The Amazing Spider-Man Too many characters/story for TASM2?

I hope Flash is still in this. Obviously they're not in HS anymore since Gwen said she was a "senior" at Midtown Science. But, I'd hope that Flash goes to whatever college Gwen and Peter go to (with MJ and Harry).

What? Of course they are still in high school.

What? Of course they are still in high school.

Yet to be seen.

But as JP said, Gwen stated they were Seniors at one point in the film, so, it's not a stretch to say they are, at least, in their first year of college.

Didn't Sony say that they want to keep the high school aspect of Spider-Man in this series? I would imagine that the majority of this movie takes place in high school.

Didn't Sony say that they want to keep the high school aspect of Spider-Man in this series? I would imagine that the majority of this movie takes place in high school.

Nah.

HOWEVER, they did say ASM2 would take place place not long after ASM1.

So again, I don't see it as much of a stretch to think they will be in college.

I think we will at least see him graduate in TASM2. Hey, I just thought of something:

In TASM, most of the scenes with Spider-Man took place at night, and I figure the reason was that he goes to school by day, and fights crime/searches for his Uncle Ben's killer at night. If he graduates hs in TASM2, then he could find time to go web slinging during the day.

I think we will at least see him graduate in TASM2. Hey, I just thought of something:

In TASM, most of the scenes with Spider-Man took place at night, and I figure the reason was that he goes to school by day, and fights crime/searches for his Uncle Ben's killer at night. If he graduates hs in TASM2, then he could find time to go web slinging during the day.

Eh. I'd rather him not be looking for the killer anymore. I'd like for him to be focusing on fighting crime and helping people for unselfish reasons.

If every once and a while, if he see a thug that resembles the killer, he checks their wrist for the star tattoo.

Eh. I'd rather him not be looking for the killer anymore. I'd like for him to be focusing on fighting crime and helping people for unselfish reasons.

If every once and a while, if he see a thug that resembles the killer, he checks their wrist for the star tattoo.

:up:

No. I never said he should be looking for the killer in the daytime. I said he should be web slinging during the day. lol

I think you are missing my point though. I was saying that in TASM, most of the scenes with Spider-Man took place at night because he was busy at school during the day. So now if he graduates high school, he could find the time to swing around as Spider-Man during daylight.

Nah.

HOWEVER, they did say ASM2 would take place place not long after ASM1.

So again, I don't see it as much of a stretch to think they will be in college.

It was football season during ASM1(you saw Peter and Gwen at the field). So I think the movie took place during Fall and the start of Winter. So if it's not long after the first movie, they could still be in High School and getting ready to graduate.

It was football season during ASM1(you saw Peter and Gwen at the field). So I think the movie took place during Fall and the start of Winter. So if it's not long after the first movie, they could still be in High School and getting ready to graduate.
That's probably going to happen.

Graduation Dance....Mary Jane as his date...anyone?

Graduation Dance....Mary Jane as his date...anyone?
Hmm....

Perhaps Aunt May is trying to introduce Peter to MJ throughout the first half of the movie (after all, she assumes that nothing is happening between him and Gwen now). But he answers the door and there is MJ, saying, "Face it tiger. You just hit the jackpot."

Hmm....

Perhaps Aunt May is trying to introduce Peter to MJ throughout the first half of the movie (after all, she assumes that nothing is happening between him and Gwen now). But he answers the door and there is MJ, saying, "Face it tiger. You just hit the jackpot."

In the last scene between Aunt May and Peter in ASM, she basically tells him to go get Gwen, so I don't think she would be trying to introduce some new girl to him.

Not necessarily. She just told Peter that he is a good person, and to not let anyone tell him otherwise.

I just don't think she will be introducing him to girls. I am assuming Peter and Gwen will be a couple in ASM2 already. Surely Aunt May will know about it.

True. When she introduced him to MJ in the comic books, was he single at the time?

I'm not sure. Haven't read those issues yet. I do know that he was dating Betty when Aunt May started to mention her to him, so I guess there is a precedent for the situation you're talking about. I suppose it depends on Aunt May's intentions for introducing MJ to Peter.

Get them out of high school. I can buy Garfield is a student but a high schooler...C'MON.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"