tomkitten arrives

i understand via E!'S DAILY 10 that tom cruise and katie holmes' baby has arrived a girl they named surri which i was told means"princess" congratulaions to them both

Well maybe she really was pregnant who knew . . . .but was it Cruises? :confused: dun dun duuuuuun

It was impregnated by an alien from the planet Neptoner-3,.....At least thats what tom cruise thinks.

Tom Cruise will ruin that child's life. Let's hope Katie Holmes divorces him soon and keeps the child.

ROFL... I just some guy on the news claiming that its a momentus occasion for America... The start of a new 'Camelot'.

:o

Batman333 said:
Tom Cruise will ruin that child's life. Let's hope Katie Holmes divorces him soon and keeps the child.

Sadly, it will be Katie that fades away, (I give it a year tops, and that is being generous) and it will be Tom who will raises the spawn alone.

Mentok said:
ROFL... I just some guy on the news claiming that its a momentus occasion for America... The start of a new 'Camelot'.

:o

That's why drugs are bad for him. :down

That kid was in deep s*** the moment sperm met egg in a test tube.

Why'd the name of the thread get changed?

I cant believe she had the baby on the same day and in the same hospital as Brooke Shields baby! lol

I feel so sorry for that kid. Her life's already f**ked up before it's even begun. No hope for some people...:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"