DATELINE LONDON: JANE CHECKS IN AFTER 2 DAYS OF
SHOOTING THE MUTANT CHRONICLES, AND GIVES US THE
LOWDOWN ON SOME BEHIND THE SCENES FACTS AND AN
OVERVIEW OF THE BASIC STORY.

WE ALSO TALK ABOUT THE CURRENT STATUS OF TOM'S
COMIC BAD PLANET, CO-WRITTEN WITH STEVE NILES , HIS
WORK ON THE PUNISHER FILMS AND VIDEO GAMES LIKE GUN,
PLUS OTHER FILM AND COMIC PROJECTS IN THE WORKS.

NOTE: THIS WAS RECORDED OUTSIDE NEAR LONDON'S HYDE
PARK, SO TOM'S CELL DROPPED OUT ON A COUPLE OF
WORDS, AND
MY LINE I
S A LITTLE CRACKLY SO TOM COULD
HEAR ME WELL ENOUGH, BUT THE CONVERSATION IS CLEAR

WE HOPE YOU'LL BEAR WITH THE MINOR SOUND ISSUES

just click on the hyperlink to download, or listen.

it's also available at itunes, odeo, podcast alley and other podcast services. [/quote]

Source: http://www.tomjane.com message boards.

Personal update:

Arquette, Jane marry in Italy
Thursday, June 29, 2006
Advertisement

“Medium” star Patricia Arquette married her actor paramour, Thomas Jane, in Venice, Italy, a publicist said.

Arquette, 38, and Jane wed Sunday “surrounded by family and friends,” publicist Jennifer Solari said.

Engaged since 2002, the two have a daughter, 3-year-old Harlow. Arquette, formerly married to Nicolas Cage, also has a 17-year-old son, Enzo, from her relationship with musician Paul Rossi.

Arquette won an Emmy last year for her role in “Medium” as a murder-solving psychic who communicates with the dead. Jane’s film roles include 2004’s “The Punisher” and 1999’s “Magnolia,” as well as the TV movie “61,” playing Mickey Mantle.

Somebody already posted it on the Punisher forum.

Oh well I have no reason to visit that forum what's left to discuss over there? Now it's here. Honestly I haven't visited that forum in a very long time.

haha Satan is buff, hairy, and blonde. And married to Patricia Arquette (or atleast reproducing with her)

It's just weird knowing how Tom Jane is related to Courtney Cox. I would never think those 2 would ever cross paths. I'm actually looking forward to seeing this movie too. It looks like it will be a hilarious horror movie.

Aye TJ seems like a cool guy. He seems to speak from the heart and actually invest something of himself in his projects which is cool. Anything he does now has a viewer here. Looking foward to the mutant cronicals...

I've seen a few clips of The Tripper, it looks like Tom Jane has a big part in the film, looking forward to that! It's a bonus that it comes out on 4/20 too :woot:.

What happend to Evilseek? That sounded like a fun movie.:csad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"