Lucifer One Million Moms protesting Lucifer

These people have some of the most free time of any "moms" I've ever heard of.

Its okay to neglect their own children because they are saving thousands of children from swearing and violence. Duh. :oldrazz:

I've literally heard nothing about their movement except for this thread. Whereas I've seen a handful of Lucifer promos.

I've heard a bit about them over the years but mostly its the news mocking how useless they are.

They want to ban something without thinking sbout why a tv show about Satan is more dangerous than Bush invading Iraq or domestic spying or the government using torture.

A comic book tv show on Fox is where they draw the line.

Well, this is something so menial and 'civilian' esque that they feel they could actually have some say in the decisions. A fight these women feel their voices could actually be heard. Just another form of people wanting to seize any form of realistic power they can, even if it's totally lame

Everyone knows speaking out against government and the military, actual matters of life and death, are an exercise in futility in the long run.

These house moms and Facebook warriors probably felt they could impart some sort of campaign that caused some kind of ripple, unlike trying to change something substantial

Don't know why they hate the show, it's kind of funny

Because it's 'da debbil' and he's ever so evil despite not being a big deal in the OT but most of these morons who profess to be believers don't actually read it besides one or two percent they like to hurt people with.

Angry fanboys will finish what angry mom's started...

...cancelation.

Well, this is something so menial and 'civilian' esque that they feel they could actually have some say in the decisions. A fight these women feel their voices could actually be heard. Just another form of people wanting to seize any form of realistic power they can, even if it's totally lame

Everyone knows speaking out against government and the military, actual matters of life and death, are an exercise in futility in the long run.

These house moms and Facebook warriors probably felt they could impart some sort of campaign that caused some kind of ripple, unlike trying to change something substantial

It might've been futile to fighting against Vietnam...

Then again no politician would dare bring up the draft today.

These crazies are boycotting Olive Garden for being a Lucifer sponsor:
Contact Olive Garden, who sponsored the spiritually dangerous program "Lucifer" and paid corporate dollars to promote their restaurants in association with the content of the program.

Use the information we have provided on our website, and let Olive Garden know that its advertising dollars are supporting sympathy towards the devil and glorifying Satan and that financial support should be pulled immediately.
http://www.comicbookresources.com/article/moms-boycott-olive-garden-being-lucifer-sponsor

Here I had almost forgotten these idiots existed. I couldn't care less about this show, now I'm tempted to watch it just to spite them.

In that the show was given a second season months ago by Fox, Lucifer has the last laugh.

In most religions, the notion that people have “free will” is kinda crucial. The justice of divine punishment (hell) only works if the subject in question has a choice to do good or bad - and voluntarily picks the latter. Therefore, the devil can’t be the author of evil; he merely steps in once the evil has occurred. And this is pretty much what Lucifer depicts.

IOW, this TV show probably has a more sophisticated theology than those million Moms. :word:

Can we get 71,000 women to do something just a little bit more productive?

Religious people complaining about stuff being unholy.

tumblr_mum6rmtGu01siir8do2_500.gif

Well I see this thread got bump guess that Protest didn't do anything

Lol, Lucifer joked about One Million Mums coming for him last night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"